General election in the UK date

Neptune Rising

Jerry, yes indeed! Thanks for pointing that out. I've just read about it, the EEC treaties, I didnt know when they were signed originally.

I wonder, would that be linked to the Saturn/Uranus opposition, back in 157/8 they were in trine.

Sundance, yep, Uranus Pluto is a bit worrying I think/feel. Austerity, for us? Firstly, with a raise in taxes (more?) to pay off the defecit.

Plus, if we all become one with Europe, thats a complete shake up for our currency (Pluto/Uranus), which comes as a result from the change (Uranus/Saturn). Not sure where it leads... Cardinal square, the change comes quickly and surely, Aries involved though, could this lead to war of some sort, or does it have war in mind? We get the first rumblings of this square now up until summer, then by next summer the square nearly exacts within 1 degree. June 2012 the square exacts. Maybe its the only way we can now go to join the Euro...?

Lib Dems seat numbers has risen up to this date, and he is the guy that can instigate change in our political system. Funny enough, he has a Saturn/Uranus opposition in his own natal chart, along with the Uranus/Pluto square. David Cameron's Uranus/Pluto conjunction is even tighter, with his Saturn opposing. So, even though Nick Clegg would have been considered naturally to side with Labour, perhaps its fate's calling for him to link up with the Consertative party.

In a press addressment yesterday, Nick Clegg said, "...real reforms that we need to fix our broken political system", he was talking about his upcoming discussions that he will be having; I find this quite a reflection of the Uranus/Pluto/Saturn mix now happening.

NR

Neptune Rising

I was listening to Nick Clegg's ideas for the discussions, one of them being 'fair tax reform' 'new approach to economy', both seem representative of Pluto Uranus.

JerryRR

EEC Legal,Asc 29Virgo36,Mc 29Gemini29,Mercury 26Sag49 Retro'.
UK Election,Jupiter 25 Pisces,Saturn 28 Virgo,Uranus 29 Pisces.
Irish Free state Asc 29 Gemini 09.

Sa/Ur con in 1988 27Sag49-28Sag 47-29Sag55.
Sa/Ur con in 2032 28Gemini01.

The years 157/158,Saturn in Libra,Uranus in Aquarius,Pluto in Taurus and Neptune in Scorpio.I am interested why you have highlighted this period?

The EEC Treaty of Rome was signed on 25 March 1957 at 6.30 pm in Rome.

Jerry :)

Neptune Rising

Hi Jerry

Right, I see how they seem to be linked now! Quite interesting indeed, those degree aspects across this current opposition, completely tied in it looks like! These are quite revolutionary times.. Cameron I think doesn't want to give more powers to the European Union... but things can change, perhaps over the discussions they are having this weekend.

Not sure why I mentioned the Saturn Uranus trine back in 57/8, maybe I thought that was part of the Saturn/Uranus cycle...

NR

Last edited:

gamzatti

Is anyone clever enough to see whether the euro will implode and come to a catastrophic end as rioting in Greece shows the weekness of the philosophy of a currency to fit all.?

with reference to the British election senario.The comments about Brown hanging on to a political precipice were spot on.

It seems simply to look at clegg and cameron that they are so astrologically similar without looking at charts even. Cameron is so typically libra and without looking at Cleggs chart I would say he has Gemini in there quite strongly. These two should find some common ground somewhere.

Neptune Rising

That would be interesting to look for, gamzatti, I noticed the Euro regained some of its strength on the market today, because of a bailout from the IMF. I would be interested to see the future of that bank. Not sure how Uranus/Pluto will be tied in with that, I have a feeling of huge power struggles and IMF somehow calling in all its debts.. The figures talked about are just off the scale, unreal!

So, Gordon Brown has stepped down as Prime Minister, Nick Clegg's party has talked with Labour.

Torys have offered a referendum on voting policy. That is quite a change.

So no one really seems to know which way this will go, in the media.

I think its also so symbolic of a Mercury retrograde phase also, all this discussion. Everyone is wishing they would hurry up, especially share holders, but I think they are possibly doing the right thing by being thorough with their talks (if thats what they are doing). Announcing a Prime Minister on Merc direct phase will be better, I feel. Perhaps in a few days we'll know. Mercury is drawing to a halt now.

NR

dr. farr

The Giza based Aries ingress pointing to the collapse of the (then current) British government seems to have been exact (this Giza based prediction caused a stir back in March at Skyscript when I posted it, and played a role in my eventuual banishment from that Forum) That same Aries ingress pointed to support for the British financial condition (Spica in 2nd house, Jupiter conjunct Alpheratz, both "pointing" toward the UK), but only during the time of the ingress (a new situation will be indicated at the Cancer ingress); however, the upcoming Jupiter/Uranus conjunction in Aries (Aries historically connected in mundane astrology with Britain) bodes major changes about to unfold for that nation, political and (possibly also) economic.

Neptune Rising

We now have a new Prime Minister, David Cameron. He has formed a coalition government with the Liberal Democrats, with Nick Clegg as Deputy Prime Minister.

I am interested in creating an event chart for the announcement, but not sure which time to use. David Cameron was invited by the Queen to form a new government: he arrived at Buckingham Palace 8.09pm, left at 8.35pm... or would it be the time Cameron enters No 10 Downing St, at around 8.50pm?

The Moon for these times, the only aspects left are sextile to Neptune, semi sextile to Jupiter/Uranus, and quincunx to Saturn.

Could there be another election in 6 months...?

NR

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

That same Aries ingress pointed to support for the British financial condition (Spica in 2nd house, Jupiter conjunct Alpheratz, both "pointing" toward the UK), but only during the time of the ingress (a new situation will be indicated at the Cancer ingress); however, the upcoming Jupiter/Uranus conjunction in Aries (Aries historically connected in mundane astrology with Britain) bodes major changes about to unfold for that nation, political and (possibly also) economic.

I am curious about the Cancer ingress, this happens in a few months?! Cameron's speech mentioned about the economic challenges that lay ahead.. Very fasinating with the Jupiter/Uranus conjunction.

The end of July Saturn opposes Uranus again, Saturn direct, Uranus retrograde.

gamzatti

As to the question of timing Neptune Rising,the photograph in the paper of Cameron shaking hands with the queen the clock behind them says 8.13pm I should think, possibly 8.14.Would this be the time to calculate from? That is of course if the Queen' s clocks are right.

I think Gordon Brown said goodbye and shook hands at about 7.25pm,but that particular newspaper photo has been thrown away so I can't check.So it was all done very speedily.

JerryRR

Source.

The following announcement is issued by the press secretary to the Queen.
The Queen received the Right Honourable David Cameron this evening and requested him to form a new administration.The Right Honourable David Cameron accepted Her Majesty's offer and kissed hands upon his appointment as Prime Minister and First Lord of the Treasury 20.35 bst, Tuesday 11th May 2010.

Jerry :)

Neptune Rising

Looking at the Saturn/Uranus opposition so prominently placed across the MC/IC axis, we were in for radical changes.

So far this year, we have seen cut across all areas, mainly it seems in the welfare areas which affects the worse off in society. Here is an example of such a cut. This is a proposed cut (so far) to raise the age that pensioners can claim money for their heating bills. It gets pretty cold here in the winter, especially this winter gone when temperatures didn't rise about 0 degrees C for weeks on end!

I find it fascinating when comparing this Uranus/Saturn opposition to the charts of Nick Clegg and David Cameron, both wealthy business men. They both have the Uranus/Saturn opposition of the 60s. They are certainly changing the shape of the UK's material concerns, for the worse it seems.

It looks like it's all about making money, no concern for the weaker members of society who will have to suffer because of some already wealthy bankers.

:bandit:

NR