When there are no aspects..

Sanaqua

There are no aspects among all the planets and points in Solar Arcs and Progressions which significantly point to the beginning of a relationship/marriage this year or in the coming years.

That's my question. In the past, i have not been lucky, in fact quite unlucky in my relationships and i have always ended up extremely hurt. I am 28 right now. And i have tried progressing my chart uptill next 7 years but still i have not found any traditional or classical indicators of relationships or marriage.

The things which i have checked are:

Seeing if Solar Arc planets (sun, mars, venus, moon, jupiter, vertex) or points (AC, MC) are making any aspects with natal or progressed.

Seeing if Progressed planets (sun, mars, venus, moon, jupiter) or points (AC, MC) are making any aspects with natal or progressed.

Or if these planets are moving into any houses significating any relationships.

The only thing which i can note is my Solar Arc Neptune is conjunct my natal sun and the conjunct is going to be perfected soon. I read on Linda Goldman's website that it shows illicit or odd relationships. I am not in any illicit relationship but i like someone a lot who's in relationship with someone else. The person is not treating me nicely and so i am trying to get over all the mess.

The other thing i found out is that the same Neptune will conjunct my natal Venus but that's not going to happen soon. It'll be in years.

Another 'unrelated' thing which i found is Solar Arc MC will conjunct my natal Jupiter in a while, it will be the same time when neptune will be exact into conjunction with my natal sun. Then when it will move forward, the Progressed MC will follow the suite and will conjunct my natal Jupiter.

My Sun conjunct Venus are in aqua in my 10th house and Jupiter in Aqua is in 11th house.

If you are going to say that it is significant about my career, i would like to tell you that right now, despite having a first class higher degree in a science subject, i am unemployed and i have no luck in career wherever i tried to aim for. I have my research experience in a field which is most demanding in my country and all over world right now but i have no luck.
I'm at the downs of relationships or career or friendships. So, doesn't look like MC conjunct Jupiter is going to bring something cool or lucky regarding career.

Since, i have no aspects related to relationships/marriage in the years ahead, do you think i will end up alone like i am today?

I want to hear from others who have similar situations, from the women who are in their late thirties and forties and still single (what are your reasons in the light of your natal charts?); and i want to hear from astrologers who have years of experience and they have seen people like me (i want to ask you, how do people like me end up? What's my end?).

Please do share your experiences, may be then i have some idea about my life or may be someone else like me would also be willing to see people like them.

Down,
Sanaqua.

Mosnar199420

I once read that some astrologers have looked at some people's charts and saw that they should have a relationship ahead for them soon yet it didn't happen and vice versa. My theory is that it would be really hard to see when a person will begin a relationship because the aspects that indicate a relationship could mean something different. My advice is to wait, the right man WILL come eventually. They come when you're not looking for them. I'm only 20 but all of my friends are in their 60s to 80s and I've asked each of them about relationships and they always say the right one does come along at some point in life and they come when you're not looking for them.