Time: 15:30 (3:30 PM)

I am currently in medical school and potentially interested in Neurology

creativei

Birthday is Dec. 1, 1993
female
Loc: Worcester, MA, USA
Time: 15:30 (3:30 PM)

I am currently in medical school and potentially interested in Neurology

Education aspects are nice though there will be some obstscles n setbacks you make it sure you do professional course. May also have chances of studying abroad there will be expenditure n animosty with mother and also problems to dads mother. Your good time starts from next saturn transit ie 2023 june. So without worry keep your steps forward. Even if not neurology you do one professional course sure.. To my knowledge you have high chance of doing law most of the taurus natives lawyer only...

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

The professional matters appear to be sound for the next several years. You must work hard to keep your performance good. There may be changes in job and the type of work that you may do. It appears that you may decide to go abroad and work there in the next few years. If you wish to pursue higher studies the time is fully supportive. Love life and relationships may not be satisfactory.

Bloop

Education aspects are nice though there will be some obstscles n setbacks you make it sure you do professional course. May also have chances of studying abroad there will be expenditure n animosty with mother and also problems to dads mother. Your good time starts from next saturn transit ie 2023 june. So without worry keep your steps forward. Even if not neurology you do one professional course sure.. To my knowledge you have high chance of doing law most of the taurus natives lawyer only...
Oof that is worrisome actually haha. Do you know if 2022 going to go poorly for me education wise? I'm already deep in debt as a medical student, so it makes no sense for me to suddenly go abroad and study law...

Bloop

The professional matters appear to be sound for the next several years. You must work hard to keep your performance good. There may be changes in job and the type of work that you may do. It appears that you may decide to go abroad and work there in the next few years. If you wish to pursue higher studies the time is fully supportive. Love life and relationships may not be satisfactory.
Thank you for your response! Kinda mentioned to the other person-- but is 2022 going to be a bad year education wise? The only way I can see things changing for me job wise is if I fail out of medical school in the next 6 months...

creativei

Oof that is worrisome actually haha. Do you know if 2022 going to go poorly for me education wise? I'm already deep in debt as a medical student, so it makes no sense for me to suddenly go abroad and study law...
Oh ic its ok i said what i know what i saw in your chart, i didnt said you quit medical n do law. Along with medical legal too possible its casual nowadays that many doctors are studying other degree too. I said on that note..

Bloop

Oh ic its ok i said what i know what i saw in your chart, i didnt said you quit medical n do law. Along with medical legal too possible its casual nowadays that many doctors are studying other degree too. I said on that note..
that does make some sense actually... It's odd timing you mention this as very recently I've been thinking about implementing law into my field. Thank you for the great insight!

creativei

that does make some sense actually... It's odd timing you mention this as very recently I've been thinking about implementing law into my field. Thank you for the great insight!
For taurus asc sat rules 9th n 10th which should give professional course 9th is both legal n medicine. Sat is in Mars constellation who is 7th n 12th lord mars in 7th of legal business partnerships and mercury siginificator for education is in 6th with 8th Lord in visaka 5th lord in 6th gives debt for education even me too has that and i bought bank loan its casual nobody is rich only in the midst of struggle suffring we are moving the wheel of life. As 5th in 6th 12th aspects 9th you have expenditures n animosty in education even in school life too you suffered lot may have got punishment n humilations. But higher education wont be like that only travels and expenditure indicated n some animosty with dad. No major issues. Since mars sat mutual aspects you cant sine in profession life it keeps you low only.

Venus is 6th n asc lord no matter how much debts you have all gets suddenly cleared just like that. 8th lord in 6th sudden transformation in health n debts happens..

Even in D24 which specifically says about education mercury is strong own house also he owns 9th too which is even strong. Since he owns 12th as well it may give expenditure animosty far away education n draining of dads savings..... But you surely make it out 👍😊

Last edited: