i cant trust her BUT I SO WANT HER

shuvas26

I met a girl in order for trip Partnership
During our meetings, I began to develop very strong feelings to her.
I feel obsessive, like I was assigned to spell by her, it is sometimes painful, but quite like it.
our Communication is good, but I always wonder how much is real, I think she has interests and very in love with herself, even manipulative, and she planning something else, on the other hand, I also want to keep and continue to meet with her and our relationship will never stop!! because of the strong pull, but for some reason, I'm afraid reveal my feelings, fear of rejection and insult.
On the other hand, I feel that she feels something similar to what I feel.
I find it hard to trust on her but i dont know why, like she already decided to runaway on the first day in the trip
and all she want is someone for easy flight...

synastry & COMPOSITE & AND HER MAP

SHE IS IN RED

astro_61gw_01_02_rs_sis_hk_32915_18021.gif

astro_621gw_01_02_rs_sis_hk_32928_18425.gif

astro_2gw_02_sis_hk_32990_20738.gif

Chillaxer

Venus, Pluto and Mars in your 12th would seem to be the most obvious aspect.

The Venus and Pluto are also in Scorpio.

Scorpio 12th is quite obsessive, and intense, I think, and more so with Pluto Scorpio.

So you may have a sexual obsession with her. She may be your 'self-undoing', or be the 'hidden enemy' although this is only one interpretation, of course many people could have planets in your 12th. She could be quite a compulsion for you, be in your dreams, or she could play to your fantasies or make you sacrifice more. Hence why you may perceive it as heavier than the ordinary connection.

Her NN is in the 8th too, an intense aspect, that emphasises her Scorpio traits.

It doesn't mean, any of this, she is necessarily more dark or the relationship is, it may simple be that it's intensity leads you to think this. I don't fully understand the 8th and 12th yet in those terms, but they are linked to these intense and transcendental themes.

You might want to look at her lilith and it's aspects to your chart as well, as well as your own as this can indicate the woman that fascinates you.

Last edited:

shuvas26

venus, pluto and mars in your 12th would seem to be the most obvious aspect.

The venus and pluto are also in scorpio.

Scorpio 12th is quite obsessive, and intense, i think, and more so with pluto scorpio.

So you may have a sexual obsession with her. She may be your 'self-undoing', or be the 'hidden enemy' although this is only one interpretation, of course many people could have planets in your 12th. She could be quite a compulsion for you, be in your dreams, or she could play to your fantasies or make you sacrifice more. Hence why you may perceive it as heavier than the ordinary connection.

Her nn is in the 8th too, an intense aspect, that emphasises her scorpio traits.

It doesn't mean, any of this, she is necessarily more dark or the relationship is, it may simple be that it's intensity leads you to think this. I don't fully understand the 8th and 12th yet in those terms, but they are linked to these intense and transcendental themes.

You might want to look at her lilith and it's aspects to your chart as well, as well as your own as this can indicate the woman that fascinates you.

i dream about her alot
but if you look again
also my venus-mars-saturn- in her 12th house too
maybe its mutual

david starling

i dream about her alot
but if you look again
also my venus-mars-saturn- in her 12th house too
maybe its mutual

Imagine your future-self calling you on a time-portal phone and giving you advice. What's your best guess as to what that advice would be regarding your current infatuation? What's your intuition really telling you?