Careers for the Sagittarius-Influenced

AppLeo

See, I told you that you should play whenever possible. Not sure if this was just random guessing but...

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-you-win.gif

She's a civil rights lawyer. Congrats AppLeo, I'm proud of you. :happy:

YESSS

I_Win.gif.cb902042e97053db52f33ad28d5ee7d6.gif

david starling

^You go to work on Saturdays?

I'm a landscaper/gardener. I take Sundays and Mondays off. Set my own hours. Saturday's a good work day for me.
A Piscean Chart can go any-which-way. I think of Libra as both congenial and loving, AND judgemental and possibly into legality (the balance-scale of Justice). Venus as Evening-star, sensuality and romantic love/Venus as Morning-star, fierce and relentless goddess of Justice, holding a sword with "the long arm of the Law", and holding the balance-scale of Justice. Libra Asc was a clue, and Civil Rights makes sense for a Libran-influenced Piscean. Not sure I would have guessed it though!

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

An Aquarius sun/moon with Cancer rising is destined to have jobs involving watering plants in the Home Depot garden dept. (in the 2000s) and now as a grocery store courtesy clerk (in the 2010s). The "water carrier" replenishes or supports plant life and now the sign of supermarkets involved in bagging grocery items in the checkout stand. Ain't that cool? :biggrin:

Osamenor

Staff member
I think the ideas about Cancer may need to be revamped. A lot of Cancers I know are great with tech, math, etc. I thought it was due to their proximity to Gemini but very few of the ones I know have any Gemini.

And which decanate do these tech and math Cancers have their suns in?

I just went to a talk about decanates--those ten degree divisions of signs. Not every single one of the 36 decanates (3 for each of the 12 signs) was covered, but I do remember hearing that the third decanate of Cancer (20-29 degrees) is associated with research. That instantly made me think of graay ghost, whose sun is in the third decanate of Cancer!

aquarius7000

This is my bf's brother's chart. Any guesses on what his career might be? It is a good one for Sag types. :)
Hi,

The native of the chart is not a heavy Sagittarius. They only have a their Asc. and Mars in Sag. Now that might be confusing, but I don't bother with the signs of the outer/generational planets, just their aspects.

As far as the career of the native goes, he has Libra on the MC, with the ruler, Venus, in Libra (so highly dignified = strong). Anything concerning beauty and arts would suit the native (like fashion designing, interior decoration), or connected with the field of luxury, like designing expensive furniture, or even houses (with Cap Jupiter enhancing that Venus).

What is the native inclined toward? Apologies if you have mentioned that somewhere on the thread, as I haven't read any of the posts except the one with the chart of the brother.

sibylline

And which decanate do these tech and math Cancers have their suns in?

I just went to a talk about decanates--those ten degree divisions of signs. Not every single one of the 36 decanates (3 for each of the 12 signs) was covered, but I do remember hearing that the third decanate of Cancer (20-29 degrees) is associated with research. That instantly made me think of graay ghost, whose sun is in the third decanate of Cancer!

Oh, hi! I was wondering who bumped this thread.

Checking the decans of those I mentioned earlier...

1. Decan 1
2. Decan 1
3. Decan 2
4. Decan 2
5. Decan 3

So one is in the third decan. Hm.

Hi,

The native of the chart is not a heavy Sagittarius. They only have a their Asc. and Mars in Sag. Now that might be confusing, but I don't bother with the signs of the outer/generational planets, just their aspects.

These are just charts of those with personal placements in Sagittarius, i.e. Sag-influenced, whether that's many, one or two.

As far as the career of the native goes, he has Libra on the MC, with the ruler, Venus, in Libra (so highly dignified = strong). Anything concerning beauty and arts would suit the native (like fashion designing, interior decoration), or connected with the field of luxury, like designing expensive furniture, or even houses (with Cap Jupiter enhancing that Venus).

What is the native inclined toward? Apologies if you have mentioned that somewhere on the thread, as I haven't read any of the posts except the one with the chart of the brother.

He's an associate professor of Math and Physics. We were discussing how Venus figured into things and !4C mentioned this.

As far as his interests...teaching (even outside of class), numbers and patterns, traveling, sports especially running, tech, brain games and puzzles.

aquarius7000

He's an associate professor of Math and Physics. We were discussing how Venus figured into things and !4C mentioned this.

As far as his interests...teaching (even outside of class), numbers and patterns, traveling, sports especially running, tech, brain games and puzzles.
Ok. Then that Capricorn (Numbers) Jupiter in aspect to the ruler of the MC, Venus, prevails.