Does G likes me as a woman?

deepminde

Hello,

I asked a question almost month ago if G likes me as a woman.

Well, me/Jupiter trine him/Mercury... Is it yes? But Mercury went into combustion and I think I felt it. He became colder... And I see Saturn conjunct AC and Sun conjunct DC. What does it mean?

Please, help. I would like more detailed explanation.

Thank you. :)

Attachments

• horaryhe.jpg
    horaryhe.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 55

Sunrise

Hello,

I asked a question almost month ago if G likes me as a woman.

Well, me/Jupiter trine him/Mercury... Is it yes? But Mercury went into combustion and I think I felt it. He became colder... And I see Saturn conjunct AC and Sun conjunct DC. What does it mean?

Please, help. I would like more detailed explanation.

Thank you. :)

Dear deepmind hi!!
Sorry but my opinion is will not so optismic for this chart and your question.
You are :jupiter: and he is :mercury:.
Yes, :jupiter: and :mercury: go for :trine: (shows action and contact you will have).
But here :mercury: (he) goes to meet :)trine:) something that does not really like (Hermes in the detriment of Jupiter = you).

This Mercury is also in its 12th house derivative (the secret and Well hidden). the burning shows us the same, you do not see his moves,
And Sun (the second ruler) is in the fall of You (jupiter) and goes to :opposition: with Saturn in your 1st house. This does not seem optimistic. it does not show something positive or continue.
And the Moon itself shows. In her detriment and Void. Nothing moving. And you as Jupiter n the fall of the Sun in exaltation of Saturn.
Totally different personalities and different demands.

tikana

Dear deepmind hi!!
Sorry but my opinion is will not so optismic for this chart and your question.
You are :jupiter: and he is :mercury:.
Yes, :jupiter: and :mercury: go for :trine: (shows action and contact you will have).
But here :mercury: (he) goes to meet :)trine:) something that does not really like (Hermes in the detriment of Jupiter = you).

This Mercury is also in its 12th house derivative (the secret and Well hidden). the burning shows us the same, you do not see his moves,
And Sun (the second ruler) is in the fall of You (jupiter) and goes to :opposition: with Saturn in your 1st house. This does not seem optimistic. it does not show something positive or continue.
And the Moon itself shows. In her detriment and Void. Nothing moving. And you as Jupiter n the fall of the Sun in exaltation of Saturn.
Totally different personalities and different demands.

Well.. Shes asking if he is physically attracted to her
Is this going anywhere? Thats not a question
Prob is moon her emotions are lets say disappointed at best even after flipping signs its not fertle
Relationshio will fizzle

deepminde

I hear what you're saying...

You both describe the situation very well. And I found out that he has got a girlfriend recently... oh, well :(

Thank you girls.

tikana

I hear what you're saying...

You both describe the situation very well. And I found out that he has got a girlfriend recently... oh, well :(

Thank you girls.

this is the reason why horary is gold
you can figure out if someone is with someone lol