Sexual?? Love?

My info: Time: 5:25pm
Place: Fairfield, CA
Birth: March 19th 1994
Him: [Deleted because it's against the rules to post other people's birth information without their informed consent, and there's no indication of consent. - Moderator]

I see initial attraction and love but anything long lasting? Long term potential? Etc? We were super good in the beginning and it’s been not as good as of late. But I was thinking that might have been because of Virgo season. We’re trying to get the intimacy and friendship back after neglecting it due to constant arguing. We’re okay but libido has been low due to stress etc. I wanted to just know if the charts say anything about lasting love and sexual energy so I know if all this is cause of the synastry or if it’s caused solely by our low libido from stress, etc. we live together, this is really important so if you could really take the time to help I would appreciate it so much. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Osamenor

Staff member
You're expected to post the chart(s) you want interpreted, not just birth information. Follow the instructions here: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119327

Also, it's against the rules to post other people's birth information without their informed consent. Since you didn't say if you have your boyfriend's permission to post his info on this forum, I've deleted it. If you have his permission, you need to make that clear. If you don't, you may not post his birth information, but you may post his chart with the birth details redacted.