Leo is the STRONGEST Zodiac sign

The19thLaw

Modern astrology has taken to bashing Leos and making the sign out to be a joke but really this is out of envy than anything else. I think that other zodiac signs have a lot of envy towards Leos because of how powerful the sign itself is.

When the average person speaks of zodiac signs, what are they speaking of in most cases? The sun sign. Where is the sun domiciled? In Leo. It is a fixed fire sign and represents energy at its core. No other element can do anything about fixed fire which scorches earth and turns water into air.

All other bodies and planets bow down to the sun, it is the sign associated with the throne and the ultimate end goal. In fact, many have said that even the planet of Pluto is exalted in the sign of Leo.

Can other signs win a battle or two? Maybe but never the war.

[deleted attacking comment - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

sentR89day

I'm going to list the weaknesses of three of the 'strongest' signs.

Scorpio
Weaknesses: Too emotional, self-destructive (they will cut their own arm off if their enemy was holding onto their arm), karma might get them.

Leo
Weaknesses: Their ego won't let them be flexible. They won't go as far to go for revenge because their ego won't like embarrassing themselves!

Capricorn
Weaknesses: If they act wrong, karma might get them, even if they're half right in their search for revenge. They can be too slow, where Scorpio is faster at reading people's weaknesses, vulnerable points, and psychology. Capricorn cares about its reputation, so like Leo, it might not go for revenge, especially overtly, out of protecting its reputation!

Capricorns might be too logical, whereas Leo and Scorpio will use emotion and mental manipulation, to get revenge on someone. And finally, Capricorns might be too slow moving, so fiery Leo and passionate Scorpio might get them before they can complete their plan.

Karma aside, it sounds like Scorpio is the strongest sign based on this assessment! But, if karma is on Capricorn's side, both Leo and Scorpio will take a tumble down the mountain, while Capricorn dusts off its crown, in order to keep wearing it!

CapAquaPis

Leo like Scorpio, Aquarius and Taurus are fixed signs, in between the cardinals and mutables, but Leo is ruled by the sun and is the most prominent planetary influence in astrology, despite astronomically, it is our Earth's closest star.

IleneK

Premium Member
Leo like Scorpio, Aquarius and Taurus are fixed signs, in between the cardinals and mutables, but Leo is ruled by the sun and is the most prominent planetary influence in astrology, despite astronomically, it is our Earth's closest star.

First and foremost, which makes this pursuit largely moot, is that all being, planets, signs, people, have strength and weakness, light and dark attributes.
Leo is ruled by Sun, but when it is Saturn in Leo, this manifestation of Leo is clearly is not the strongest.
There are many, many, many shades of manifestation.

[deleted response to attacking remark - Moderator]

CapAquaPis

First and foremost, which makes this pursuit largely moot, is that all being, planets, signs, people, have strength and weakness, light and dark attributes.
Leo is ruled by Sun, but when it is Saturn in Leo, this manifestation of Leo is clearly is not the strongest.
There are many, many, many shades of manifestation.

[deleted response to attacking comment - Moderator]

Years when Saturn is in Leo: 1946-49, 1975-78 and 2004-07, anyone who lived in those years (I was alive in 2006 though) described them "real bad times", you can thank Saturn to rule an opposite sign Aquarius (traditional ruler vs. modern ruler Capricorn) and Saturn in Cancer in previous 3 year periods 1943-46, 1972-75 and 2001-04 are downers, esp. the WWII period of 1942-45 and the stagflation of the '70s, the double zeroes was adjusting to a post 9/11 life.

chay

Banned
Leo Sun, Mercury & Jupiter here.
I'm pretty tough....but Pisces Moon makes me easily emotionally manipulated, can't say no.
Big ego-yes. I don't care if people think badly of me...and that's because I think they're weak...I'd have to totally admire someone if I was to care too much about their opinion.
Sun and Mercury in the 5th...but I'm not very romantically inclined.
However I'm definitely a lioness mother and will fight tooth and claw to protect any cub.
Surrounded by and somewhat bossed around by Taurean's, they know I'm really the boss when it comes down to it though.
Capricorn females are in some ways my competition and are much more competent people than I am. I have lots of Capricorn female friends.

chay

Banned
So someone who has a big ego and lots of pride will not take revenge huh? Tell me where you learned about human nature because what you said is asinine.

It depends on the person. A big ego with a small brain might lash out immediately in revenge, another would see revenge as admission of being weak enough to have been affected....so they might wait a decade, or just be aware and get their claws out quietly when they see an opening.

Ukpoohbear

Leo Sun, Mercury & Jupiter here.
I'm pretty tough....but Pisces Moon makes me easily emotionally manipulated, can't say no.
Big ego-yes. I don't care if people think badly of me...and that's because I think they're weak...I'd have to totally admire someone if I was to care too much about their opinion.
Sun and Mercury in the 5th...but I'm not very romantically inclined.
However I'm definitely a lioness mother and will fight tooth and claw to protect any cub.
Surrounded by and somewhat bossed around by Taurean's, they know I'm really the boss when it comes down to it though.
Capricorn females are in some ways my competition and are much more competent people than I am. I have lots of Capricorn female friends.

We would get on and understand each other. I have seen you write about being a mother before and with a useless father. Respect.

I also really like Capricorn energy even though my chart says I shouldn’t particularly. Respect them.

Synastry means nothing clearly.

chay

Banned
We would get on and understand each other. I have seen you write about being a mother before and with a useless father. Respect.

I also really like Capricorn energy even though my chart says I shouldn’t particularly. Respect them.

Synastry means nothing clearly.

Do you have anything in Capricorn?
I have Capricorn Midheaven, so maybe that's why?
But yeah, there is something admirable about Capricorn women, they know who and what they want to be and just do it!
So organised, they make things I find to be chores look effortless.
They are great mothers too.

IleneK

Premium Member
Years when Saturn is in Leo: 1946-49, 1975-78 and 2004-07, anyone who lived in those years (I was alive in 2006 though) described them "real bad times", you can thank Saturn to rule an opposite sign Aquarius (traditional ruler vs. modern ruler Capricorn) and Saturn in Cancer in previous 3 year periods 1943-46, 1972-75 and 2001-04 are downers, esp. the WWII period of 1942-45 and the stagflation of the '70s, the double zeroes was adjusting to a post 9/11 life.
Agreed, and my point exactly about the sign of Leo.

serafin5

Modern astrology has taken to bashing Leos and making the sign out to be a joke but really this is out of envy than anything else. I think that other zodiac signs have a lot of envy towards Leos because of how powerful the sign itself is.

When the average person speaks of zodiac signs, what are they speaking of in most cases? The sun sign. Where is the sun domiciled? In Leo. It is a fixed fire sign and represents energy at its core. No other element can do anything about fixed fire which scorches earth and turns water into air.

All other bodies and planets bow down to the sun, it is the sign associated with the throne and the ultimate end goal. In fact, many have said that even the planet of Pluto is exalted in the sign of Leo.

Can other signs win a battle or two? Maybe but never the war.

[deleted attacking comment - Moderator]
I absolutely love Leo Suns, baring in mind other placements that can make them insufferable lol, but from my experience it's the Water Signs that seem to be strongest imo.

The19thLaw

I absolutely love Leo Suns, baring in mind other placements that can make them insufferable lol, but from my experience it's the Water Signs that seem to be strongest imo.

I find that water signs are all bark no bite [deleted attacking comment - Moderator]

Ukpoohbear

A post by Alyssa Sharpe —

‘Leo. God’s Favorite.

In the Garden of Eden, there was no death, until Adam & Eve ate from the tree of knowledge. After they took a bite of the fruit, both man & woman realized they were naked, and they felt fear & shame for the first time. When God saw them hiding, he killed an animal strictly for its pelt to cover their bare bodies, murdering an innocent animal, with no intention to be nourished by its meat.

Before this moment, mankind ate from the trees & lay safe in Utopia. No death, no pain, no fear. But after the fall, all of it had changed.

When God drove man out of the garden, he declared, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.” As God knew that humanity had evolved to a place of the gods—their eyes opened to source—and were no longer living in ignorance & bliss. Now they must also know their own death, in order to see how beautiful life can be.

In Astrology, the Sun is exalted in Aries, but in its domicile in Leo. The Sun of your birth chart is your inner God, or your heart. Because the Sun is the star of our solar system, it is also the star of our lives. Adam, the Aries, was made in the image of God, allowing himself to be the 1st born, with a heart created to be the leader on Earth. But God himself, is at home in the light, and the closest we get to God on Earth, is in the sign of Leo, because that is when God comes home.

Years after the fall, Adam’s second born son, Abel, quickly grew up to be the favorite in the eyes of God. He was a shepherd, who watched over his flock of sheep, and when God asked for a sacrifice to prove his devotion, Abel killed his favorite lamb. Not for eating, or for sheering, but for God. God was pleased with his sacrifice—because it was ultimate. It was death.

So we ask, how does a Utopian world with no death, completely change to one where the ruler & authority desires murder to prove loyalty?

The answer is simple: The blood.

When you are fully alive, your heart pumps blood to every inch of your being. When you are dead, your heart stops, and the blood dries up. When you are in love, your heart beats fast, and your emotion wells up inside of your belly, giving you butterflies—making you feel even more alive than you did before you found that perfect love.

When you are with someone who doesn’t light you up, you feel like a walking zombie, going through the motions of life, but with no real power. Only fear pumps though your body. Rage, envy, vanity & lust are the sole driving forces that beg you to take risks beyond your mind’s trepidation. You are still working towards a goal, but with each action, you feel as if life is out of your control, forcing you to spend so much of your time regaining equilibrium, still searching for a place to belong. You end up exactly where you began, naked & afraid. No success is gained, when the loss is your time wasted without honor.

When the Sun is in Leo, we are shown the reason to exist. We are not here to collect houses & security, we are here to honor God, by honoring ourselves. We are here for taking risks & showing up in the face of danger. We are here to display true courage. The gods are fearful of nothing, because all death is certain—but after death, there is only more life—so facing down mortality, is the only way to make you feel fully alive.

Talking to the woman you are in love with, can feel like marching into battle, but once you breech that fear, you are only more alive & home within another’s heart. When one feels deeply for someone, some thing, or some place, and the man offers up his life as sacrifice, only then does he know LOVE. If knowledge is awareness of good and evil, and we already woken up to this truth, then life is for understanding love. We do not know love, if we did not lose it once. You cannot make make love where it is not, it only ends up as lustful vanity. Sex without the heart, is essentially jerking yourself off at the expense, or desire, of another person. Love is more, but how do we know, until we die for it?

In the real world, outside of Utopia, we have no reason to live. There is so much pain out here, so much danger lurking around every corner. You could cross the street today & get hit by a car. The fear is enough to make you stay inside forever, or consistently be fighting for a right to survive. But the heart wants what it wants, and it will walk across that street, each & every day, to find its true home. The heart of the Lion, does not become complacent until it finds what it’s looking for, and the Lion’s body will be tortured though blood, sweat, tears & sacrifice to serve his heart. Leo is not for fighting, it’s for walking into the room like God sent you, knowing the risks, but entering nevertheless.

Abel was a shepherd, essentially the God of his sheep, which means he knew that if he offered his favorite, to God, he would be honored. He took a risk, was brave and said goodbye to life, in order to be one with God. Again, no true power on earth is earned without sacrifice. Through Abel’s sacrifice, he attracted the rage of an envious brother, which cost him his own life. The favorite of the king is a walking target, but as every Leo knows, that’s not enough to keep you from what belongs to you. To reach zenith, will cost you everything you know, but it will bring you exactly what you came to earth for.

When we are hit in the heart with love for the first time, we realize that love is not what we thought it was going to be. Love is not work because it sucks, it’s work because you have to fight for it. To keep it, to save it & to care for it, you have to face danger every day.

Love is when your heart is finally home.

Leo is that home.’

Alyssa Sharpe

kennethshin131

I agree! Ruled by the Sun and the element of fire, Leo is the source of life for his partner. Many want to bask in its rays, recharge with optimism, nobility and generosity. In any relationship, Leo seeks to dominate. Just like the planets revolve around the sun, he wants to be in the center of a crowd of fans. Flattery, compliments and admiration are his main sources of pleasure. Leo is one of the warmest and most loving signs of the zodiac. He is invariably generous to his loved ones, he likes to give them rich gifts even for no apparent reason. As companions, he chooses active and positive people who are able to appreciate and emphasize his merits. In a love union, he is always No. 1, giving his chosen one the opportunity to bask in the rays of reflected glory. But there are downsides to this as well. For example, just today I came across an article https://signscheating.com/leo-woman-cheating-signs/