Job hunt

krishere82

Hello,

My Saade saath started on Jan 23 2020. I got news that I am being laid off from my job on that same exact day.

I got a job unrelated to my field which I joined on Oct 8 2020. I got another job in my field, so I resigned and joined that job. Now I have got laid off from that job on July 20 2021.

I am feeling very uncertain about my future. Can any astrologer tell me when will I get job again? My details :

Date of birth : July 9 1982
Place of birth : Chennai, India
Time of birth : 5:25 - 5:35 am
Moon sign : Makara
Ascendant sign : Mithuna

Thank you in advance for your time!

creativei

Dont blame sade satti , its all depends on basic lagna chart if lagna chart is strong then sade satti will do good only , but as per karmic theory if its destined to suffer then basic chart will be aligned in that way so when sadesatti operates particular thing triggers .. your gochara sat transits should give health problems and loss of honor and dignity in society . its just temporary only . currently you are running guru dasa who is 7th and 10th lord as per lagna 3rd and 12th as per rasi . 12th lord in 10th gives frequent changes and problems in career . rahu is aspecting jupiter and in this sade sati sat too aspecting jupiter as well as 10th which trigger loss of job . 12th is termination of job . rahu is all about sudden change . jupiter is in rahu star both of them are enemies in vedic astro . so it creates problems in career and loss of honor in society when too much malefic in in 10th house it disturbs person career its all just temporary only dont worry since jupiter is in rahu star he feel humiliated so he giving troubles through his lordships . your guru dasa gonna end in 2024 after that you gonna see very good changes in your career and finance you will have self earned income enough wealth . no money problem at all . . either you will shine in business field or media related field . you earn through your physical and intelligence . so bear this sade sati next sat transit brings changes in career as well as dasa too changes so everything will change . wife will be lucky wealthy and be supportive . though at times she troubles but it wont affect family life . you prosper in forgein land . if you didnt moved to forgein then next sat dasa it will take you . its all for good change . .sat 3rd transit will be a golden period of your life dont worry about prof or finance its nice just temporary problem. till 2024 prof life wil be like this on and off . only after that it gives stable one ..

krishere82

Thank you for the detailed analysis. I am not blaming Saade Saathi. But Saturn transit and my job loss news came on the same exact date. That is what I was intending to point out. Also I have been living abroad for several years now.

Thanks again!

mathur_dinesh

You are undergoing the major-period of Jupiter till March/2024. Jupiter is in a sign of Venus and in a nakshatra (constellation) of Rahu. Jupiter is polluted due to its placement in a nakshatra of Rahu. It is better in the navamsha chart where it occupies its mooltrikona sign Sagittarius. Therefore Jupiter will give mixed results. Whereas it has give success, income and gain to you at the same time it has caused humiliation, changes and losses to you. Since it is the ruler of your house of profession its major-period has produced results both good and bad relating to your profession too.
We must check the transit of a period planet. Jupiter has been in its sign of debilitation and the eighth house of your chart (which is the house of humiliation and setbacks) in transit for the last almost one year. It has come out of there recently but has turned retrograde and is heading back to the same house. It will finally emerge from there in November when its adverse influence will more or less be on the wane till the close of its major-period.
After November/2021 I expect you to be back in a job and financially you should be comfortable. If you wish to minimise the adverse effects of Jupiter through mantras please send me a personal message.

krishere82

You are undergoing the major-period of Jupiter till March/2024. Jupiter is in a sign of Venus and in a nakshatra (constellation) of Rahu. Jupiter is polluted due to its placement in a nakshatra of Rahu. It is better in the navamsha chart where it occupies its mooltrikona sign Sagittarius. Therefore Jupiter will give mixed results. Whereas it has give success, income and gain to you at the same time it has caused humiliation, changes and losses to you. Since it is the ruler of your house of profession its major-period has produced results both good and bad relating to your profession too.
We must check the transit of a period planet. Jupiter has been in its sign of debilitation and the eighth house of your chart (which is the house of humiliation and setbacks) in transit for the last almost one year. It has come out of there recently but has turned retrograde and is heading back to the same house. It will finally emerge from there in November when its adverse influence will more or less be on the wane till the close of its major-period.
After November/2021 I expect you to be back in a job and financially you should be comfortable. If you wish to minimise the adverse effects of Jupiter through mantras please send me a personal message.

Thank you for the clear explanation! I will send a personal message.

creativei

Thank you for the detailed analysis. I am not blaming Saade Saathi. But Saturn transit and my job loss news came on the same exact date. That is what I was intending to point out. Also I have been living abroad for several years now.

Thanks again!

Whenever sat aspects 10th house in gochara you loose the job/problems in it . not only sat but for all malefics like mars rahu ketu . difference is sat enters into rasi once in 30 yrs but other planets transits for months duration . so sat transits have major impacts comparing to other .

If you have time , money and faith in remedies then visit thirunallar sani temple and alangudi guru sthala do remedial poojas and donate food and cloths to needy . this will ward off all problems in prof . also gives happy life .

chant guru gayathri mantra for 108 or 1008 times daily at early morning brahma muhurta (4am to 6am) if you can chantg aditya hridya mantra very powerful one it vanishes enemies nd gives fame and honor . you are treated like king in your professional sphere .. oru vati poitu vanga bro life maarum ...

krishere82

Whenever sat aspects 10th house in gochara you loose the job/problems in it . not only sat but for all malefics like mars rahu ketu . difference is sat enters into rasi once in 30 yrs but other planets transits for months duration . so sat transits have major impacts comparing to other .

If you have time , money and faith in remedies then visit thirunallar sani temple and alangudi guru sthala do remedial poojas and donate food and cloths to needy . this will ward off all problems in prof . also gives happy life .

chant guru gayathri mantra for 108 or 1008 times daily at early morning brahma muhurta (4am to 6am) if you can chantg aditya hridya mantra very powerful one it vanishes enemies nd gives fame and honor . you are treated like king in your professional sphere .. oru vati poitu vanga bro life maarum ...

Yes, I will goto those 2 temples. Thank you.

krishere82

Hello Sir,

I got a job and started working on September 13, 2021. Can you please tell me
if this job will be stable? Because you had mentioned that the job stability will happen after November 2021.

Thank you.