will he think of me and miss me

oleanna

Today it's about myself, for a change:
an old love of mine will be in town next weekend.
He knows i still live here.
i wonder if he will think of me and as a result of his thoughts later try to get in contact. (I am not asking if he loves me...)
I heard he is single now.
We had a passionate affair some years ago, stayed in contact, had again an affair but finally couldn't manage the difficulties and stopped it all.

I am Mars - under the beams of the Sun in 8 - weak
He is Venus in Cancer in 9
Moon is in Virgo in 10 -peregrine

Question was made in German, - the title was given later, - i think the question is a better translation of my German thoughts.

Mars will conjunct the Sun in 5,1 degrees
Venus will sextile Moon in 4,5 (weeks?)
- wouldn't that mean, if anyhow contact would happen, it had to be me, as represented by the Moon, who contacts him?
Moon and Venus share face and triplicity and domicile, - but Venus is in Mars' fall
Part of marriage in Leo.
How would you read the chart? I am grateful for any help!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_155_will_he_remember_me_and_get_in_touch_hr.81704.9342.jpg
    astro_2gw_155_will_he_remember_me_and_get_in_touch_hr.81704.9342.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Sunrise

Today it's about myself, for a change:
an old love of mine will be in town next weekend.
He knows i still live here.
i wonder if he will think of me and as a result of his thoughts later try to get in contact. (I am not asking if he loves me...)
I heard he is single now.
We had a passionate affair some years ago, stayed in contact, had again an affair but finally couldn't manage the difficulties and stopped it all.

I am Mars - under the beams of the Sun in 8 - weak
He is Venus in Cancer in 9
Moon is in Virgo in 10 -peregrine

Question was made in German, - the title was given later, - i think the question is a better translation of my German thoughts.

Mars will conjunct the Sun in 5,1 degrees
Venus will sextile Moon in 4,5 (weeks?)
- wouldn't that mean, if anyhow contact would happen, it had to be me, as represented by the Moon, who contacts him?
Moon and Venus share face and triplicity and domicile, - but Venus is in Mars' fall
Part of marriage in Leo.
How would you read the chart? I am grateful for any help!
I will try!
:mars: (you) in 8th house burnt by the sun and your dispositor of yours :mercury:retrograde. Totally powerless and unable to do anything. Mercury makes you wandering in old issues and thinking of the past ....
He is :venus: in sensitive Cancer. Is in the triplicity of Mars (you):annoyed: and in fall. That tells us that he is thinking about you, but it seems that something is bothering him alongside of you. The ruler of Venus is the Moon and the Moon is in the fall of Venus - perhaps he is not very well with his own self.
I think you will have some contact .... or you will be met somehow.
good luck

oleanna

I will try!
:mars: (you) in 8th house burnt by the sun and your dispositor of yours :mercury:retrograde. Totally powerless and unable to do anything. Mercury makes you wandering in old issues and thinking of the past ....
He is :venus: in sensitive Cancer. Is in the triplicity of Mars (you):annoyed: and in fall. That tells us that he is thinking about you, but it seems that something is bothering him alongside of you. The ruler of Venus is the Moon and the Moon is in the fall of Venus - perhaps he is not very well with his own self.
I think you will have some contact .... or you will be met somehow.
good luck

Thanks a lot Sunrise! -
It's funny, it shows indeed a lot. 8th is right.
I still feel mixed. and cannot really move.
I backed up in the past, sort of promising to myself that i wouldn't get inbetween anymore. He had a very unhappy realtionship going, that he couldn't finish, while i was free and available.
Later, without him, i started to see him with different eyes.
He lied a lot, acted sort of childish and selfish. Our 2nd break up was harsh and angry from both sides.
He has been sort of insecure and often moody and angry about himself, projecting it on others.
His Unhappiness touched my heart. (I too much tried to rescue him)
- i really cared for him.

..."not very well with his own self" is just the right thing to say!
In case he is still the same...

Now we'll see if he will call or even show up at my door.
- I will update.
Would you have time frame? he's around the upcoming weekend, but i read it as not so soon, - or?