Pet Lovers - Natal Charts and Rising Signs of Pets?

starrynightvm

Hi guys!

This might be crazy but wondering if anyone has applied any form of astrology to their pets.

I just got a new pug puppy over a month ago, and I'm absolutely in love with him—however, we have limited means of communicating, and he already has fallen under the weather with a bronchial infection and I thought it would be helpful to refer to his natal chart and run it through the ringer of progressions transits and later planetary returns.

When I found he was born, I immediately drew a chart of the birth of the litter, however, I've been guessing as far as the exact time. Normally I can guess the rising and sometimes the birth time down to the minute of my friends, just by tweaking the chart until I find that it's in sync with what I know to be true of them, their appearance, habits, etc.

He is a black pug, pure bred and although other dogs in his family are pure black, his fur has a red tint, and he has slightly ruddy red hair just ringing along his neck in the front. My guess he's an aries rising or mars in the 1st house.

He is super sweet, completely extroverted, loves just engaging with people and other creatures, completely guileless. But his personality is very explosive he can go from a total state of calm to 4 alarm fire, running around my apartment bezerk, just for the thrill of it. He doesn't really bark however. He is very sweet and secretly loves being babied. He's just as stubborn as I am which is pretty **** stubborn but this is a characteristic of the breed.

Mars is also conjunct chiron

Aside from the goofiness of wanting to get to know my dog, I'm trying to get to the bottom of his illness/state of health, so now I'm looking closely at this stuff. if anyone cares to join me on my journey, I've attached his natal chart (my closest guess on the ascendant) and also our first meeting chart.

I searched for any previous posts that might dabble in this but couldn't seem to find anything. Thanks for reading!

starrynightvm

Photos below!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_493_momo.3288.21832.jpg
    astro_2gw_493_momo.3288.21832.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 16
  • astro_2gw_507_first_meeting_v_and_momo.4496.31287.jpg
    astro_2gw_507_first_meeting_v_and_momo.4496.31287.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 9

Marinka

If your dog is sick, go to a vet. Puppies especially are prone to parvo and if this is the case, they need immediate medical attention.

Alot of planets in pisces or other water signs tend to point toward a weaker constitution than most, especially during the younger years. But thats just my experience.