2005 dilemma

• Thread starter Interestedguest
  • Start date
I

Interestedguest

I enjoy just browsing these posts on this forum. Very fascinating how astrology can be quite predictive with events. :D

I do have a question though that has been bothering me.

I've had a trying year. :( I've been unemployed since the beginning of this year and still have yet to find a position. I keep trying to find employment, but somehow employers have been very flaky and things have not worked out professionally at all. Strange enough is that money-making opportunities are presenting itself and I'm not sure if I should invest my savings into one of these projects (or all of them). I'm currently am an independent distriubutor (multi-level marketing), also will be investing at the end of this month in a new condominium project (just investing in one unit with a few friends), and a dating/mixer for singles at various local clubs around Honolulu. I'm so confused at this time as what I should pursue. Since I have no luck in getting employed, should I just jump onto these current projects awaiting? Or the other choice for me is to work overseas (teaching), but even this has proven to be so difficult in landing a job. I would be very appreciative for some feedback to this huge dilemma I have. It's been causing me so much stress!

Date of question: June 1, 2005
Time of question: 5:43pm (Hawaiian Standard Time, GMT -10)
Place of question: Honolulu, Hawaii

A

Anonymous

Could someone please help me with this? I am patiently waiting for any one to kindly respond to my request for some guidance. At this point, I'm very lost. My sincerest thanks in advance.

pwadm

Staff member
Hello

This must be you :) ... the Sabian Symbol for the Ascendant - A CHILD BORN OUT OF AN EGGSHELL
Explanation: "This symbol signifies finding new ways of doing things. It is your desire to find a unique way that will give you the ability to find new paths and a new emergence. Transmutation. Birth of a whole new creative original impulse. Expressions of self in a whole new light. Incubated ideas coming to fruition."

Mars, the Ascendant ruler (you), in trine with Saturn, 4th house ruler (=real estate) - indicating that you're looking forward to the condominium project. But before that aspect happens Mars meets the square with Pluto from the 2nd house = the stress about the money, meaning that you might be so focused (or even obsessed) with your own savings, that you might feel tempted to call it off eventually.

Jupiter rules your money (is the 2nd house ruler) and it is in VERY good relationship with the 4th house ruler (real estate) - mutual reception by exaltation, so that deal seems like a favorable one. But Jupiter is retrograde at this moment (when you asked the question), preparing to reverse its direction, indicating a slow improvement in your financial status in the future.
Saturn (real estate) is in the 9th house - does your condominium project involve a foreign partner?

Going to another issue - the overseas teaching - this is not as good as the other one, the Moon rules the 9th house, it is in the 5th, indicating that you feel tempted to choose this one (the 5th is the house of choices) - but it is not dignified essentially, although received by Mars in its domicile. So the overseas teaching is an option available to you, but by itself it is not strong. Saturn in the 9th indicates difficulties, so you'd rather not take this path.

As for dating/mixer for singles - this is an interesting option. Venus rules the 7th house (relationships), and as it approches the sign border, it indicates this option is going to change somehow in the future. Venus enters Mars' fall and Jupiters' exaltation sign, so you might hate this activity, but it would bring you good money in the future.

A Sabian Symbol for the action to take next: THE LIGHT OF THE SIXTH RACE TRANSMUTED TO THE SEVENTH. (5th house cups's antiscion)
Explanation: "This may be a time of new beginnings - an implementation of a new order. Respect the value of what is waning, and take the best qualities with you. This degree shows one who is within full reach of their own ultimate potential. The aspects of modern society being left behind for a higher, more evolved state. Ascension to a higher order is pictured here, but there is a need to remain still rooted in the reality of practicality, lest one loses one's way. Transference of the best of the past into the present."

Good luck!

A

Anonymous

Radu,

First and foremost, I'd like to express my gratitude in your analysis. I'm so happy that I received a response and this surely makes me feel so much more at ease after really sweating bullets about all of these projects!

'm simply amazed at what you had mentioned. Especially in regards to real estate. I feel that this will bring some profits in the long run as I don't expect to make an easy sell as this new project will take 2 years to develop as I'm buying pre-construction (hoping that when building begins the value will increase nicely). I am stressed with money and yes, you could say obsessed with the idea that I am putting a lot of my personal savings into all of these projects. I have been thinking about calling it off, but I am proceding in it as I have faith in this condo project doing well after two years. I have two partners, they are locally from Hawaii, however, both are of different ethnicities (Aquarius and Gemini-Cancer cusp).

Yes! You are right on the money with the overseas teaching. I really wanted to go up and teach this year, yet I believe Saturn's influence in the 9th is probably really affecting me in this arena. I've already gotten rejection notices from overseas (positions that I surely am qualifited though for on paper), but surely out of luck on this end. I've had quite a few obstacles with this so I think I'll put it to rest. I still though till this day have difficulty trying to get a job here in Honolulu. Every lead that I do come across has turned cold, except going out on my own and doing my "own thing." I'm hoping for some relief soon as this has never happened before for me where finding a job has been so difficult. I'm wondering if the nature of my job (teacher) is actually influenced from Saturn (in 9th ruling higher thought of the mind). I hope I get a break soon!

In regards to the mixer, I have already put down some money and am a business partner with a few friends in this as well (seperate from the real estate deal). I feel the most confident with this investment and I think it will go well even if my heart is not completely in it. I probably am the least excited about this one. It's amazing what you have said with each one. I'm just blown away! :eek:

The Sabian symbols, wow! They all sound so positive and this is what I am going toward. This year has really been a new beginning of many beginnings for me as I find new paths. This will be a learning process for me, but I hope not a costly one. I've already suffered some financial disaster a few years ago and from your analysis, Radu, I'm looking forward to reap some of the rewards from these two projects (even if it is a slower gain...still a plus in the long run! :))

Again, thanks so much for your analysis and taking the time out of your busy schedule to assist me. I know you are a very busy person so I truly appreciate it all you done! :D