Mars is Finally In Scorpio: An exciting and intense time for earth

Cap

I also only kill bugs that bite me lol, I do not let my husband kill spiders. I always take them outside.

You are very close to what is called Ahimsa in yoga philosophy - non violence in thought, word and deed. To attain the state of Ahimsa you need to be kind and merciful to all living beings, even to bugs that bite you. Attainment of Ahimsa, if it is sincere and from the heart, could give you absolute protection, immense spiritual powers and deep spiritual understanding. All of that just through this simple practice.

http://www.dlshq.org/teachings/ahimsa.htm

Bunraku

Well I have mars in cap, I would say one thing that stands out with myself and my best friend born 3 days before me. We hate talking about our goals and motivations. We like to do that stuff on the down low, this could also be another influence which affects us but yeah. We just get stuff done.. slowly lol.

I was about to say the energies of Cap Mars remind me of something devious because Mars can't express himself directly and boldly like say Mars in Aries, but expresses himself under Saturn's restrictions instead. :tongue: The energies are sublimated through work and attaining goals.

People always tell me it seems like I am just always fooling around (I guess a 5th thing) but I end up with a degree and owning property and it confuses people how I got there. I sometimes shrug myself.

People at my school annoyed me. They assume because you're not freaking out about work and school 24/7 or complaining about both at the same time, you have no goals and aspirations in life and look down on you. :annoyed:
Must be the Jupiter in Cap& Saturn in Aries generation or something . :whistling:

Love2Know

People at my school annoyed me. They assume because you're not freaking out about work and school 24/7 or complaining about both at the same time, you have no goals and aspirations in life and look down on you. :annoyed:
Must be the Jupiter in Cap& Saturn in Aries generation or something . :whistling:

Maybe..... Or they just have nothing much to talk about and it is a safe go to quick bonding conversation. I would laugh at my classmates near the end of university. Or right before a class ask "How did your studying for today's exam go?" Especially to freshmen in intro courses lol!!!! :devil: Free entertainment. I loved messing with the youngins. *MISS IT*

Last edited:

Love2Know

You are very close to what is called Ahimsa in yoga philosophy - non violence in thought, word and deed. To attain the state of Ahimsa you need to be kind and merciful to all living beings, even to bugs that bite you. Attainment of Ahimsa, if it is sincere and from the heart, could give you absolute protection, immense spiritual powers and deep spiritual understanding. All of that just through this simple practice.

http://www.dlshq.org/teachings/ahimsa.htm

Thank you but I am nothing close to that! If a mosquito bites me or attempts to bite me it's dead. That is the deal. I swell up to the size of a festive birthday pinata.

jupiterianguru

I have saturn sag 4th and I would say I lose of peace of mind over animal cruelty or people abusing others, really justice related. I am also very annoying with questioning everything. As a teenager my dad would give me long lectures on critical thinking and not just focusing on titles; (teacher, doctor) but sources and the way the information is collected and what the people are saying and their motives. Seeing an animal hurt or someone mean to them.. though I turn into a raging lunatic. I also only kill bugs that bite me lol, I do not let my husband kill spiders. I always take them outside.

I can relate to that with Saturn in Sag I think it also affects organization as well in a negative way LOL I am so often losing stuff (saturn rules structure and organization) I do end up looking at the bigger picture when I am looking for something I lost and just wander around trying to find it having problem with the details same with Cleaning stuff and doing needed chores. I do get it done though eventually it just takes longer cause I am scatter brained. I think that is Saturn in Sag conjunct Uranus.

Capricorn Mars it has to be not that bad cause Mars is exalted there. I just met someone on youtube with Mercury conjunct Mars exact in Capricorn (not naming names) but he was a total psycho the way he talked I wouldn't be suprised if he Killed someone maybe it was something else but the way he talked was brutal and scary (not in the oh lol I just wanna be cool I am tough way to me thats not bad but this is I am a psychopath and might have killed someone kind of way)

So that made me wonder about Mars in Capricorn. My friend offline has this and shes the same way she cares about earth and the Animals, and stands up against injustice. I think thats Mars in Cap but i guess I was biased because of the youtube thing THAT was scary that guy.

Edit I still have the youtube guys chart if you guys want to look at it but I will anonomize it. I had to block him he showed me his chart and later I found out he was a psycho he was trying to lure an online girl who had a disability I believe and get known in the area of youtube I was on. I talk about spirituality and astrology.

Last edited:

Love2Know

Well the person could be a psycho but I doubt it had to do with mars in cap!! I hope anyways lol he can even have a totally normal chart and be a psycho. I think I would use my intuition over astrology placements for that personally. NOt that I am really any good at either. :whistling:

Blaze

Account Closed
I can relate to that with Saturn in Sag I think it also affects organization as well in a negative way LOL I am so often losing stuff (saturn rules structure and organization) I do end up looking at the bigger picture when I am looking for something I lost and just wander around trying to find it having problem with the details same with Cleaning stuff and doing needed chores. I do get it done though eventually it just takes longer cause I am scatter brained. I think that is Saturn in Sag conjunct Uranus.

Capricorn Mars it has to be not that bad cause Mars is exalted there. I just met someone on youtube with Mercury conjunct Mars exact in Capricorn (not naming names) but he was a total psycho the way he talked I wouldn't be suprised if he Killed someone maybe it was something else but the way he talked was brutal and scary (not in the oh lol I just wanna be cool I am tough way to me thats not bad but this is I am a psychopath and might have killed someone kind of way)

So that made me wonder about Mars in Capricorn. My friend offline has this and shes the same way she cares about earth and the Animals, and stands up against injustice. I think thats Mars in Cap but i guess I was biased because of the youtube thing THAT was scary that guy.

Edit I still have the youtube guys chart if you guys want to look at it but I will anonomize it. I had to block him he showed me his chart and later I found out he was a psycho he was trying to lure an online girl who had a disability I believe and get known in the area of youtube I was on. I talk about spirituality and astrology.

Is it weird that I want to read what he wrote? .. ... .. I'm strange lol.

@Love2know- Mars in Cap sounds kinda like Mars in Aries with the whole "Get it done" attitude. The big difference must come from how bold Mars in Aries is (I personally know how outwardly bold I can be...) and how silently bold Mars in Cap is. I think it's a great position though, more so than the solider Mars I have lol (It's gotten me into a trouble..lots of times...).

When does Saturn enter Sag?

jupiterianguru

Whoa, so it's right on time for the holidays. Gonna be pretty interesting to see what the heck happens this season!

Yes that will be very interesting I am excited because that is my Saturn sign lol. I honestly don't know what happens. BTW. Exactly when the sun went into Capricorn in 2012 did you sense the big shift in Earths energy. That was a really interesting day. I don't know what astrology had to do with it but it was like a wave of energy changed on earth and everything was all weird for a bit kind of felt Uranian till I adjusted to it. That was really cool. Although a bunch of people were freaking out about that date lol.

Love2Know

@Love2know- Mars in Cap sounds kinda like Mars in Aries with the whole "Get it done" attitude. The big difference must come from how bold Mars in Aries is (I personally know how outwardly bold I can be...) and how silently bold Mars in Cap is. I think it's a great position though, more so than the solider Mars I have lol (It's gotten me into a trouble..lots of times...).

When does Saturn enter Sag?

Well again my tightest aspect is sun op mars so.. I think that gives me a crazy temper..as a kid lol. Now I just dont scare easy from people, sittuatitons can still scare me in thought. I remember my coworks were all convinced I was a gemini sun because of how double I was. I know it is true... I managed them.. so I really like helping and teaching stuff with lots of paitents but as soon as someone took something without paying or having a longer lunch than stated I "turned into a grizzly bear" apparently lol. But in reality I was pretty chillm I would just say try it again @-@ I see everything lol. Apparently I was percieved as swweet to scary.

Welcome home saturn sag@-@

Last edited:

majjik

I am definitely noticing Mars shift into Scorpio..my 5th house is Scorpio where all my children (4) are very plutonic..extremely creative.Love that side of Marz..but heck when the fighting starts btwn thm it drives me insane.I unconciously bought a bag of Mars Bars tday..18 of thm for my rugby league team lol Iv started a kickboxing class wth my daughter which I thoroughly enjoy..but am also noticing an increase in headaches all of a sudden..like tension headaches.My first house Cancer Sun opposite tr Pluto prbly makng it worse..drop of aspirin then its gone.Getting botox next week too..dunno if thats related but I guess its a cut/needle to th head/face area.Yup def feelng ya Mars!!

Love2Know

I am definitely noticing Mars shift into Scorpio..my 5th house is Scorpio where all my children (4) are very plutonic..extremely creative.Love that side of Marz..but heck when the fighting starts btwn thm it drives me insane.I unconciously bought a bag of Mars Bars tday..18 of thm for my rugby league team lol Iv started a kickboxing class wth my daughter which I thoroughly enjoy..but am also noticing an increase in headaches all of a sudden..like tension headaches.My first house Cancer Sun opposite tr Pluto prbly makng it worse..drop of aspirin then its gone.Getting botox next week too..dunno if thats related but I guess its a cut/needle to th head/face area.Yup def feelng ya Mars!!

Oh wow you get botox. I never met someone who admits to having it in person. I am interested to see how it looks for future reference.

I just ordered a face scrub actually.. walnut face scrub! Hmm maybe it does have something to do with mars scorp. I felt the strong huge to exfoliate the other day lol.

Last edited:

Bunraku

Yes that will be very interesting I am excited because that is my Saturn sign lol. I honestly don't know what happens. BTW. Exactly when the sun went into Capricorn in 2012 did you sense the big shift in Earths energy. That was a really interesting day. I don't know what astrology had to do with it but it was like a wave of energy changed on earth and everything was all weird for a bit kind of felt Uranian till I adjusted to it. That was really cool. Although a bunch of people were freaking out about that date lol.

Saturn in Sag and Neptune in Pisces... :sick:

Oh wow you get botox. I never met someone who admits to having it in person. I am interested to see how it looks for future reference.

I just ordered a face scrub actually.. walnut face scrub! Hmm maybe it does have something to do with mars scorp. I felt the strong huge to exfoliate the other day lol.

You have Cap Mars right? There's a connection there somewhere, seeing as how Mars in Cap can cause issues with skin/bones/teeth.

Last edited:

Love2Know

Saturn in Sag and Neptune in Pisces... :sick:

You have Cap Mars right? There's a connection there somewhere, seeing as how Mars in Cap can cause issues with skin/bones/teeth.

I have really good skin and my mother who has cap mars also has fantastic naturally wrinkle free skin and she is pushing 65 looking 40 never had surgery! We both never got acne. Also my teeth are almost naturally perfect except for a gap I caused from sucking my thumb too long as a child. I never needed braces but I did have some cavities filled I blame that on (I used to smoke a lot). Bones I do have a worn out knee from working out a lot of cardio. It has been pretty good this year though. Sometimes in the cold it hurts a bit.

jupiterianguru

I have really good skin and my mother who has cap mars also has fantastic naturally wrinkle free skin and she is pushing 65 looking 40 never had surgery! We both never got acne. Also my teeth are almost naturally perfect except for a gap I caused from sucking my thumb too long as a child. I never needed braces but I did have some cavities filled I blame that on (I used to smoke a lot). Bones I do have a worn out knee from working out a lot of cardio. It has been pretty good this year though. Sometimes in the cold it hurts a bit.

You know I do admire cap Mars for their ethics and connection to nature and the earth. Exalted I thought meant the best qualities of a planet are expressed so something has to be good lol I just got scared because of that guy

serafin5

Reverend Howard Storm is a Christian who had a near death experience in the 1980's at the age of 38. He was a powerful man in his personal and professional life and was able to manipulate people to his will. He has 5 planets in Scorpio including Mars.

He died during a stomach operation and he recounts his decent into hell where he was brutally tortured in unimaginable ways due to his state of mind and personal character. He then gets saved and becomes Christian like a phoenix rising from the ashes. His NDE is worth a read regardless of your belief in religion (that's unimportant the more NDEs your read).

His experience is very Scorpionic and highlights the need for Scorpio (and I believe Mars in Scorpio in particular) to be aligned with positive virtues and to use power for good.

I had a dream a couple of months ago where I was shown my astrological chart with Mars in Scorpio and Sun in the 8th/9th house highlighted and a voice said said "There is no limit to power if you have strong morals." And I was shown how morals and power are in direct relationship (at least for my chart configuration).

In my 20's I had to deal with my own hell because of my practice of the occult with little morals or conscience. In the end I had to sacrifice my ego and mind to a higher power to save my sanity because power in the ego's hands becomes sabotaging and self-destructive. I was on the dark path before and now I consider myself a type of Christian, probably Gnostic Christian but I don't really conform to any dogma. I just have a spiritual relationship with God, Christ and the Angels.

Harnessing the primal power in a way aligned with the light is a battle in itself and you have to work with your shadow self a lot. Still something I'm working on. If you deny it or ignore it then it will form a life of it's own and you end up like Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde.

I so agree with you! I often go to YouTube and watch and listen to others NDE experiences and they are very humbling accounts indeed! It's true that ones religion,social standing, color or creed really don't have nothing to do with who we are inside. It is striking how so many from all walks of life have similar experiences over and over again. And indeed they are life-changing as in the Phoenix rising from it's ashes!

Wonder what's in store when our Scorpio Mars transits my natal Scorpio Asc.? I'm looking forward to it......

Great thread!
S5