Progressed Solar Returns

estrella

I'm curious about the Progressed Solar Return technique. Do any of you use it? If so, how does it work? Do you focus on the progressed solar return moon for timing? How is the PSR calculated?

I'm curious about the Progressed Solar Return technique. Do any of you use it? If so, how does it work? Do you focus on the progressed solar return moon for timing? How is the PSR calculated?

If you are asking about 'timings' within a solar return, I particularly like Solar Arcs by moving MC and Asc onto planet. 30' = one month etc.

The house in which the Sun falls in the SR chart is the birthday month's forecast and influence, and each house after is the following month, since the Sun transits at the rate of one sign or house per month. Each house is treated as events in that month, and the sign and planet ruling the cusp influences the outlook for that month. The chart is used like a clock, with 12 months on its face instead of 12 hours. As the Sun conjoins or aspects other planets in the SR, it will generate events
http://www.typhonvision.com/art-solarreturn.htm

Others think that if there are few planets angular then the first part of the SR year will be prominent, then succeedent middle and cadent latter part of the year.

Remembering that a SR only last 12months, what would the point be in trying to 'progress it?' Did you mean timings? or something else?