When love will get through my shining armature?

haidee

Hey!
Can you tell something from this about my love life? Feels pretty much like a desert because of my war-like attitude to everyone. (you know same old story about protecting my golden light inside..)
Will it ever end? And what kind of man would I stick with ever?

War-like attitude? With your Cancer Ascendant you might hide under your crab-shell, and with your chiron conjuncting it I think you might have trouble opening yourself up? If I'm right, then maybe you need to try open up more - be yourself, and share your thoughts.

It looks like you have very good placements in your seventh house, and you probably won't have a hard time attracting people, as long as you're open.
(Words from an amateur)

Also, if you find your juno sign and its placement, it may tell you the traits of the person you're going to marry.

Last edited:

hlopse

You are so right about the hiding part and my huuuuuge problem with opening up. I always act very harsh when someone likes me, even if i like them myself like crazy. I tend to push people away for sure.. And i guess they get scared and shuts down. Not to mention the fact that i am very picky and someone hardly ever gets in my sight.

My juno is in scorpio. But what else my 7th house says? What would my spouse in general?

haidee

You are so right about the hiding part and my huuuuuge problem with opening up. I always act very harsh when someone likes me, even if i like them myself like crazy. I tend to push people away for sure.. And i guess they get scared and shuts down. Not to mention the fact that i am very picky and someone hardly ever gets in my sight.

My juno is in scorpio. But what else my 7th house says? What would my spouse in general?

Okay. First, I'm an amateur, just don't take it for my word, but I did take a lot information from other webpages. Second, my mercury in Cancer wants to give you advices because I tend to worry a lot myself... :innocent:

With Capricorn on the cusp of your seventh house you’d want partners who’re driven, and who may help you change your own goals and ambition.
With your moon in the same house you’re the sensitive one in the relationship, and you’ll be very attached to your loved one(s), because you crave love and need emotional support.

Usually people with Moon in their Seventh house tend to believe that every man/woman in their intimate relationship is “the one”, but since yours is in Capricorn you might be more rational, because Capricorns aren’t risk takers.

Oh and by the way… With your moon in Capricorn that also adds to what you call; your “war-like” attitude. You’re your worst critic and you fear rejection and with your Mercury in Capricorn as well you’re even more judgmental and strict (upon yourself and in others, before you jump into an intimate relationship).
When you’re in a relationship you’re probably overanalyzing.

Now about your marriage partner… Since you also have your Venus in your Seventh house, your partner whom you’ll marry may be quite charming – which you’ll need, as long as you’re 100% sure that he’s faithful and reliable. But with your moon and mercury in Capricorn, I don’t think you’ll have any problem figuring out your partners. However, I’ll say this again, you will overanalyze, so you need a partner who is true to his words and tells you how he feels about you.

Aquarius Venus people get crushes easily and true love can be a bit challenging. But once you’ve found your soulmate, you’ll commit. Good thing your Juno is in Scorpio, because you’ll need an intuitive, charismatic and loyal person in your intimate relationship. A Scorpio can also be ambitious which is you’re attracted to. However, you’ll probably want someone with their mercury in an extroverted sign.

My advice… When you think you’re in a serious relationship and that the person might be the one, please, do not rush into marriage. Open up, be confident. You may benefit from a good relationship, but if you have doubts about yourself and your own identity and your values, you do NOT want to get into a marriage.
I’m sure you already know that, but you may forget it once you’re in a relationship.

serafin5

War-like attitude? With your Cancer Ascendant you might hide under your crab-shell, and with your chiron conjuncting it I think you might have trouble opening yourself up? If I'm right, then maybe you need to try open up more - be yourself, and share your thoughts.

It looks like you have very good placements in your seventh house, and you probably won't have a hard time attracting people, as long as you're open.
(Words from an amateur)

Also, if you find your juno sign and its placement, it may tell you the traits of the person you're going to marry.

How about Juno in Saggi in the 2nd?
Thanks,

Serafin5

haidee

How about Juno in Saggi in the 2nd?
Thanks,

Serafin5

You'll most likely want to marry someone who has an intellectual mindset, who's open minded and wants to drag you along on adventures, maybe even you teach you things or brag.

This link http://members.wizzards.net/~magyan/asteroids.htm says that with your juno in your second house "your most important relationships are based upon material security, comfort and sexual sharing. Compatibility is generally based upon financial and sensual interdependency for you."
I'm guessing having signed paper and a shared account is important for you? o.o

hlopse

You know what they say - practise makes perfect!! And you are more than welcome to practise on me, hehe :D

Again I have to say that everything you wrote, rings a bell for me.. Also about thinking that everyone is the one for me. I haven't been in much relationships because of my picky nature and problem with opening up, but now I met someone who feels as "the one" , even if we are seeing each other rare and we are not even dating :D

And the overanalyzing part is a BIG problem for me, yes. I guess that is why i ****** up everything in the first place ;D

Strange that you mentioned that "not rush into marrige", because one astrologer i was talking to in life, for some mintues only, she also was taking a quick look at my chart, and she said that i am like "i could marry right away", but i need to first like know myself, explore myself, work with myself and only then get into marrige.....
But I am already 25, soon 26, and for me it feels like I have to settle down!!! Like crazyyyy :D even i dont have a boyfriend yet..
but as i said.. I have this guy on my mind too much.. Maybe you would be so kind and take a look at our synastry and composite?! ;)

haidee

You know what they say - practise makes perfect!! And you are more than welcome to practise on me, hehe :D

Again I have to say that everything you wrote, rings a bell for me.. Also about thinking that everyone is the one for me. I haven't been in much relationships because of my picky nature and problem with opening up, but now I met someone who feels as "the one" , even if we are seeing each other rare and we are not even dating :D

And the overanalyzing part is a BIG problem for me, yes. I guess that is why i ****** up everything in the first place ;D

Strange that you mentioned that "not rush into marrige", because one astrologer i was talking to in life, for some mintues only, she also was taking a quick look at my chart, and she said that i am like "i could marry right away", but i need to first like know myself, explore myself, work with myself and only then get into marrige.....
But I am already 25, soon 26, and for me it feels like I have to settle down!!! Like crazyyyy :D even i dont have a boyfriend yet..
but as i said.. I have this guy on my mind too much.. Maybe you would be so kind and take a look at our synastry and composite?! ;)

To be honest, I've never looked at a synastry before... But I can try - just for the fun of it. :p

hlopse

I am all about the fun!! :D anytime

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah85/Gunita_Liepa/Placidus/Synastry_zpsld3zxod9.gif?t=1441104607

haidee

You won't have his heart if you don't open up, that's for sure.
His chart:
First, his house of one-to-one relationship (7th house) has Gemini on the cusp. He probably seek and is attracted to people who're either very intelligent or very childlike in appearance. With your Cancer Ascendant however, you may have such appearance (think Selena Gomez). He probably like his S.O to be younger than himself or at least act like it.
He wants someone to see him as a teacher and someone who adores him, and flatters him (with his Leo intercepted he NEEDS that - someone that gives him attention to boost his ego). He may however be the one to quickly run away once you can't keep him mentally stimulated.

You both have Mercury in Capricorn so you think alike; consider any situation arefully. However your Air-energy is pretty low, so you might have trouble keeping him mentally stimulated.... But I wouldn't worry about this, because it seems like his Air-energy is low as well, and he just wants to feel that he's being admired.
I would have to read his chart seperately to know if this is exact.

Aspects:
Ok... Now, correct me if I'm wrong with my observations, lol. I might have mistaken your Mercury with Moon or the other way around.

His Venus/Mars conjunction Trines your Moon:
You're quite happy with compromises, but sometimes you may stay silent out of fear of upsetting him.
There's a natural affection and this aspect probably means that he likes you too. :) This aspect is very positive if you hope to have a relationship with him. With some effort, the two of you can create something beautiful and share friendships.

Your Moon Trines his Moon:
(It's actually quite satisfying writing this, haha)
You most likely share similar tastes, and you feel comfortable with each other. Each of your families might also play an important role in your relationship.

Your Venus Squares his Pluto:
Intense and magnetic attraction. Strong aspect that might indicate a long-lasting relationship, but with an emotional rollercoaster ride that swings from intensely loving to hostile. Jealousies can arise when you're apart from each other.

His Moon is in Opposition your Pluto:
Magnetic sexual and emotional attraction to each other. You bring out emotional responses from him - you can see right through him and somehow bring out his most intense, secret emotions. With this aspect he might feel obsessed with you... Is this good or not? I'm not sure... He might get addicted to the emotional intensity and is eager to please you (intesified by his intercepted Aquarius that makes him give, and give, and give...)
Usually Pluto (you) has the 'upper hand' in the relationship, which is quite the opposite of the reading I did with your chart seperately.
He may feel 'controlled' or manipulated... but nonetheless, you both will fear losing each other. If any indication that he'll lose interest in you or leave you, you'll most likely be the one who causes a strong heated and emotional battle.

To be honest, reading the last aspect makes me quite surprised... Reading your chart you don't seem to be somehow who could be manipulative, but rather the one who would get manipulated. :andy: But this is what I found... Maybe it's because you crave a relationship so deeply that being in one can change you to become manipulative or be in control, just to make the relationship survive.

His Pluto sextile your Sun which basically says the same as the above ^but with the roles switched... Unless it's your Neptune and not Sun - again, it's hard to tell. v_v
Pluto sextile Sun leads to personal transformation.

There's some other aspects I didn't look much into. I believe the most important planets you look at are: Venus, Moon, Jupiter and Saturn.
Doesn't look like your saturns are aspecting each others charts. I tried to read both your Venus and Moon...
..And Jupiter... Well your Jupiter trines his Pluto: telepathy, transformation, transcendence, spiritual ties. Quote: "He will use intensity to help you undertake challenges, and to create or recreate your relationship into one that transcends obstacles and brings happiness to you both."
and your Jupiter also is in opposition to his Neptune:
Quote: "You will expand your roman partner's creativity and ability to dream, giving him faith in a brighter future. You draw inspiration from your partner's seemingly bottomless creative well and believe that you two can accomplish anything together. "

pheww.. I started to get tired reading the last bit, so it might be messy. If you have questions to any of it I will gladly search for a bit more information.

hlopse

His natal is found in the same address, the first one there with name - R natal. Take a look what kind of guy is he ;D
I reeeeaaallly appreciate what you wrote and I will reply on Sunday to all that, when I will be at my computer. (Now i am off at the sea side for a weekend ;D ).

haidee

His natal is found in the same address, the first one there with name - R natal. Take a look what kind of guy is he ;D

With his Sagittarius Ascendant he appears to be happy and optimistic most of the time.
He likes to share his opinions and explore new things. He most likely likes to travel, and with his moon in Taurus he will most likely want to travel to beautiful places.
People with Sagittarius Ascendant tend to prefer casual relationships to a deep commitment, until they meet the right person – but they still need their freedom and independence.
Intensified by his Aquarius interception he’s generous, and with his Leo intercepted he’s impressed by wealth and status and seeks it.
His Neptune conjuncts his Ascendant, so he probably carry a lot of nervous energy. He tends to rush things and focus on future possibilities and long-range options. He can be unaware of obvious things, so if you really like this guy he might not know it, unless you tell him directly.
He’s highly creative, original and intelligent. He’s idealistic rather than realistic, can be overly emotional and indecisive. Spending time with people like himself brings him joy.
The majority of his natal planets are in his Northern Hemisphere which makes him private and more subjective. His Saturn in his 11th house also indicates a feel of limitations, fears and inhibitions when involved in group activities.
): this is a bad aspect for him since he wants to be admired or at least well-liked by people. If he has a few close friends – that’s good for him.
Saturn in Scorpio: secretive, can be unforgiving, don’t like to be treated unfairly, can be resentful, jealous or possessive.
Okay.. So his natal chart with his Saturn in opposition to his Moon tells me that he falls in love with someone who displays affection for him. He is likely the type to hide his emotions and protect them, but releasing them is healthier for him… His potential may unfold with a loving partner once he become less defensive.
His Moon is placed in the 5th house, so when it comes to his love life, it’s probably difficult for him to settle down, as he wants to love everyone and be loved by everyone. His imagination is limitless and he wants to share whatever he’s onto with people.
With his Venus in Pisces he’s attracted to people who need his help. Venus in Pisces people like romance and tenderness but it’s hard for them to settle down.
Quote: “For those who want to win a Pisces Venus for their mate, you’ll need to make the first move. Be affectionate and demonstrative in love, and always be sensitive and gentle.”

ashriia

And what kind of man would I stick with ever?

One that gives you plenty of space.
Someone that will appreciate your letters, notes, texts and will give you alot of intellectual stimuli. Someone that appreciates how unique you are. Water signs and air signs might work well for you. Air sign moons will give you the mental stimulation that you desire as well, and they will also enjoy intellectualizing the emotional landscape in the same way that you do.

Anyway no need to feel pressure to settle down if you are not ready to. You're likely to look youthful throughout your life, big plus if you choose to settle down later in life.:wink:

hlopse

haidee, again.. thanks so much for your effort on this topic. I really appreciate it and it was so useful for me. I was struggling with thinking about the answer to post here, because the last week I didn't felt like thinking about him and building some thoughts about us and how I could approach him, or him connected to me in general. Not because of some frustrations, but I just didn't felt like I needed to. So for now I am kinda calmed down a bit. Of course he is still in my mind a lot during the day, but that is just wondering in the mist, not something concrete. :pouty: I will definitely get back and reread your insight if I will ever get the blessing to be with him again. :) soooo, all my blessings for you! :)

ashriia.. you are right! I like to express all that is inside of me in a written form. :) I love to write a love letters, messages and stuff. And I like when someone challenges my thinking, and fires up my brain. And I need SPACE big time. Just with one condition, that I feel needed and welcomed, and cared for, and the other half is longing for me while he is giving me space. :)
If I don't feel like it, space for me seems too lonely and cold and I crave warmth and hugs way too obsessive. I guess I just need to feel needed.

And about the last sentence..... I don't feel like I am being pressured to settle down. This obsessive feeling comes from inside of me. I want to settle down so much, I want to build a foundation under my feet to grow and start to make a world a better place. But I need to feel safe before. :) aahh :D thanks for the looking young part, I would love to be like that.
Thanks for the insight!! :)