Is my SO seeing other people?

Bunraku

A juicy question for the horary enthusiasts of the forum.:devil:

-Moon is in a house that's relevant to the question
-Late ASC
-Moon is void of course
-Jupiter is combust -- the 1st house person is anxious/not seeing things clearly
-7th H lord is Merc, not making any aspect to other planets

7h lord is detriment though, in Pisces.

The thing is the Moon is within orb of Mercury despite being in a different sign, and I'm curious if Moon can act as a significator of another person rather than being a universal sig.

Unless you all see something I'm not seeing. I'm generally getting a: no.
Unless the Moon represents another person, then it would be a yes. :whistling:

Attachments

• astro horary.jpg
    astro horary.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

Bunraku

I see. Moon last aspect is Sun.
Moon in orb of Merc.

but even if Jupiter is in the way??

Last edited:

The Everqueen

I see. Moon last aspect is Sun.
Moon in orb of Merc.

but even if Jupiter is in the way??

Moon's last aspect was a trine with Saturn (or Neptune if you use the outers).

With late degrees on the Ascendant, it’s probably too late to do anything about this but I’d say the Sun is his co-significator as 'man' and it is ruled by Jupiter which has separated from a conjunction with Jupiter and is combust so can’t see what’s going on as you are blinded by him. The Sun is applying to conjoin Neptune showing he is being deceitful or hiding something. The Sun receives Jupiter in rulership so he does care about you – could have been a moment of unexpected madness with Uranus conjunct the 5th house cusp. Sun and Mercury both exalt Venus ruler of the 5th. Mercury did recently separate from a conjunction with Saturn which could have been contact with an ex but that is over and Mercury has now changed signs and is ruled by Jupiter so his feelings are with you. However, there are no aspects between your significators and with the late ascendant and the Moon (which under traditional rules is in late degrees not combust because it is in orb with an aspect to Mercury) is about to change signs which could show you might be moving on from him. The Moon is also sextiling Uranus showing separation. Jupiter is in its own rulership and face, you are concerned with yourself right now and receive Mercury in detriment and fall – you are really disappointed with him. The combustion of Jupiter is overwhelming you but it’s moving away from the Sun so will improve.

Do some detective work - Stay strong!

Bunraku

Thanks for the interpretation. Ladies, no need for me to investigate further as that would be too much effort. I sent the breakup text. xo Thanks!!

On to my next date I have planned ;)

Last edited: