Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 07-11-2006, 09:19 AM

how do you know if you are ready to ask a horary question?

Hi all,

As the subject title suggests, how will I know a question is ready for horary consultation?

Thanks with Luv,
bale

Unread 07-11-2006, 02:37 PM

Re: how do you know if you are ready to ask a horary question?

Think about it this way: do you REALLY want to know the answer? is it important for you? is this the first time you think about the question?

If the answer to all 3 questions is yes, then horary is the way to go.

If there're only 2 'yes' answers to the above questions, horary may be used, but you need lots of knowledge and experience to sort it out.
Unread 07-13-2006, 09:10 AM

Radu,

I have a question which I REALLY want to know the answer and it's important to me. But this is not the first time I think about the question. This question is on my mind for a very long time before I discover horary astrology. Till now, I did not cast a chart for it... do you think in such scenario, a horary is suitable?

Thanks with Luv,
bale
Unread 07-13-2006, 01:16 PM

Then by yourself you cannot ask the horary question (being at the same time the querent and the astrologer).

But you can ask a fellow astrologer to delineate it for you, using the time and place when he/she reads/hears your question. I have a such horary partner with whom I discuss charts and reciprocally take questions.

So I'd suggest you post your question on this forum, without giving any time and place and ask the first person who will be willing to answer it (by horary) to use the time & place of reading your question.

Last edited by Radu; 07-13-2006 at 01:19 PM.

Tags
horary, question, ready