Has he been sincere and truthful?

ellie04

A friend's recent love experience triggered my insecurities. She said she and her ex doesn't spend a lot of time together and then she found out he has been cheating/lying the entire time. I started to feel paranoid because my guy and I also don't see each other often + he hasn't messaged me for a week since I went away.

So I wonder if he has also been hiding/lying like my friend's ex? It made me so paranoid I'm even thinking of just cutting him off cold but I don't want my paranoia to do myself in.

Does the chart show him to be sincere/truthful or deceitful?

--------------------

Jupiter is in 12H of self-undoing. I'm really too paranoid? It dislikes Mercury which shows my current feelings. South Node on my 2nd cusp = my self-esteem is hurt.

Moon detriment in Cap but in my 3L domicile = I'm leaning towards what I believe to be true. Its opposition to Mercury is a bad sign or does it show what I've perceived is false?

His sig just entered Leo which rules his 3rd. Peregrine and in a weak house but in 3L domicile. Shows that he's neither upright nor evil. His 3L dignified and receiving his sig shows he's at least truthful to me?

His 6th and 3rd Lords are not aspecting which means whatever I'm thinking isn't true?

Angles in mutable signs with Neptune on IC. Again showing what I'm thinking is false?

Appreciate some help here. Thanks!

Attachments

• Sincere & Truthful.jpg
    Sincere & Truthful.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

ElenaJ

He is 7th, mercury, so does he have a connection with deception?
He doesn't connect with Neptune. He is trine Chiron, a good sign.
His 3rd of communications (9th of the chart) has Venus in cazimi with the sun, so this benefic is strengthened, and another good sign. He is not deceptive.
You on the other hand, my dear, are in your 12th of subconscious workings, square that Neptune, so hazy confused thoughts. He hasn't messaged you, but you apparently haven't messaged him either! You Jupiter are closing in on Saturn of your 2nd but also your 3rd of communications.
How about a short but sweet "Hi, it's so beautiful here! How are you?"

ElenaJ

Thanks, Elena! Yes, my thoughts are hazy now and somehow I don't feel like initiating the contact. Why do you think I should?

I wanna see how consistent his feelings are and his sudden silence somehow tells me they're fleeting.

Anyway, the last Horary says that he will contact me so I wanna see if that happens.

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128570

Ok, made the connection with the previous thread.

Chrysalis

Using just his main significator mercury, through the last 3 degrees of cancer, mercurys been under saturns terms, even though there has been a sign change recently, mercury still stays under saturn by term.

Saturn disposes of the moon, and is in aversion too all significators, which causes an unease of Saturn influence.

Just going on this it looks to me like the sparks died down and he's gotten bored with the relationship, maybe is got too serious too soon, and he's now not sure if this is what he wants.

There is the upcoming opposition from moon to mercury, which once again will happen under saturns terms. Which looks like more pulling away on his part.

As for cheating, i don't think so.

ellie04

^ Too serious too soon? We've been seeing each other for 1 yr+ and he only became much more affectionate in recent weeks after we patched back and finally told me he loves me for the first time. This sudden pulling away sounds too abrupt, but thanks for your reading.

EDIT: The last Horary showed that he will contact me again so if this shows he won't then it's contradicting answers. Anyway, my qn for this Horary is whether he has been sincere & truthful to me.

Last edited: