not getting along with same age people??

turkish girl

it is not that I never ever get along to them.But always see myself more mature and more in tune with the people older than me.

I have an aquarius stellium mars-sun-venus-mercury-saturn and oppose to moon.All in order.

So the same age range people with me,have either saturn hits my main planets and oppose to my moon.

So what you think about that?

it is not that I never ever get along to them.But always see myself more mature and more in tune with the people older than me.

I have an aquarius stellium mars-sun-venus-mercury-saturn and oppose to moon.All in order.

So the same age range people with me,have either saturn hits my main planets and oppose to my moon.

In what house is your stellium placed, and in what house is the moon placed? 3rd house is for friends from school and siblings etc so more young people so if that has any bad aspects that can show something. But since you have saturn in the stellium also opposing your moon it might be saturn. Does saturn do any conjunctions to the rest of the stellium? Saturn is the ruler of old(er) people so that could show that you might function better with older people than younger/people of the same age. Also a stellium in general is hard and having it make hard aspects to one planet is also hard especially if saturn is involved. It would be better if you shared your whole chart :)

Zora

Account Closed

Getting along with others is mainly and first about communication - and you have a room taking jupiter in scorpio in 3rd house - co-ruling your emotions in 4th house - with intercepted sag below the surface of a pluto main ruled 4th house.

And jupiter is squaring your aquarius venus in 6th house - you kinda feel yourself some more elitist than others - and others can instinctively notice it from you - as scorpio is connected with the collective subconsciousness.

attachment.php

turkish girl

Getting along with others is mainly and first about communication - and you have a room taking jupiter in scorpio in 3rd house - co-ruling your emotions in 4th house - with intercepted sag below the surface of a pluto main ruled 4th house.

And jupiter is squaring your aquarius venus in 6th house - you kinda feel yourself some more elitist than others - and others can instinctively notice it from you - as scorpio is connected with the collective subconsciousness.

attachment.php

Thanks for comment,i will think about that.

But if i think i am more elitist than why i get along with older people.Mainly they are not as cultured,sophisticated as younger generation for my country.If it is like that i should think much more elitist than them?

Zora

Account Closed
Jupiter co-ruling 4th house emotions and own emotional needs in communication house 3rd - has the tendency to expect and to demand a lot attention from others. Younger people with less life experience don't like to stand that for long.

Osamenor

Staff member
When people tend to have difficult relationships specifically with their age peers, I find there's often a Pluto dynamic involved. Everyone born within 2-3 years of you has their Pluto conjunct your Pluto, which activates any hard Pluto aspects you have in your own chart. You have Pluto square your Moon. That puts a Pluto/Moon dynamic into your synastry with everyone your age give or take 2-3 years. Intense emotions, bringing out each other's shadow sides, challenge to sense of security. It would be even more intense if they also have their Moon or personal planets involved in that aspect.

People much older than you don't have Pluto where it will trip your Moon. Neither do people much younger than you. Do you also get along with significantly younger people, or does it only go one way?

Moon in the twelfth house might also indicate a tendency to be around much older people. Saturn as the closest planet to your DC could draw Saturnian types, which include significantly older people, into your life. But those placements in and of themselves don't necessarily say you won't also relate to your peers. Hard synastry dynamics shared by everyone your age are a more likely cause of that.

turkish girl

When people tend to have difficult relationships specifically with their age peers, I find there's often a Pluto dynamic involved. Everyone born within 2-3 years of you has their Pluto conjunct your Pluto, which activates any hard Pluto aspects you have in your own chart. You have Pluto square your Moon. That puts a Pluto/Moon dynamic into your synastry with everyone your age give or take 2-3 years. Intense emotions, bringing out each other's shadow sides, challenge to sense of security. It would be even more intense if they also have their Moon or personal planets involved in that aspect.

People much older than you don't have Pluto where it will trip your Moon. Neither do people much younger than you. Do you also get along with significantly younger people, or does it only go one way?

Moon in the twelfth house might also indicate a tendency to be around much older people. Saturn as the closest planet to your DC could draw Saturnian types, which include significantly older people, into your life. But those placements in and of themselves don't necessarily say you won't also relate to your peers. Hard synastry dynamics shared by everyone your age are a more likely cause of that.

Thank you very much,

Yes I am good with kids.I can say one of my cousin she is 30 i dont her along but other two are 20 i love them very much.

The thing is at school, college years we have to be at same age at same class.But now there are older younger doctors,paramedics coming and going.And it feels much better than college.