Please help my mind lay this connection to rest

turtlepower

I made a very recent horary : https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142974
and it was true -- I was the one to reach out.

I crafted one last chart.

Question: When will he connect
Me: Mars, Him: Venus, Moon apply sextile to Venus in 1/2 degree

Story (to understand why I have used horary)
In short, I've been waiting for over a month for him to act on my 'need to talk in person' and him not making space, I decided to share my feelings and end this dynamic/connection through an email, exactly as the timing to my last horary chart above. Regretably - emails are not a place for heartfelt msgs, sigh. This connection has been going on and off for over 3 years, and was mirror to the distorted 'twin flame' storyline that permeates the internet. I was under the illusion that he was going to be someone so I've held a lot of space for him.
(Just to explain WHY this horary chart has been burning in me to be answered)

Alas, I have told him I will no longer nourish what little connection we have left, and he did respond quickly but not sufficiently and so I have made a finale. I will keep my heart always open, but this storybook is closed.

Still, my pesky mind wanted to know if he will actually reach out again anyways. I wanted to get to the bottom of truth. Scorpio on the ascendant certainly reads desperation.

Please help me extinguish this little flame of hope I have left in my heart that this connection can turn around.

Verdict:
South Node in the 1st House immediately makes me believe that this is the finale for sure. Doesn't bode well.

Uranus on the descendent -- yes my msg was shocking, i'm sure.

We have mutual reception though both are debilitated. Gratefully my Mars sig will move into Aries in a few days where I believe I will be fully in grounded truth about this and could be in full celebration (conjunct Jupiter).

The moon applies his sig, Venus by a 1/2 degree, which could be a half week or a half month for communication. If there is any, he will be the one to initiate.

Given that my sig is at the end of the 4th House signifies my willingness to let it go, and his sig in his turned 12th house signifies some kind of hiding/unwillingness to face the light.

How do you read this chart? I will not pull another Horary chart again for this connection, but this chart does seem radical and so I will allow this one last one.

Attachments

• lastonehorary.jpg
    lastonehorary.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 44

dr. farr

For me, with dragons tail in the asc, the answer here is negative-either he won’t reach out again or, if he does, it would be to a negative end.

turtlepower

Thank you both for the reply. I have resolved myself to this ending and making steps forward regardless of not getting the mutual resolution I yearned for. I'm not an avoidant person usually, alas in a moment of weakness late last night blocked his email, to support my mental health in not *anticipating* a reply. I know what this reflects about myself, going into avoidance, but it offers my mind relief as I purge my heart break. There's nothing to wait for. We live quite close together so I know we'll run into each other again, alas.