Will my ex come back to me?

jemetra

Hello, yesterday I asked the sky a question. I was in a very desperate situation and didn't know what to do. What do you think when you look at this chart? Does being retro make the answer to the question negative?

Last edited:

lasthope

Hello, yesterday I asked the sky a question. I was in a very desperate situation and didn't know what to do. What do you think when you look at this chart? Does being retro make the answer to the question negative?
265pps7.png
[/url][/IMG]

You are a Mercury in 5th house which indicates that you want to have some fun with your ex, or you have a feeling of love for him and would like to return everything.
Your ex is Jupiter in 9th. Is he somewhere far away from you? Or maybe busy with the learning process somewhere?

I do not see mutual reception between your significators, but they are in the same element. It's better than nothing. Plus, I see a trine between Mercury and Jupiter, which rather speaks in favor of "yes". On the other hand, I would say that perhaps it is worth just watching the development of further events. It is difficult to say anything now because of Jupiter retrograde.

Of course I could be wrong, but this is my first impression of what I saw in the chart.

The Everqueen

I do not see mutual reception between your significators, but they are in the same element. It's better than nothing. Plus, I see a trine between Mercury and Jupiter, which rather speaks in favor of "yes". On the other hand, I would say that perhaps it is worth just watching the development of further events. It is difficult to say anything now because of Jupiter retrograde.

Of course I could be wrong, but this is my first impression of what I saw in the chart.

Mercury and Jupiter are separating from a trine. That would be a 'no'. Jupiter is now stationary so about to go direct - he may show his face at some point.