DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRUMP

leomoon

Ref:
Joni is correct. Hillary Clinton has said that they should not accept the Electoral College vote if Trump wins again. The sore loser Dems will try to take the WH by force but good job Trump is the law & order Leader & will arrest them in 5 minutes or less when they try to break down the WH fence. Don't mess with the Secret Service for they don't play. They are serious when it comes to protecting the President & the Constitution.
I don't know about "correct" in her predictions, but certainly the quote I posted is about a known event of Mars rx during a specific period of time which I think may indeed prove to be ugly since trump has now (on Twitter) and his web site formed an "army" for Election Day devoted followers to be trained in (likely warfare) and IF like in the past, pardons for all .....

But as for Joni Patry, occasionally I'll see something and post it, but nowhere will you see that I ever agree with her politics or her huge focus on money and personal gain. She's definitely in the right party however since she is BIG time on money focus, and BitCoin pushes.

IF I saw a Republican quote I agree with, I'd say so. I'm not biased but do have my strong convictions. And they do not match those of Patry outside of occasional astrological transits mentioned.

blackbery

It's the crazy Dems & their BLM, Antifa supporters that are the violent ones, THEY are causing death & destruction all over the country to point the finger at Trump.

They are truly evil & www.antifa.com goes directly to Biden campaign & they are working together. We're not getting fooled again like we were in 2016 where many ex-Dems like myself believed all the lies & bull they put out against Trump. They are the guilty ones, the immoral ones, the corrupt, crazy ones & we know it now. They ain't fooling many of us anymore.:whistling::whistling::whistling:

The Fake News Media are as guilty as the DNC for the killings & the property damage & the chaos by always calling them 'peaceful protests'. 50 people don't get gunned down in cold blood & 1.5 BILLION worth of property damage is not caused by anyone with a peaceful intent. They keep blaming Trump when it's the evil Dems that are to blame. Not ONE Media called the historic peace deal with Israel & the UAE a GREAT treaty except Fox. Their bias against Trump is insane & the Dems are so unhinged that they now condone murder of innocent civilians. They are saying directly to the voters that unless they vote for them, they will continue with the madness & the murders.

Not ONE Trump supporter has attacked anyone or killed anyone except in self defence.
The violent thugs of antifa, blm are hunting down & killing Republicans & people of faith. This is what Joni is referring to, Mars already slowing down & being Retro for a couple of months during the Nov election & in a square with Pluto. The armed & evil blm mobs will kill more people & I was going to volunteer with the Trump campaign but it's too dangerous to be out in public with a MAGA hat on. I'll be a sitting duck. This is not right & it's all due to the crazy Dems not accepting the loss in 2016 & not accepting the upcoming even worse loss in Nov.

My family & I might go to Florida in Oct to help out with that swing state but if we do, we won't be able to let anyone outside our circle know whey we are there. We'll all be gunned down by the thugs.

It's truly remarkable how the country has gone completely mad with ordinary citizens who want Joe to win now supporting murder & looting & rioting because they don't want to lose in Nov.

God is weeping.

:sick::sideways::pouty::sad::sad::sad:

Democrats have ‘fanned anti-Trump hatred’ and now blame him for violence

Ref:
I don't know about "correct" in her predictions, but certainly the quote I posted is about a known event of Mars rx during a specific period of time which I think may indeed prove to be ugly since trump has now (on Twitter) and his web site formed an "army" for Election Day devoted followers to be trained in (likely warfare) and IF like in the past, pardons for all .....

Last edited:

blackbery

I'm a good astrologer & I predicted Trump's impeachment. I predicted way back that BLM would be designated as 'Domestic Terrorists' & be banned.
The AG now looking into just that.

And I have studied both candidate's charts & their VPs & Trump is CLEARLY the WINNER in Nov.

I thought it would be close but political pundits are now predicting a Trump LANDSLIDE based on the silent majority who won't admit to anyone that they are voting for Trump for even their own family members will turn against them.

When I 'walked away' not even knowing about the 'walk away' campaign, my friends were surprised but others admitted that they liked Trump & will be voting for him this time around. :biggrin:

That's why the polls were wrong in 2016 & wrong again now. The people are afraid to tell pollsters that they are voting for Trump. This is how dangerous it i now to be a Trump supporter in a blue state.

The silent majority will turn Minnesota red
Dan JohnsonTimes Writers Group

Made Famous By Nixon, The Phrase 'Silent Majority' Resurfaces For Trump's 2020 Reelection

"Beautiful Dreamer...." :sleeping:

aquarius7000

I'm a good astrologer & I predicted Trump's impeachment. I predicted way back that BLM would be designated as 'Domestic Terrorists' & be banned.
I know we are on the chat forum here - of this Astrology site, but I am always interested in "good astrology". I would love to see the post where you pointed out the astrological qualifiers as to trump's impeachment. Congrats btw on your astro success :)

When I 'walked away' not even knowing about the 'walk away' campaign, my friends were surprised but others admitted that they liked Trump & will be voting for him this time around. :biggrin:

That's why the polls were wrong in 2016 & wrong again now. The people are afraid to tell pollsters that they are voting for Trump. This is how dangerous it i now to be a Trump supporter in a blue state.
That people are afraid to reveal they are trump supporters, still, wouldn't have anything to do with not wanting to come across as an anti-national, supporting a highly corrupt gov. or simply as an ignorant citizen, would it?!:confused::innocent:

Last edited:

david starling

Trump is fanning the flames of hatred, and pitting Americans against Americans. The violence happening now is the result of his first (and only) term as President. He's been in power for over 3 years, including plenty of Republican legislative support. The buck stops at the top, and he's the one to blame. He just loooves "driving them crazy".

david starling

I know we are on the chat forum - of this Astrology site, but I am always interested in "good astrology". I would love to see the post where you pointed out the astrological qualifiers as to trump's impeachment.

That people are afraid to reveal they trump supporters wouldn't have to do with not wanting to come across as an anti-national, supporting a highly corrupt gov. or simply as an ignorant person, would it?!:confused::innocent:

The 2016 polls were right about the Popular Vote. So were most astrologers.

JUPITERASC

4bi7yi.jpg

aquarius7000

Trump is fanning the flames of hatred, and pitting Americans against Americans. The violence happening now is the result of his first (and only) term as President. He's been in power for over 3 years, including plenty of Republican legislative support. The buck stops at the top, and he's the one to blame. He just loooves "driving them crazy".
Corrupt power-hungry egomaniacs will resort to any method, regardless how 'low they have to go' - and orange proves it multiple times in a day.

His cult followers also prove it multiple times in a day through their daft and disparaging memes because they have NO real credit attributed to their cult leader that they can use to hold up his case and demonstrate why he should be presiDENT again. As the idiom goes... attack is the best form of defence :andy:

JUPITERASC

Once again David, you forgot to include the REALITY. Brazil, U.K. Spain, Italy, Peru, Belgium, Russia ALL have higher death rates. With Trump at the helm, U.S. rank around 15 in # of fatalities per Capita...mainly due to Dem Cuomo in NY who pushed thousands of elderly patients into nursing homes instead o the huge hospitals (ship & convention area converted) where over 11,000 died.
He should be charged with manslaughter.:sick::sick::sick:

Was Governor Cuomo Responsible for the Death of Thousands of Nursing Home Inhabitants?

COVID-19: New York's true nursing home death toll is likely high

Andrew Cuomo, admit your nursing home policy killed seniors

“Governor Cuomo alone is to Blame for refusing to shut down New York and forcing seniors who tested positive for Coronavirus back into his state’s nursing homes. His reckless response did not follow CMS and CDC guidelines devastating the senior population — and no amount of revisionist history can erase Governor Cuomo’s grossly incompetent decision or the fact that President Trump’s bold, aggressive actions saved millions of lives,” he wrote.

Nearly 90% of the US Navy hospital ship in New York is empty amid coronavirus fight
:surprised::sideways::sick:

Clueless Biden wanted to keep flights open from China & called Trump racist for closing it, good thing he did or there would have been thousands more deaths.

Biden did apologize in April for his smear attack.
On April 3, Biden’s campaign said Biden supported Trump’s decision to impose travel restrictions on China

President Trump is saving the country from inept Democrats & violent Marxist mobs who kill & destroy. I never realized until the violence started months ago how important it is to have a President who values ALL LIVES & who believes in law & order. He is the perfect person for the WH at this crazy time & I'm sp happy he's the Leader.
76602151_118212292933314_3322561046345940992_n-560x432.jpg

blackbery

You are wrong again David, all the polls predicted a Hilary win. That's why they've never gotten over the loss.:sick::sick::sick:

Do you support the killing of Trump supporters & the killing of innocent civilians by the Biden mobs?

The Biden mobs are killing, looting, burning, destroying. There are numerous videos not posted by the Fake Media but online where you see the violent Dem mobs attacking anyone who is white & not joining in their madness. Their mob mentality is going to cause a lot more deaths & violence. Are you okay with that ?

Are you okay with innocent people getting kicked in the head, called a racist pig when they don't even know who they are & gunned down?

Not ONE Trump supporter has attacked anyone yet you keep calling them heavily armed vigilantes. Someone has to step in before the Biden mobs begin slaughtering more innocents. When the violent mob sees a biker gang or people willing to stand up against them it's amazing how quickly these thugs back off. There's always a quiet person of faith or a child they can kill & attack.

You would not be safe David. They quickly turned on Dem Mayor Ted Wheeler even though he stood with them & allowed them to riot & kill without consequence. They attacked his own residence & he had to flee in terror. They are so violent & insane they would have killed him & others if police hadn't stopped it.

Riot declared outside Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler’s apartment

https://youtu.be/6IVyJiav5mA

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Is this 'Jupiter' English? Are you trying to say - Hidden Biden and misspelt hidden, or Hiding Biden and got the spellings of hiding wrong in your excitement to post meme no. x? Jupiter on the flip side is indeed known for overdoing things- and we see that in action ever so often :lol:

JUPITERASC

You are wrong again David,

all the polls predicted a Hilary win.

That's why they've never gotten over the loss.:sick::sick::sick:

Do you support the killing of Trump supporters

& the killing of innocent civilians by the Biden mobs?

The Biden mobs are killing, looting, burning, destroying. There are numerous videos not posted by the Fake Media but online where you see the violent Dem mobs attacking anyone who is white & not joining in their madness. Their mob mentality is going to cause a lot more deaths & violence. Are you okay with that ?

Are you okay with innocent people getting kicked in the head, called a racist pig when they don't even know who they are & gunned down?

Not ONE Trump supporter has attacked anyone yet you keep calling them heavily armed vigilantes. Someone has to step in before the Biden mobs begin slaughtering more innocents. When the violent mob sees a biker gang or people willing to stand up against them it's amazing how quickly these thugs back off. There's always a quiet person of faith or a child they can kill & attack.

You would not be safe David. They quickly turned on Dem Mayor Ted Wheeler even though he stood with them & allowed them to riot & kill without consequence. They attacked his own residence & he had to flee in terror. They are so violent & insane they would have killed him & others if police hadn't stopped it.

Riot declared outside Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler’s apartment

https://youtu.be/6IVyJiav5mA

13krs2.jpg

aquarius7000

That indeed was true - both from an astrological perspective and how the results panned out.

Since last time orange lost the popular vote miserably - by almost 3 mill., he and his cult are so worried this time he could lose both - popular and electoral :lol: and that this time will have been his last time in the Waffle House. Not to mention his cult will lose face completely after all those memes and posts with focus on Biden, Hillary and Obama :lol:

Last edited:

blackbery

READ THE THREAD, it's all there.:tongue::lol::lol:

And I predict a Trump win in Nov & Harris-Biden team going down in flames as the worst Dem team ever.

I am always right when I'm right.:lol::lol::lol:

I know we are on the chat forum here - of this Astrology site, but I am always interested in "good astrology". I would love to see the post where you pointed out the astrological qualifiers as to trump's impeachment. Congrats btw on your astro success :)