Help with Primary Directions?Moon,Sun and Ascendant directed to Saturn this year.

Lost_spirit

First of all I want to know if I'm doing this right.I'm using a program called Morinus for calculating primary directions.In the options as a primary key I used the dynamic true solar ecliptical arc.I've tried several different keys and the dates are all pretty close to this.I calculated both Mundane and zodiacal with the option to take into account the latitude of both promissor and significator.
I got the following results:
Converse Sun directed to the conjunction of Saturn in zodiacal directions in July 2010.
Converse Moon directed to the square of Saturn in mundane directions in December 2011.
Direct Ascendant directed to the square of Saturn in z.directions in March 2012.
Also,if I include the outer planets,the moon is directed to an opposition of Neptune,ruler of my 8th,sometime this year.
Based on the program's results the only protection I have is a trine of directed moon to jupiter back in 2009.
I was wondering what will the effects of this be,as well as if I'm doing this right?if any birth details are needed ask me and I'll give them.

Lost_spirit

can you post your natal with progressions, solar arc and transits?? We are all visual people here....

I don't think progressions and solar arcs will help anyone with this question,and there's no option for primary directions in astro.com.Maybe my natal chart can shed some light to this question,judging by the positions of my planets,and it's in my signature.
Anyway,I searched some books about these configurations and Saturn is connected with lingering diseases and problems with authority figures.So I should be careful the next days/months.I was just hoping someone could give me an answer judging by my chart.

I don't think progressions and solar arcs will help anyone with this question,and there's no option for primary directions in astro.com.Maybe my natal chart can shed some light to this question,judging by the positions of my planets,and it's in my signature.
Anyway,I searched some books about these configurations and Saturn is connected with lingering diseases and problems with authority figures.So I should be careful the next days/months.I was just hoping someone could give me an answer judging by my chart.

solar arcs and progressions ARE primary directions, and you can get everything you could possibly want off astro.com. Just go to Extended chart selection and select whatever combinations you want. :rightful:

szanne

First of all I want to know if I'm doing this right.I'm using a program called Morinus for calculating primary directions.In the options as a primary key I used the dynamic true solar ecliptical arc.I've tried several different keys and the dates are all pretty close to this.I calculated both Mundane and zodiacal with the option to take into account the latitude of both promissor and significator.
I got the following results:
Converse Sun directed to the conjunction of Saturn in zodiacal directions in July 2010.
Converse Moon directed to the square of Saturn in mundane directions in December 2011.
Direct Ascendant directed to the square of Saturn in z.directions in March 2012.
Also,if I include the outer planets,the moon is directed to an opposition of Neptune,ruler of my 8th,sometime this year.
Based on the program's results the only protection I have is a trine of directed moon to jupiter back in 2009.
I was wondering what will the effects of this be,as well as if I'm doing this right?if any birth details are needed ask me and I'll give them.

Hello Lost Spirit,
I too have been experimenting with this program & the different setting options. I was really happy to come across your thread. I set PD to dynamic true solar ecliptic arc to check the dates around the birth of my children.

Child #1 - exact to the date she was born my moon (p) directed to my sn(s). wow is all I can say.

Child #2 - born 10-20-82 - here my moon (p) direct * to my sn (s) on 12-16-1982. Not as close but definitely significant.

For now I am not including outer planets and will try to track significant events in my chart and a few others I know well. I think this will help with the delination part. I am also going to purchase Martin Gansteins book on primary direction as soon as I can.
I also want to combine PD, Profection & SR. This program should really help with all these calculations. So far it is really great!

Lost_spirit

Hey szanne!Thank you for answering this!It's nice to hear from someone that this program provides accurate results.I'm just not sure about the settings,if I'm using the right ones,it has so many options it gets complicated.
But yes,Primary directions are very accurate as far as I know,so if anything happens it should be obvious in the PDs.And I agree,the outer planets don't help much in this method.