Sign change in progressions

Trisha

Hello everybody

What does it mean when the progressed ac will change sign. My progressed ac for example changes next March from scorpio into saggritarius. Could it be like a change in someone's life?

I know most important is moon because moving slower than other planets. Is it more important what aspects the moon makes to natal planets or to progressed planets..

Osamenor

Staff member
The years around progressed anything changing signs (except Moon, which changes signs by progression every couple years) are always highly significant. What's going on in your life right now? This close to a progressed AC sign change, you'll be feeling it already.

The change of signs adds the new sign as a layer of development over the original. If Scorpio is your natal rising sign, it always will be: you show a Scorpio face to the world, and you meet the world through a Scorpio lens. The progression to Sagittarius adds a Sagittarian touch to that Scorpio picture. It's kind of like taking a coloring book, filling in a picture with purple crayon, then taking a red crayon and coloring over the purple. The base color is still purple, but the red gives it a new tinge. Your ascendant's base color will always be Scorpio, but Sagittarius shades it a little differently.

If Scorpio is not your natal rising sign, you already have a Scorpio tint over the original rising sign, and now you'll be adding a Sagittarius tint. That's like, if you colored red over the purple and now you're adding blue.

Trisha

The years around progressed anything changing signs (except Moon, which changes signs by progression every couple years) are always highly significant. What's going on in your life right now? This close to a progressed AC sign change, you'll be feeling it already.

The change of signs adds the new sign as a layer of development over the original. If Scorpio is your natal rising sign, it always will be: you show a Scorpio face to the world, and you meet the world through a Scorpio lens. The progression to Sagittarius adds a Sagittarian touch to that Scorpio picture. It's kind of like taking a coloring book, filling in a picture with purple crayon, then taking a red crayon and coloring over the purple. The base color is still purple, but the red gives it a new tinge. Your ascendant's base color will always be Scorpio, but Sagittarius shades it a little differently.

If Scorpio is not your natal rising sign, you already have a Scorpio tint over the original rising sign, and now you'll be adding a Sagittarius tint. That's like, if you colored red over the purple and now you're adding blue.

yes im original scorpio. Think a second swift is not possible or maybe .. i dont know (i will be 71 then). capricorn.. yes that sounds like old age :)