Life purpose

Terrabella

Grey ghost.. You are a master manipulator.. Powerful and passionate.. You know how to draw people in. Your chart indicates an intense compassionate person but yes I can see where there is a cold selfishness too , you are capable of unconditional love , and you have the ability to be positive in your thinking and you can cut through the bs and see people too. You're intense bro bottom line.. You're also persuasive and can suck people in.. One example is look how many people you got responding to your post..while others can't even get one reply... I think you know exactly what I mean deep down. Anyway I think you're really young and you'll turn this passion into something great in the future based on your chart but like I said before people have to make the right choices .. You're just going thru some stuff now and it will pass most likely

JUPITERASC

Grey ghost.. You are a master manipulator.. Powerful and passionate.. You know how to draw people in. Your chart indicates an intense compassionate person but yes I can see where there is a cold selfishness too , you are capable of unconditional love , and you have the ability to be positive in your thinking and you can cut through the bs and see people too. You're intense bro bottom line.. You're also persuasive and can suck people in.. One example is look how many people you got responding to your post..while others can't even get one reply... I think you know exactly what I mean deep down. Anyway I think you're really young and you'll turn this passion into something great in the future based on your chart but like I said before people have to make the right choices .. You're just going thru some stuff now and it will pass most likely
11930995_1629078930702211_1417440373570037827_o.jpg

graay ghost

Your chart doesn't seem that of a weakling, quite the opposite...consider your options and go for the best one

Thank you, I think.

@Jupiter: I understand you are trying to help but for the first time I am realizing that I am not the cause of all my problems.

ALRESCHA

Do you believe that emotional abuse all throughout childhood does not have a profound effect on the child, even when they grow up? I suppose I'd better get used to people not believing me and believing that all my problems are all in my head.

It's up to you to decide what you make of this experience. A little child cannot understand and helplessly takes it without being able to process what happened objectively. You can. It's only natural that you have come to understand what has been going on just now, at that age. That is good, because you didn't take the road of denial and escapism). Now the healing can begin.

You have been granted a Moon that actually can endure, face, transform and forgive that.

Please focus on your Saturn-Mercury-Pluto situation. Try to accept the things you can't change (4th house) and find a driving force in those very things.

There is no point in suffering. The most important thing for your Cancer energy is to accept the fact that the Saturnian figure is sadly programmed never to change and only be cruel. That is how it is, they have low EQ, there's nothing that can be done and looking back is a waste of time. But, mark my words, the Saturnian unit will get off your back once you do what Saturn has demanded of you in your birth chart. Only then will you find security. :) There will also come a time when you will face a challenge that you will overcome thanks to the treatment that you have undergone. (if you face your squares now, it'll be a piece of cake when it manifests again)

Focus on your future, don't let Saturn and Pluto eat it. Make plans, make back up plans and stay positive :)

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
I think maybe the 28th was a heavy venus/chiron transit, I don't know...

That remark of yours made me so curious that I just looked up the transits for August 28th (here) and compared them with your chart. You had a couple of crucial points on your cardinal cross being transited that day, one of them especially quickly. The moon crossed your natal Saturn, Venus was exactly conjunct your natal Mercury, and Mars, which is currently conjunct Venus, was approaching conjunction with your natal Mercury, already within orb.

emily23

Some very wise and kind soul did a reading for me recently and what they said about my North node struck such a cord...perhaps explore your north node as this is a type of guidance of about where you should be going

graay ghost

Jupiter, I am not sure what you are trying to do here. Please explain.

My entire life has been people treating me badly unpredictably, people suddenly changing all the rules and me being harshly punished by being caught up in this shifting, horrible labyrinth.

I thought I was just too stupid to figure it out. I thought I was just a bad person for not being able to figure it out, to not be able to stop myself from all these horrible things I didn't even know I was doing. But you can't figure out rules when there are no goddamn rules.

Children CANNOT change who raises them.

You cannot blame a child for growing up in an abusive situation. STOP TRYING.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Jupiter, I am not sure what you are trying to do here. Please explain.

My entire life has been people treating me badly unpredictably, people suddenly changing all the rules and me being harshly punished by being caught up in this shifting, horrible labyrinth.

I thought I was just too stupid to figure it out. I thought I was just a bad person for not being able to figure it out, to not be able to stop myself from all these horrible things I didn't even know I was doing. But you can't figure out rules when there are no goddamn rules.

Children CANNOT change who raises them.

You cannot blame a child for growing up in an abusive situation. STOP TRYING.
The past cannot be altered - only one's attitude towards it :smile:
How old are you today?

Aurelius

You have no understanding of how anger works, my friend.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Anger, like any other emotion, is meant to be a teacher. We're supposed to learn something about ourselves or our situation, and then let the emotion go. Holding on to anger is like holding a hot coal and expecting the person you're mad at to get hurt. What Jupiter meant by "you can only change your attitude towards it" is that we have a choice about how we feel and view things. We get to choose our thoughts and feelings and that is what we must hold ourselves accountable to, because those thoughts and feelings shape our reality. So if we hold onto certain perceptions and emotions from the past it will effect our reality accordingly. You have the power to release your anger and forgive, which in turn will allow you to heal your wounds from the past and move on with your life. What you went through must have been terrible, but you have a choice right now to feel good in this moment and to heal. It's just a matter of choosing it. It's certainly not easy and it doesn't happen instantly but the first step is choosing it and moving in that direction. You just have to know you have that power.

Edit: As soon as I posted this I saw that Jupiter used the "hot coal" quote just before I did lol. Great minds :joyful:

Last edited:

graay ghost

Anger, like any other emotion, is meant to be a teacher. We're supposed to learn something about ourselves or our situation, and then let the emotion go. Holding on to anger is like holding a hot coal and expecting the person you're mad at to get hurt. What Jupiter meant by "you can only change your attitude towards it" is that we have a choice about how we feel and view things. We get to choose our thoughts and feelings and that is what we must hold ourselves accountable to, because those thoughts and feelings shape our reality. So if we hold onto certain perceptions and emotions from the past it will effect our reality accordingly. You have the power to release your anger and forgive, which in turn will allow you to heal your wounds from the past and move on with your life. What you went through must have been terrible, but you have a choice right now to feel good in this moment and to heal. It's just a matter of choosing it. It's certainly not easy and it doesn't happen instantly but the first step is choosing it and moving in that direction. You just have to know you have that power.

Anger, like any other emotion, is a tool for survival. To toss out the tool when the job is not yet finished is foolish, is it not?

JUPITERASC

Then perhaps you should stop spouting out of context sound-bites by famous people
who do not know anything about my situation,
do not know anything about me,
and therefore cannot give any advice that's actually worth a fig?
On the contrary, clearly anger is very much in context
simply due to your own comment :smile:

which was as follows:
You have no understanding of how anger works, my friend.
I'm no expert on anything as I just mentioned
however the effects of anger are obvious

b0a36aa192f674a82f89ad16eb1f3ab0.jpg