Why do I attract people with little emotion?

My birthday is October 30 2000 born at 8:32 pm western time in San Diego California. I always attract people who seem to be white cold and distant in relationships but only towards me. Almost as if they know they can get away with it. Is it something in my chart that manifests these kinds of people ?

Zora

Account Closed
My birthday is October 30 2000 born at 8:32 pm western time in San Diego California. I always attract people who seem to be white cold and distant in relationships but only towards me. Almost as if they know they can get away with it. Is it something in my chart that manifests these kinds of people ?

I am not quite sure what you mean, Destinym, with your post - can you explain a little more with an example and let us know whether your are male or female ?

I suppose - female :smile:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1 astro_2at_destinym_hp.8751.37594.jpg
    1 astro_2at_destinym_hp.8751.37594.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 64

Kite

Need more info but initially, your Cancer Ascendant is ruled by the Moon which is your feeling nature. It is in the fire sign of Sagittarius in the 6th house which is a candent house meaning (falling off). It has a weakening effect on the planets contained within and can cause you to internalize the planet workings - so your emotions are turned inward. Perhaps this is why you are having trouble connecting with emotional people since you are not emoting. On top of that, your 7th house of relationships is ruled by Capricorn which is somewhat of a cold sign. This says your partner would most likely carry a certain coldness or seriousness about them.

The part about them getting away with something might speak to your 12th house of secret enemies where Jupiter resides in Gemini - another non-watery (emotional) position and in detriment meaning it has challenges fully expressing its benefic expression. It is also retrograde which turns its energies inside as well.

The 12th house and Jupiter in Gemini is ruled by Mercury which is in your house of romance. Mercury is in the watery sign of Scorpio but is Combust your Sun in Scorpio which has burning effect on Mercury - sort of drying the emotions out. It's hard to see Mercury or be aware of its Scorpio nature because the Sun's rays hide it.

So how do you overcome this picture? Get more in touch with your own feelings and you will then attract similar resonances.

Zora

Account Closed
My first impression and idea was and would be - that with saturn as ruler of your attraction house and meeting people area - your 7th house - who is in 11th house and with saturn /uranus correspondence energy of more distance liking in personal area - and some scared to get people coming too near and more easier and better active in virtual non physical social media (11th house) area.

Your saturn is in trine with your mars in your 4th house - emotions and feelings - but even it is a trine - mars in natural zodiac moon house always has a tendency to feel himself attacked - is vulnerable and cautious and sends it out as a radiance - with moon mars square and moon as your AC ruler - your personal instinctive manner of making contacts with people on encounter level, to present yourself and you get in resonance with and what and whom you attract on the other end in 7th house.

Mars in 4th house as male principle in female house - house of mother and childhood experience mostly shows a mother more male like acting with an eye on rules to be respected and what people outside would say and think about your family.

Saturn rules also your 8th house - all stored subconscious memory of past experience and depending on what yours with your mother was like - your radiance and outsending is instinctively on other people as well.

ElenaJ

Need more info but initially, your Cancer Ascendant is ruled by the Moon which is your feeling nature. It is in the fire sign of Sagittarius in the 6th house which is a candent house meaning (falling off). It has a weakening effect on the planets contained within and can cause you to internalize the planet workings - so your emotions are turned inward. Perhaps this is why you are having trouble connecting with emotional people since you are not emoting. On top of that, your 7th house of relationships is ruled by Capricorn which is somewhat of a cold sign. This says your partner would most likely carry a certain coldness or seriousness about them.

The part about them getting away with something might speak to your 12th house of secret enemies where Jupiter resides in Gemini - another non-watery (emotional) position and in detriment meaning it has challenges fully expressing its benefic expression. It is also retrograde which turns its energies inside as well.

The 12th house and Jupiter in Gemini is ruled by Mercury which is in your house of romance. Mercury is in the watery sign of Scorpio but is Combust your Sun in Scorpio which has burning effect on Mercury - sort of drying the emotions out. It's hard to see Mercury or be aware of its Scorpio nature because the Sun's rays hide it.

So how do you overcome this picture? Get more in touch with your own feelings and you will then attract similar resonances.

Very well stated.
In addition, moon (you as ascendent, and how you project yourself towards the world) is square mars, who rules the 11th of friends.
You might seem at the same time aloof, cancer tends to be shy and reserved and easily bruised, and also become easily irritated with your friends. Mars in virgo tends to want to be helpful by criticising and pointing out faults, which isn't always well accepted by others. In addition, given the uneasy relationship with moon in sagittarius, you might just blurt these comments out, with the result of alienating others.
The other very important factor is the 7th in Capricorn, so yes here too, you attract reserved, cold types as partners, as well as older persons.

Zora

Account Closed
cancer tends to be shy and reserved and easily bruised, and also become easily irritated with your friends.
The other very important factor is the 7th in Capricorn, so yes here too, you attract reserved, cold types as partners, as well as older persons.

Heyho :smile:

I am a cancer AC as well. And I will tell my warmhearted 4 years younger everywhere loved husband - I attracted with saturn as ruler of 7th and 8th in opp. with moon - I am married with for 24 years now. :smile:

But my mars is not in 4th house - at the deepest point of chart - feelings, emotions and mother

Last edited: