have i already met the person of interest?

besitos

I asked when will I meet (a person of romantic interest, who will connect with me)?

If I am retrograde saturn, and moon is separating from aspect, does this mean I have already met him?

I see sun, the quesited, is in the 5th - a dating situation.

I met the person (moon trined saturn) 10 units ago - angular house cardinal sign, 10 days.

In 3 units, moon with sextile sun (him), mutable sign angular house, 3 weeks. I am curious about the moon having aspects with both of us in this chart. Would it be better to wait for the person to come to me, as moon aspects him?

edit : Attached wrong chart. will attach correct one in a second.

edit: Attached correct chart. Interpretation is pretty much the same.

Attachments

• mtperson2.jpg
    mtperson2.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

Sunrise

I asked when will I meet (a person of romantic interest, who will connect with me)?

If I am retrograde saturn, and moon is separating from aspect, does this mean I have already met him?

I see sun, the quesited, is in the 5th - a dating situation.

I met the person (moon trined saturn) 10 units ago - angular house cardinal sign, 10 days.

In 3 units, moon with sextile sun (him), mutable sign angular house, 3 weeks. I am curious about the moon having aspects with both of us in this chart. Would it be better to wait for the person to come to me, as moon aspects him?

edit : Attached wrong chart. will attach correct one in a second.

edit: Attached correct chart. Interpretation is pretty much the same.

hi besitos!

the chart shows that you will meet someone!!
:sun: sitting in your 5th house with antiscia meet :saturn: (you). Exactly!!
The :moon: also from the 7th house, will meet the :sun: - as you already point out.
as about the time, better to tell you more experiance members...
good luck

Sunrise

hi besitos!

The :moon: also from the 7th house, will meet the :sun: - as you already point out.
good luck

Also:
i do not think so. The moon is already pass in the other sign. Better to look the future aspect of the moon. There is no need to do that.

LaVidaLoca

Hi besitos,

I take the early ascendant as a proof that you have not met him yet.
Your potential mate (Sun in cancer) is in your detriment. I would say that this person will not be so good for you. Perhaps the Moon is better to show the emotional tone of the story... But since we are not talking about someone specifically, your detriment in the Sun's sign may also indicate your sense of frustration for not being with someone now. He is in your triplicity (correct me if I'm wrong) so showing a major degree of likeness than you. You are in your opposite houses. 11th/5th houses make me think that you may actually meet someone through friends, groups, etc. I can't see a long story, though, since the 5th house is usually associated with flirting. But yes, it is curious that you mirror one another by house. He is very close to the 6th house cusp,actually. Hence, someone who either works with you or frequents that place?
The main problem is that currently there is no aspect between Saturn and Sun.
As for the Moon, it is in your 7th house, which means that you really want a relationship. It is peregrine in Virgo (or in its own triplicity in case of a night chart). The Moon is separating from you. Didn't you benefit from some circumstances in the past? The trine shows that there might have been good chances for you. Maybe you just broke up recently (and you are wondering if that guy was the right one). However, the sextile aspect involving the Moon and the Sun looks very good.
I am sorry, but I do not know of translation, collection of light, etc. Wait for other readings to have a better interpretation.
The last thing I notice is that the Sun has recently burnt the poor Mercury, which is exalted precisely by the Virgo Moon. Is it possible that you have already met someone who was in another relationship? Other doubt: have you really been interested in someone, but you had some problems of communication?
By reading this chart, I am incertain whether or not you are inquiring about someone in particular.

Hope this can help, and good luck!

besitos

hi besitos!

good luck

haha.. i really want to know if I need to wait long.

I am not familiar with antiscia.. i can look it up. and isn't the sun meeting saturn in opposition possibly unfavorable (you seem excited to report it so I felt it should be positive).

Thank you sunrise, you really are a sunrise to lift my mood at times. thanks!

besitos

Also:

i do not think so. The moon is already pass in the other sign. Better to look the future aspect of the moon. There is no need to do that.

i can see that the moon having changed signs since the last aspect being a sign that the events in that other sign may be fading in importance. But, i did meet someone in the time frame of 10 days ago.

Last edited:

besitos

Hi besitos,

I take the early ascendant as a proof that you have not met him yet.
Your potential mate (Sun in cancer) is in your detriment. I would say that this person will not be so good for you. Perhaps the Moon is better to show the emotional tone of the story... But since we are not talking about someone specifically, your detriment in the Sun's sign may also indicate your sense of frustration for not being with someone now. He is in your triplicity (correct me if I'm wrong) so showing a major degree of likeness than you. You are in your opposite houses. 11th/5th houses make me think that you may actually meet someone through friends, groups, etc. I can't see a long story, though, since the 5th house is usually associated with flirting. But yes, it is curious that you mirror one another by house. He is very close to the 6th house cusp,actually. Hence, someone who either works with you or frequents that place?
The main problem is that currently there is no aspect between Saturn and Sun.
As for the Moon, it is in your 7th house, which means that you really want a relationship. It is peregrine in Virgo (or in its own triplicity in case of a night chart). The Moon is separating from you. Didn't you benefit from some circumstances in the past? The trine shows that there might have been good chances for you. Maybe you just broke up recently (and you are wondering if that guy was the right one). However, the sextile aspect involving the Moon and the Sun looks very good.
I am sorry, but I do not know of translation, collection of light, etc. Wait for other readings to have a better interpretation.
The last thing I notice is that the Sun has recently burnt the poor Mercury, which is exalted precisely by the Virgo Moon. Is it possible that you have already met someone who was in another relationship? Other doubt: have you really been interested in someone, but you had some problems of communication?
By reading this chart, I am incertain whether or not you are inquiring about someone in particular.

Hope this can help, and good luck!

I had thought I would be the one not good for the quesited because Saturn in detriment in Leo (quesited/sun's ruler). I acknowledge that I still might not be reading reception correctly!

Surprised to hear of the sun's burning mercury being a sign that i met someone in a relationship -- i see that the connection to me would be because the moon is in Virgo which is ruled by Mercury -- but cannot explain past that, would appreciate if you could do that? Thank you for explaining steps thus far. I was surprised because I am interested in someone who is in a relationship, and who responded (i think well) to me through communications recently. Although he is in my mind and hoped his story would show up in the chart, I was asking in general.

do NOT see any prospects at work, in fact it makes me sick to my stomach to even think about it, but if we can get the timing in about when I will meet someone finding out who it is can be clearer (possibly if someone new comes into my workplace). Hoping the chart is pointing to fun, creative and flirty activities and not to work.

Last edited:

besitos

im thinking there could be something to this moon in virgo thing (being me in the above interp) because i am freaking out right now about losing said prior attached contact and the moon is in the last degrees of virgo now. There's a grand trine with Venus, moon and pluto.

dr. farr

By the Magic 8 Ball astro-divination method:
:7th house (whole sign) = Leo = the Sun = yes

By Modernist Lunar horary:
:Moon's next conjunction wil be with Jupiter = a yes answer to the question

By Ankara horary:
Querent = 1st whole sign house = Aquarius = Saturn
Quesited = 7th house = Leo = the Sun
: Sun flows toward Saturn and Saturn retrogrades toward the Sun = + testimony
:Moon flows away from the Sun (- testimony) but flows toward Saturn (+ testimony) = net neutral testimony
Result: net +1 testimony: answer, a weak yes answer to the question

LaVidaLoca

Hi besitos!

Please, consider I am still a beginner in horary. I am sure that other members will be able to help you better than I did.

do NOT see any prospects at work, in fact it makes me sick to my stomach to even think about it
I mentioned your 6th house (and work is only one of its meanings) just because Sun seems very close to its cusp. It is still in your 5th house, though, and you are in his 5th house as well. Therefore, flirty activities are certainly emphasized.

I had thought I would be the one not good for the quesited because Saturn in detriment in Leo (quesited/sun's ruler). I acknowledge that I still might not be reading reception correctly!
Yeah, I also get very confused about receptions. If you prefer to read it in that way, however, you can do it.

There are several threads in this forum discussing reception. For instance,
in this thread http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5104:

Traditional astrology would say that Mars received Venus in Capricorn, because Venus is in the sign that Mars exalts. Venus is averse to Mars, adversely receives Mars, because Mars is clothed in the sign of Venus' fall.

Reception as presented by John Frawley is the opposite; like you describe above. I began by using Frawley, but found I prefer the first, more traditional approach. I would note however that there are a number of very skillful horary astrologers on this forum who follow Frawley's definition.

I suppose what I would recommend is to consistently use the method that you prefer and follow your results to see if they satisfy you.

Frawley's ideas do not seem to work with me. Therefore, I prefer to say that you/Saturn would find yourself in a condition of detriment in Sun's sign, which is Cancer (we should consider the significator's sign). This means that you "adversely" receive Sun. But yes, this is a controversial question.
Hope I am not wrong, but in order to talk about receptions we need an aspect. In your chart there is no aspect between Sun and Saturn. This is not a good sign, but, I repeat, I like the applying sextile involving Sun and Moon.

Surprised to hear of the sun's burning mercury being a sign that i met someone in a relationship -- i see that the connection to me would be because the moon is in Virgo which is ruled by Mercury -- but cannot explain past that, would appreciate if you could do that? Thank you for explaining steps thus far. I was surprised because I am interested in someone who is in a relationship, and who responded (i think well) to me through communications recently. Although he is in my mind and hoped his story would show up in the chart, I was asking in general.

Your chart seems to show this guy, actually. I mentioned Mercury because of the combustion. Mercury is going to conjunct Mars in your 12th house, however, and Mars finds in Cancer its fall. Whatever Mars represents, I do not think it will help very much. The past trine between you and Moon (in Virgo, so Mercury) can indicate precisely the good communication between you and this guy.
The early ascendant should be also considered. I take it as signifying that it is too early to tell how things will develop.
As Sunrise wrote, Moon's next aspects will tell you about the future, whether with this guy or with someone else.

Again, good luck!

besitos

By the Magic 8 Ball astro-divination method:
:7th house (whole sign) = Leo = the Sun = yes

By Modernist Lunar horary:
:Moon's next conjunction wil be with Jupiter = a yes answer to the question

By Ankara horary:
Querent = 1st whole sign house = Aquarius = Saturn
Quesited = 7th house = Leo = the Sun
: Sun flows toward Saturn and Saturn retrogrades toward the Sun = + testimony
:Moon flows away from the Sun (- testimony) but flows toward Saturn (+ testimony) = net neutral testimony
Result: net +1 testimony: answer, a weak yes answer to the question

hi dr. farr, my actual question was when will i meet this person. does ankara horary only apply to yes/no questions?

besitos

Update: I met a Leo (another thread which I asked about a virgo i which tikana predicted someone else .. And I believe Mars figured into there to see who was who) and we connected emotionally about a week and a half ago. This is 4 units, 4 months, from my chart. I don't know if we will last but we did connect in the way I was asking about in the chart.

Last edited: