Progressed Chart

VenusInFurs

Hello all,

I thought that I would post this for specific response in the progressions forum. I'd really appreciate some pointers on my learning of progressions, in particular romantically as that is certainly an area I want to focus more on in my life.

I'm keen to find out whether my chart (natal, progressed or otherwise) indicates potential for when I will meet a significant romantic partner. I am looking more towards marriage and commitment rather than dating or a short term relationship.

I can see that I have progressed Venus applying to conjunct my Natal ASC and Jupiter. The progressed Venus will remain in my first house for the next fifty years of my life - I sure hope that this will be good! My progressed Moon is due to conjunct the DSC approximately in October 2020 and it will remain in my seventh house for the next five years. At the end of May Transit Uranus squared my natal ASC - I was dating someone and it suddenly ended.

I can see my Progressed ASC will change in taurus very soon and will also conjunct my natal moon - I'm struggling to find any information on this, does anyone have any insight or personal experience?

I can see a lot of future positives occurring, such as my progressed sun and mercury conjuncting the ASC in 2024/5 - Incidentally around the time that I hope to be in an academic career and lecturing / teaching.

Are these aspects significant to meeting a special person romantically? Should I pay particular attention to an area or place in my life?

Also, I would greatly appreciate any pointers to further reading or studying. I genuinely appreciate responses and assisting in my learning and development - thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-07-08 at 17.45.37.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-07-08 at 17.45.37.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot 2020-07-08 at 17.45.54.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-07-08 at 17.45.54.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot 2020-07-08 at 17.49.55.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-07-08 at 17.49.55.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 31

Ghost00

Banned
Looking at chart for 2020, it appears Lune will soon leave territory of wedding in two months. So, now is the time to act if you want a partner.

When Lune leaves wedding territory she goes to land of dating and stays there for ten months. Still a good time to date but might be harder to find sig other. Next wedding window quite a ways out. If you were to search for partner near term, art and religion or healing seem to be in a good aspect considering The Pope and Or.