• astro_24at_anonymous_20191031.60400.132426.jpg
    astro_24at_anonymous_20191031.60400.132426.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 36
  • astro_24at_anonymous_2019123.60519.138927.jpg
    astro_24at_anonymous_2019123.60519.138927.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 23

Zora

Account Closed
I'm gonna have transit venus trine chiron end of october and in december jupiter in my 5th house

Hello iteza,

To have an opportunity and good chance to find a new partner, ruler of your 7th house- neptune has to be activated by transit. And for longlasting relationships it is same ruler- neptune in your chart. Neptune has already twice been activated for this purpose - first by jupiter transit on January 11th and by transiting Saturn on January 18/19 this year. What happened that period of time ?

Your DC is on sensitive zero degree pisces between two signs and therefore also double-ruled by uranus, who in fact also is in conjunct with your neptune in 5th house what makes it kinda some special, as uranus doesn’t like it coming to very near, always needs some free space and likes to jump out or to break off - if it gets too close.

You have a very full 5th house ruled by jupiter – house of selfidentification, selfexpression and independency, love, romance, sex for fun- where neptune and uranus both are in. Jupiter as ruler of 5th inconjuncts your Neptune as ruler of 7th and 8th- you have difficulties to make a definite choice to be in a reliable relationship in the near. To me it looks like you prefer more long distance relationships or a meet occasionally often men you cannot have - because they are already in relation. This inner conflict inside yourself -will always come up to when meeting a new partner.

Next possibility to get it happen - I see from transits in your chart - is only beginning January 2020 by transiting Jupiter.

iteza

Hello iteza,

To have an opportunity and good chance to find a new partner, ruler of your 7th house- neptune has to be activated by transit. And for longlasting relationships it is same ruler- neptune in your chart. Neptune has already twice been activated for this purpose - first by jupiter transit on January 11th and by transiting Saturn on January 18/19 this year. What happened that period of time ?

Your DC is on sensitive zero degree pisces between two signs and therefore also double-ruled by uranus, who in fact also is in conjunct with your neptune in 5th house what makes it kinda some special, as uranus doesn’t like it coming to very near, always needs some free space and likes to jump out or to break off - if it gets too close.

You have a very full 5th house ruled by jupiter – house of selfidentification, selfexpression and independency, love, romance, sex for fun- where neptune and uranus both are in. Jupiter as ruler of 5th inconjuncts your Neptune as ruler of 7th and 8th- you have difficulties to make a definite choice to be in a reliable relationship in the near. To me it looks like you prefer more long distance relationships or a meet occasionally often men you cannot have - because they are already in relation. This inner conflict inside yourself -will always come up to when meeting a new partner.

Next possibility to get it happen - I see from transits in your chart - is only beginning January 2020 by transiting Jupiter.

wow thank you! you hit the nail. when it's easy I easily get bored.

Arena

IF you work with houses and rulers of houses/signs you need to make sure that your ASC is in the right place. I say that because I can see it is right on the cusp between two signs. IF your birth time is perfectly right and your 7th house is Pisces in tropical zodiac, the traditional ruler would be Jupiter. Jupiter is placed in your 12th house if this is the right ASC - so it could mean that the love is far away in a different country.

However, if your ASC would be in LEO, then Saturn is the traditional ruler. You would look for activation for love either in solar arcs, transits or solar returns.

But you need to know which ruler if you want to use rulership.

Transits and solar arcs of Jupiter or Venus to your natal angles or to natal Jup, Venus, Sun or Moon can also be indicators for love relationships and/or babies.

ellie04

aw :( what aspects does the jupiter transit make?

Conjunct natal Moon, opposite natal Venus, square natal Mars, trine natal Jupiter. And Jupiter is my Dsc ruler.

Perhaps you need to have everything lined up, not just 1 or 2 indicators.

No harm... look out for that 5th house transit then. :)

Last edited:

iteza

IF you work with houses and rulers of houses/signs you need to make sure that your ASC is in the right place. I say that because I can see it is right on the cusp between two signs. IF your birth time is perfectly right and your 7th house is Pisces in tropical zodiac, the traditional ruler would be Jupiter. Jupiter is placed in your 12th house if this is the right ASC - so it could mean that the love is far away in a different country.

However, if your ASC would be in LEO, then Saturn is the traditional ruler. You would look for activation for love either in solar arcs, transits or solar returns.

But you need to know which ruler if you want to use rulership.

Transits and solar arcs of Jupiter or Venus to your natal angles or to natal Jup, Venus, Sun or Moon can also be indicators for love relationships and/or babies.

thank you :) my birth time is correct. I always had partners from a different country so i think it's correct!

Arena

Ok.

From what I can see happening in your solar arcs, you are about to meet someone very important.

d.Venus to n. Nnode and d. Nnode to n. DSC as well as d. IC to n. Sun (important for you shining within a home/family/relationship situation).

T. Jupiter is about to conjunct with n. Venus in 5th sign and I think that will be the timing of this important love meeting/romance to start in Dec this year. But there seems to also be some kind of loss/sorrow/difficulties indicated in your life when t. Pluto hits your n. Saturn.

iteza

just want to give feedback :)
I'm in a relationship and it really happened on December.
that's the transit chart on the day we first met.
evtKtpr.png

Zora

Account Closed
I'm gonna have transit venus trine chiron end of october and in december jupiter in my 5th house

attachment.php

Hello iteza,

I feel your chances look quite good. Your DC and 7th house is on sensitive zero degree pisces, ruled by neptune, who rules also your 8th house, longlasting relationship and marriage. To find a new partner you like to stay with for longer, ruler of 7th and 8th house have to be activated by a transiting slowrunning -planet first. A transiting planet in a house does nothing unless he aspects a chart planet to activate a house subject.

And as your neptune works perfectly hand in hand by exact inconjunct with your 12th house jupiter as your ruler of love and romance - 5th house and male principle - you have a subtile feeling what is coming - if neptune is activated - as jupiter is then activated same time as well.

This activation has already happened by transiting jupiter on january 31st, 2020 by conjunct - which to me is the most strongest activation for a change and to get something "on the way".

I think you only still need a second kick-starter for - what will happen with transiting saturn as co-ruler of your 5th house of intercepted capricorn in - entering zero degree aquarius and activating your AC/DC birth and encounter axis on march 27th, 2020 for a "rebirthing" and new beginning by semisextiling your 7th house cusp.

Saturn is in his transits the the most reliable guy to initiate longlasting matters - especially in relationship affairs - as marriage itself is ruled by saturn.

Attachments

• anonymous.jpg
    anonymous.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 94

iteza

attachment.php

Hello iteza,

I feel your chances look quite good. Your DC and 7th house is on sensitive zero degree pisces, ruled by neptune, who rules also your 8th house, longlasting relationship and marriage. To find a new partner you like to stay with for longer, ruler of 7th and 8th house have to be activated by a transiting slowrunning -planet first. A transiting planet in a house does nothing unless he aspects a chart planet to activate a house subject.

And as your neptune works perfectly hand in hand by exact inconjunct with your 12th house jupiter as your ruler of love and romance - 5th house and male principle - you have a subtile feeling what is coming - if neptune is activated - as jupiter is then activated same time as well.

This activation has already happened by transiting jupiter on january 31st, 2020 by conjunct - which to me is the most strongest activation for a change and to get something "on the way".

I think you only still need a second kick-starter for - what will happen with transiting saturn as co-ruler of your 5th house of intercepted capricorn in - entering zero degree aquarius and activating your AC/DC birth and encounter axis on march 27th, 2020 for a "rebirthing" and new beginning by semisextiling your 7th house cusp.

Saturn is in his transits the the most reliable guy to initiate longlasting matters - especially in relationship affairs - as marriage itself is ruled by saturn.

Thank you very much

I guess the one I've met at the end of the december is not the right one and Maybe it will happen in march that i find someone good :)