When will I find love and have a loving marriage?

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
I would like to meet someone, fall in love together and get married.

https://ibb.co/P4jdQ6V

IleneK

Premium Member
If your question has been "Will I find love and a loving marriage in the next year?" or whatever time period you defined it, this chart says to me that you will not find it in whatever time frame you had in mind.
To ask "When will I find it" begs the question of if you will find it. That is why I suggested the language of "Will I find it in x period of time?"
So if you had a time frame in mind when you asked this question here, even if unconsciously, like before I am 30 or in five years, whatever, the answer to that question is that I don't think so.
The next time you ask this question, after waiting until circumstances change in your life, so in a few months for example, I would suggest framing the question as I have recommended here.

Wishing you the best,

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
If your question has been "Will I find love and a loving marriage in the next year?" or whatever time period you defined it, this chart says to me that you will not find it in whatever time frame you had in mind.
To ask "When will I find it" begs the question of if you will find it. That is why I suggested the language of "Will I find it in x period of time?"
So if you had a time frame in mind when you asked this question here, even if unconsciously, like before I am 30 or in five years, whatever, the answer to that question is that I don't think so.
The next time you ask this question, after waiting until circumstances change in your life, so in a few months for example, I would suggest framing the question as I have recommended here.

Wishing you the best,

Hi IIlenek,

Thanks for your help.

I didn’t have a specific time frame in my mind when I asked. It was a question of when. The answer I was looking for was whether it would be months, x amount of years time etc.

I will try and be more specific after doing some research.

IleneK

Premium Member
Perhaps others here on the forum with more skill than I may take a look at the chart and and see if they can answer when you will find love.
Best,

waybread

LL, let's take Ilene's point. As you know, many people don't find love and don't have a loving marriage. It's like you're trying to force the oracle to promise you love and marriage. It doesn't work that way.

This chart gives a mixed testimony. With Sagittarius rising, you are symbolized by Jupiter. Your hypothetical husband is symbolized by Mercury, with Gemini on the 7th house cups. These two planets are past any connection, and Mercury retrograde is actually turning away from Jupiter.

As Ilene put it, that doesn't look hopeful for whatever time frame you were thinking of. But please realize that horary doesn't deal with "forever." At most it deals with a few years. So it's always better to qualify your questions within a specific time frame, like "Will I meet my future husband within the next 2 years?"

I think you may get a few "nibbles." The moon (your emotional stake in the matter) applies to a nice sextile with Venus, who rules romantic relationships. But I wouldn't see these as much more than pleasant light encounters. So please don't expect that every light-hearted flirting will lead to matrimony.

None of this, BTW, says that you won't get married in a loving relationship. Let's hope you do. It's just that this chart doesn't promise anything.

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
LL, let's take Ilene's point. As you know, many people don't find love and don't have a loving marriage. It's like you're trying to force the oracle to promise you love and marriage. It doesn't work that way.

This chart gives a mixed testimony. With Sagittarius rising, you are symbolized by Jupiter. Your hypothetical husband is symbolized by Mercury, with Gemini on the 7th house cups. These two planets are past any connection, and Mercury retrograde is actually turning away from Jupiter.

As Ilene put it, that doesn't look hopeful for whatever time frame you were thinking of. But please realize that horary doesn't deal with "forever." At most it deals with a few years. So it's always better to qualify your questions within a specific time frame, like "Will I meet my future husband within the next 2 years?"

I think you may get a few "nibbles." The moon (your emotional stake in the matter) applies to a nice sextile with Venus, who rules romantic relationships. But I wouldn't see these as much more than pleasant light encounters. So please don't expect that every light-hearted flirting will lead to matrimony.

None of this, BTW, says that you won't get married in a loving relationship. Let's hope you do. It's just that this chart doesn't promise anything.

Thank you Waybread. Very helpful indeed. Both you and llenek.

I will rethink after more learning taking into account your insights

blackbery

Hi LL,

Your question cannot be answered as:

It contains multiple questions at the same time...AND

It's an 'open-ended' question.

Horary Astrology only answers to YES/NO type of questions & then the chart can be read & further insight gleaned.

For instance, you can ask: Will I meet my future husband in the next year?

The astrologer can then gather info after answering if it's a yes/no response which can help you in the matter.

There are strict rules which must be followed & even though your original posting is very positive in the chart, a 'yes' answer, it cannot be used since the rules have been applied incorrectly on your part.

You are rep by :jupiter: and your husband by :mercury: and there is a nice :sextile: indicating a favourable outcome.
But outcome to what as you asked 2 questions in one go?

I hope this explains the situation, in general, however, everyone is likely to get married, have at least one true love in their lives. Since most marriages end in divorce, you may have a loving marriage for a while & then it turns not so loving & then you get re-married. Very rare for a marriage to last a lifetime although couples do stay together for religious/cultural/financial reasons.

So, remember, the basics of horary astrology. ONE question at a time, not an 'open-ended' question but one that be answered with a yes/no/possible outcome.

:smile::smile::smile:

I would like to meet someone, fall in love together and get married.

https://ibb.co/P4jdQ6V

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
Hi LL,

Your question cannot be answered as:

It contains multiple questions at the same time...AND

It's an 'open-ended' question.

Horary Astrology only answers to YES/NO type of questions & then the chart can be read & further insight gleaned.

For instance, you can ask: Will I meet my future husband in the next year?

The astrologer can then gather info after answering if it's a yes/no response which can help you in the matter.

There are strict rules which must be followed & even though your original posting is very positive in the chart, a 'yes' answer, it cannot be used since the rules have been applied incorrectly on your part.

You are rep by :jupiter: and your husband by :mercury: and there is a nice :sextile: indicating a favourable outcome.
But outcome to what as you asked 2 questions in one go?

I hope this explains the situation, in general, however, everyone is likely to get married, have at least one true love in their lives. Since most marriages end in divorce, you may have a loving marriage for a while & then it turns not so loving & then you get re-married. Very rare for a marriage to last a lifetime although couples do stay together for religious/cultural/financial reasons.

So, remember, the basics of horary astrology. ONE question at a time, not an 'open-ended' question but one that be answered with a yes/no/possible outcome.

:smile::smile::smile:

Lovely thanks BlackBerry. Very helpful too. I do one day hope to be in a loving marriage however I will do my learning in horary. Digest what you lovely people have been so kind to give your valuable time in and then hopefully when the question comes to me it will be a valid one. I will study case on here and get the horary book so many have recommended.