Random Thoughts, strictly Text

AppLeo

Right but tell me what specifically the 4th house does. To me, it’s the realm of the imagination, the deepest part of somebody but I want to hear your wording on it.

it's ones roots, plantation and grounding
everything in your life literally stems from it

Ukpoohbear

it's ones roots, plantation and grounding
everything in your life literally stems from it

Yeah, so having planets there, besides from being somebody who would be connected to their roots and spend a lot of time at home, probably has ancestral gifts or trauma as well as possible access to the spirit realm. I luv the 4th house, the Jungian shadow house too, along with the 8th and 12th and maybe even the 2nd. The 2nd house is underrated.

AppLeo

Yeah, so having planets there, besides from being somebody who would be connected to their roots and spend a lot of time at home, probably has ancestral gifts or trauma as well as possible access to the spirit realm. I luv the 4th house, the Jungian shadow house too, along with the 8th and 12th and maybe even the 2nd. The 2nd house is underrated.

i think the 7th house is where we find our shadow imo

Ukpoohbear

For medications?

:lol: :lol: you know what’s great, I work from home now so I get out of my pyjamas and into my loungewear and sit at a desk. It’s a hard life. The job is genuinely intense at times but I literally don’t need to leave my house and go from one type of pyjamas to another.

Bunraku

i dont have pajamas
i sleep in the buff

so when i do work at home, i have to put something on (sometimes)

Bed bugs must be happy at their selection of prime cuts :)

I named mine Anna and Suzy and their 49 children together still remains to be unnamed.