Donald Trump will be impeached.

david starling

Looks like there may be more impeachment charges for the Senate to adjudicate. Also, since the Constitution requires a fair and IMPARTIAL trial, the declaration by Mitch McConnell that he intends to be NON-impartial may eliminate him from the proceedings. Same for Lindsey Graham.

piercethevale

hunter-cash-1.jpg

Interesting how the worm has turned around in this whole affair.
With each passing day it's looking more and more as if the Democratic party is headed full on towards what might become the greatest political disgrace this nation has yet to ever see damning evidence to the fact.

piercethevale

...but to "set the record straight", I'll still be supporting Bernie Sanders for president in 2020, and if not Bernie then I will support Tulsi.
But, I will not support Biden or any other Democrat they care to nominate other than the two aforementioned.

david starling

He'll only look bad to a very specific sect of dems. Even some dems believe that this impeachment was ridiculous, which it is, given it's the only purely partisan one to have happened and the reasons they're impeaching him are non-issues. People already now are saying how embarrassing the grounds for impeachment are, imagine how embarrassing it'll look in the future when there's 2020 hindsight? In my eyes this looks more damaging for the left than for Trump.

Reagan is known as "the Great Communicator".

Trumpeached will be known as "the Great Divider".

david starling

Apparently, though, Trump hasn't even been officially impeached yet, cause Pelosi still hasn't submitted articles to the senate for trial, which is what's required in order for the impeachment to be real. So people have been celebrating prematurely. :lol:

They were in such a rush to impeach him, but now they've gotten the opportunity to do so, Pelosi is taking her sweet time submitting the stuff? Why the delay all of a sudden? :)

Sounds like they just wanted to get in an impeachment (which isn't even official yet) before the 2020 elections just to hurt Trump's chances, but we'll see if that plan will work.

Possibly new charges for the Senate to consider. He's still withholding evidence she wants released.
The impeachment IS officially in the record books. Doesn't depend on sending it over to the Senate.

piercethevale

Apparently, though, Trump hasn't even been officially impeached yet, cause Pelosi still hasn't submitted articles to the senate for trial, which is what's required in order for the impeachment to be real. So people have been celebrating prematurely. :lol:

They were in such a rush to impeach him, but now they've gotten the opportunity to do so, Pelosi is taking her sweet time submitting the stuff? Why the delay all of a sudden? :)

Sounds like they just wanted to get in an impeachment (which isn't even official yet) before the 2020 elections just to hurt Trump's chances, but we'll see if that plan will work.

It's all she has. It's all she'll likely ever have and once she submits the articles the spotlight is gone, no rabbit was pulled out of the hat, and the audience will leave and, most likely, won't be returning no matter what they might promise the next time... that is if they are naive enough to attempt such a stunt again?
The really wonderful result that has been the result of the months of wasted energy and money that the Democrats spent with such effrontery is that Bernie Sanders is now the front running candidate for the Democratic nomination in 2020.:joyful:

Mazel Tov...!:smile:

piercethevale

Okay, bearing in mind what I just wrote above as my impression of the current state of this debacle on Congressional Hill take a look at the event chart for the Winter Solstice for the USA.
Be aware that all natal positions for the USA should be added to with an additional 03* 24' 37" to adjust for the 243 years and 5 and 1/2 months that the Sidereal Zodiac has precessed since the birth of the nation.

I find that transiting Mercury was conjunct the USA's natal Part of Slyness, adjusted for the precession, at 19* Sag. 44' 41"

The Precession adjusted USA Part of Advancement [aka Part of Father] is at 22* Cap. 35' 34" and we find that Pluto was and still is conjunct that.

The precession adjusted USA natal Part of Catastrophe is at 21* Pisces 08' 48" and the precession adjusted USA natal Part of Intelligence & Skill is at 21* Pisces 16' 48" and the Desc. of the event chart is conjunct both by being of less than one degree orb in conjunction.

May I remind you all that the Sabian Symbol for the natal Part of Catastrophe and the Part of Intelligence & Skill is [ibid.]
"PISCES 18°: IN A GIGANTIC TENT, VILLAGERS WITNESS A SPECTACULAR PERFORMANCE.

KEYNOTE:
The collective appeal of a well-staged and exciting display of skill and/or oratory.

At first, Marc Jones interpreted the 'gigantic tent' as the locale for a revivalist's meeting; later he suggested a circus tent instead. In a sense, the basic meaning is the same whether it is the traditional performance of skilled clowns, acrobats or animal trainers, or that of a religious fundamentalist dramatizing an old religious imagery, what takes place is the use of personal achievement and conviction to bring a crowd to a state of enthusiasm sufficient to make it forget its boredom with everyday routine or its familiar sins of commission or omission.

At this third stage of the seventieth five-fold sequence, the individual person and the collectivity are brought together in a significant performance which subtly strengthens the communal spirit directly or indirectly. The implication of the symbol, whenever it is found operating, is that the time has come for the individual to dare to present himself and his works to his community for applause, or for the purpose of attracting a following. What is suggested is
PUBLIC SELF-DRAMATIZATION.
"

I have always found these two Astrological Parts for the USA's natal chart to be most accurately and appropriately symbolized by the Sabian Symbol found for the 18* of Pisces. Political speeches, Evangelistic ministers, a salesmans' pitch, have all been our greatest skill at applying our collective intelligence and it has also been the cause of some of our greatest catastrophes.

I forgot to mention that the USA's natal Lilith by adjustment for the precession is currently at 22* Virgo 48' 11" and that is conjunct the event charts' Ascendant.

Is this all just making perfect sense as to the events going on presently in Congress...well, it sure does to me.

The USA's natal Jupiter adjusted for the precession is at 09* Cancer 10' 55" and the transiting N.Node is conjunct that.

The Asc. for the event chart is in the 23* of Virgo [ibid.]

"VIRGO 23°: A LION TAMER DISPLAYS HIS SKILL AND CHARACTER.

KEYNOTE:
The need to tame one's vital energies in order to fulfill one's destiny.

We see here the development of the concept of training. The true aristocrat is the individual who is in complete control of his vital and emotional energies; at the spiritual level this includes the overcoming of pride — pride in one's strength and mastery, and the pride attached to an exalted status or social Office.

This is the third stage of the thirty-fifth sequence of five symbols. The meaning of this phase of development is traditional and evident. The whole process of social-ethical and occult-spiritual conditioning of the individual aims at the control of man's 'animal nature'. The energies of this nature can be put to many uses. Implied in any successful process of taming and training is
RESOLUTENESS and PATIENCE
."

I wish to particularly emphasize Dane Rudhyar's words above, "The true aristocrat is the individual who is in complete control of his vital and emotional energies; at the spiritual level this includes the overcoming of pride — pride in one's strength and mastery, and the pride attached to an exalted status or social Office. "

...and I'd also like to remind you that natal Lilith, adjusted for the precession, is "all over that", in a manner of speaking.

The Desc. of the event chart is in the 23* of Pisces,
[and pay particular attention to this Sabian Symbol if you will, please...!][ibid.]

"PISCES 23° A "MATERIALIZING" MEDIUM GIVING A SEANCE.

KEYNOTE:
The ability to give of one's own vital energy to substantiate one's conscious ideals or unconscious desires.

The person who believes he or she has a mission or mandate, or any special gift that can be of value to his community, must substantiate this belief. He has to produce results. Sometimes this involves difficulties and special conditions or circumstances; it always demands to some extent the gift of some power of value which is deeply one's own. The thought of sacrifice was suggested by the "white lamb" in the first symbol of this five-old series. Something precious involved in a deeply personal experience has to be surrendered, offered to others. The medium's psychic substance provides the materials made visible in the phenomena, if the latter are genuine. After the séance, the medium is usually exhausted. The performer gives of his very life to the performance.

This refers to the third stage in the seventy-first five-fold process. The display of psychic power that the symbol depicts can be interpreted positively or negatively according to the motives that induced the "medium" to give the seance. In its most constructive aspect it suggests the Keyword:
SUBSTANTIATION. The shadowy aspect of the process is "deception.
"

When one is able to "pull the rabbit out of the hat", that is SUBSTANTIATION", otherwise, all that you managed to actually produce is naught but "]"The shadowy aspect of the process ... DECEPTION."

THE M.C. OF THE EVENT CHART, THE "WHY" OF THE CHART IN A MUNDANE ANALYSIS, OR THE "HOW" IN AN INTERPRETATION WITH SPIRITUAL EVOLUTION IN CONSIDERATION, IS IN THE 21* DEGREE OF GEMINI [WHICH IS THE SAME SIGN AND DEGREE WHERE THE USA"s NATAL MARS IS FOUND [ibid.]

"GEMINI 21°: A TUMULTUOUS LABOUR DEMONSTRATION

KEYNOTE:
The revolutionary impact of mental concepts upon the collective emotions and desires of man.

This symbol parallels the one that began the process of 'exteriorization' (Gemini 16°), but the process is seen here operating definitively at the level of collective responses. The mass of men have been aroused by mental images, slogans and an appetite for the abundance the 'ruling class' enjoys. This also applies to the individual person in whom contrasting spheres of activity have taken shape as the result of the mind-based individualizing process. The organic functions make their collective demands upon the lordly intellect. The stage may be set for the kind of 'revolution' we call psychoneurosis.

This begins the seventeenth five-fold sequence of symbols. It sets the stage for a tumultuous process, which may lead to a new approach to the problems resulting from individualization. The repressed or oppressed instincts stage an
EMOTIONAL OUTBURST, claiming their due.
"

...and the I.C. of the event chart in the 21st degree of Sagittarius, [the "HOW" in a mundane interpretation, the "WHY', symbolically] [ibid.]

"SAGITTARIUS 21°: A CHILD AND A DOG WEARING BORROWED EYEGLASSES.

KEYNOTE:
The use of imagination and make-believe in anticipating higher stages of development.

This rather peculiar symbol seems to imply here that by imitating features belonging to a level of consciousness as yet unreachable, the process of growth may be accelerated. Eyeglasses symbolize intellectual development; the chiefs of primitive tribes in some instances have sought to impress their people by wearing spectacles without glass, or western hats – simply because these objects seemed characteristic of a race of superior people. This is similar to the process of growth by identification with a ‘Master’ or guru. In a sense it is mere pretending or make-believe, yet wearing the ‘mask’ of a god the medicine man at the time becomes for all practical purposes the incarnation of the god. Growth is always a hierachical process, even if the growing entity is not aware of it.

This is the first of five symbols constituting the fifty-third sequence. It suggests the value of
LEARNING THROUGH IMITATION.
"

IT ALL SEEMS PERFECTLY CLEAR TO ME.

USA-Winter-Solstice-12-21-2019.png

Last edited:

david starling

Yes I know, and they've tried very very very hard TO find something these past 3 years. Says quite a lot.

He's using Executive Privilege to hide evidence and prevent witnesses from testifying. He, himself, unlike Clinton, won't testify under oath. And McConnell and Graham will be his defense attorneys, not part of an IMPARTIAL investigation, as required by the Constitution.

Hmmm....hiding evidence and forbidding witnesses to testify....what does THAT say about his guilt or innocence?

david starling

Pelosi has "counted coup" on Trumpeached, which has caused anger and hysteria amongst his followers. Now, and forever more, he will be listed as one of only three Presidents to be impeached prior to 2020.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Okay, bearing in mind what I just wrote above as my impression of the current state of this debacle on Congressional Hill take a look at the event chart for the Winter Solstice for the USA.
Be aware that all natal positions for the USA should be added to with an additional 03* 24' 37" to adjust for the 243 years and 5 and 1/2 months that the Sidereal Zodiac has precessed since the birth of the nation.

I find that transiting Mercury was conjunct the USA's natal Part of Slyness, adjusted for the precession, at 19* Sag. 44' 41"

The Precession adjusted USA Part of Advancement [aka Part of Father] is at 22* Cap. 35' 34" and we find that Pluto was and still is conjunct that.

The precession adjusted USA natal Part of Catastrophe is at 21* Pisces 08' 48" and the precession adjusted USA natal Part of Intelligence & Skill is at 21* Pisces 16' 48" and the Desc. of the event chart is conjunct both by being of less than one degree orb in conjunction.

May I remind you all that the Sabian Symbol for the natal Part of Catastrophe and the Part of Intelligence & Skill is [ibid.]
"PISCES 18°: IN A GIGANTIC TENT, VILLAGERS WITNESS A SPECTACULAR PERFORMANCE.

KEYNOTE:
The collective appeal of a well-staged and exciting display of skill and/or oratory.

At first, Marc Jones interpreted the 'gigantic tent' as the locale for a revivalist's meeting; later he suggested a circus tent instead. In a sense, the basic meaning is the same whether it is the traditional performance of skilled clowns, acrobats or animal trainers, or that of a religious fundamentalist dramatizing an old religious imagery, what takes place is the use of personal achievement and conviction to bring a crowd to a state of enthusiasm sufficient to make it forget its boredom with everyday routine or its familiar sins of commission or omission.

At this third stage of the seventieth five-fold sequence, the individual person and the collectivity are brought together in a significant performance which subtly strengthens the communal spirit directly or indirectly. The implication of the symbol, whenever it is found operating, is that the time has come for the individual to dare to present himself and his works to his community for applause, or for the purpose of attracting a following. What is suggested is
PUBLIC SELF-DRAMATIZATION.
"

I have always found these two Astrological Parts for the USA's natal chart to be most accurately and appropriately symbolized by the Sabian Symbol found for the 18* of Pisces. Political speeches, Evangelistic ministers, a salesmans' pitch, have all been our greatest skill at applying our collective intelligence and it has also been the cause of some of our greatest catastrophes.

I forgot to mention that the USA's natal Lilith by adjustment for the precession is currently at 22* Virgo 48' 11" and that is conjunct the event charts' Ascendant.

Is this all just making perfect sense as to the events going on presently in Congress...well, it sure does to me.

The USA's natal Jupiter adjusted for the precession is at 09* Cancer 10' 55" and the transiting N.Node is conjunct that.

The Asc. for the event chart is in the 23* of Virgo [ibid.]

"VIRGO 23°: A LION TAMER DISPLAYS HIS SKILL AND CHARACTER.

KEYNOTE:
The need to tame one's vital energies in order to fulfill one's destiny.

We see here the development of the concept of training. The true aristocrat is the individual who is in complete control of his vital and emotional energies; at the spiritual level this includes the overcoming of pride — pride in one's strength and mastery, and the pride attached to an exalted status or social Office.

This is the third stage of the thirty-fifth sequence of five symbols. The meaning of this phase of development is traditional and evident. The whole process of social-ethical and occult-spiritual conditioning of the individual aims at the control of man's 'animal nature'. The energies of this nature can be put to many uses. Implied in any successful process of taming and training is
RESOLUTENESS and PATIENCE
."

I wish to particularly emphasize Dane Rudhyar's words above, "The true aristocrat is the individual who is in complete control of his vital and emotional energies; at the spiritual level this includes the overcoming of pride — pride in one's strength and mastery, and the pride attached to an exalted status or social Office. "

...and I'd also like to remind you that natal Lilith, adjusted for the precession, is "all over that", in a manner of speaking.

The Desc. of the event chart is in the 23* of Pisces,
[and pay particular attention to this Sabian Symbol if you will, please...!][ibid.]

"PISCES 23° A "MATERIALIZING" MEDIUM GIVING A SEANCE.

KEYNOTE:
The ability to give of one's own vital energy to substantiate one's conscious ideals or unconscious desires.

The person who believes he or she has a mission or mandate, or any special gift that can be of value to his community, must substantiate this belief. He has to produce results. Sometimes this involves difficulties and special conditions or circumstances; it always demands to some extent the gift of some power of value which is deeply one's own. The thought of sacrifice was suggested by the "white lamb" in the first symbol of this five-old series. Something precious involved in a deeply personal experience has to be surrendered, offered to others. The medium's psychic substance provides the materials made visible in the phenomena, if the latter are genuine. After the séance, the medium is usually exhausted. The performer gives of his very life to the performance.

This refers to the third stage in the seventy-first five-fold process. The display of psychic power that the symbol depicts can be interpreted positively or negatively according to the motives that induced the "medium" to give the seance. In its most constructive aspect it suggests the Keyword:
SUBSTANTIATION. The shadowy aspect of the process is "deception.
"

When one is able to "pull the rabbit out of the hat", that is SUBSTANTIATION", otherwise, all that you managed to actually produce is naught but "]"The shadowy aspect of the process ... DECEPTION."

THE M.C. OF THE EVENT CHART, THE "WHY" OF THE CHART IN A MUNDANE ANALYSIS, OR THE "HOW" IN AN INTERPRETATION WITH SPIRITUAL EVOLUTION IN CONSIDERATION, IS IN THE 21* DEGREE OF GEMINI [WHICH IS THE SAME SIGN AND DEGREE WHERE THE USA"s NATAL MARS IS FOUND [ibid.]

"GEMINI 21°: A TUMULTUOUS LABOUR DEMONSTRATION

KEYNOTE:
The revolutionary impact of mental concepts upon the collective emotions and desires of man.

This symbol parallels the one that began the process of 'exteriorization' (Gemini 16°), but the process is seen here operating definitively at the level of collective responses. The mass of men have been aroused by mental images, slogans and an appetite for the abundance the 'ruling class' enjoys. This also applies to the individual person in whom contrasting spheres of activity have taken shape as the result of the mind-based individualizing process. The organic functions make their collective demands upon the lordly intellect. The stage may be set for the kind of 'revolution' we call psychoneurosis.

This begins the seventeenth five-fold sequence of symbols. It sets the stage for a tumultuous process, which may lead to a new approach to the problems resulting from individualization. The repressed or oppressed instincts stage an
EMOTIONAL OUTBURST, claiming their due.
"

...and the I.C. of the event chart in the 21st degree of Sagittarius, [the "HOW" in a mundane interpretation, the "WHY', symbolically] [ibid.]

"SAGITTARIUS 21°: A CHILD AND A DOG WEARING BORROWED EYEGLASSES.

KEYNOTE:
The use of imagination and make-believe in anticipating higher stages of development.

This rather peculiar symbol seems to imply here that by imitating features belonging to a level of consciousness as yet unreachable, the process of growth may be accelerated. Eyeglasses symbolize intellectual development; the chiefs of primitive tribes in some instances have sought to impress their people by wearing spectacles without glass, or western hats – simply because these objects seemed characteristic of a race of superior people. This is similar to the process of growth by identification with a ‘Master’ or guru. In a sense it is mere pretending or make-believe, yet wearing the ‘mask’ of a god the medicine man at the time becomes for all practical purposes the incarnation of the god. Growth is always a hierachical process, even if the growing entity is not aware of it.

This is the first of five symbols constituting the fifty-third sequence. It suggests the value of
LEARNING THROUGH IMITATION.
"

IT ALL SEEMS PERFECTLY CLEAR TO ME.

USA-Winter-Solstice-12-21-2019.png
tweet-3.jpg