Solar Eclipse on President Trump's chart - astrology thread only

leomoon

Now I"m checking some of my default charts saved.
Bashir Assad of Syria - has a very interesting Eris - only aspects are 2 Bi-Q to Mercury & Neptune/
His creative mind ordered others to gas and poison his own people?

What a guy!! :sick:

from mystic medusa:
https://mysticmedusa.com/2017/09/intransigence-and-perfection/#:~:text=Eris%20%28aka%20Underworld%20Queen%20Persephone%29%20is%20in%20sync,a%20specific%20astrological%20thing.%20Eris%20is%20extremely%20slow-moving.

Want to know what Eris in Aries means? Try tuning into now. Eris (aka Underworld Queen Persephone) is in sync to Venus and Rebel Lilith. To be born with Eris in Aries is not a specific astrological thing. Eris is extremely slow-moving. She has been in Aries since 1926 and will be until 2048. But where Eris does pack some thwack is when she is in close aspect (conjunction, square, opposition or trine) to an inner planet or point of yours.

Last edited:

leomoon

Ref: Persephone -
I suppose you should write to the link of Medusa herself, to explain to her
that she got it wrong! :wink: Some people actually appreciate the corrections to their info, and others you never hear a word from. Egos at play I suppose.

Want to know what Eris in Aries means? Try tuning into now. Eris (aka Underworld Queen Persephone) is in sync to Venus and Rebel Lilith

leomoon

Should this person also be corrected? Perhaps per chance, both are pointing to something not at all literal as to associated gods & goddess, but rather in conjunction with? I try to stay open minded, that I don't know exactly what others are thinking as they type unless it's an outright travesty, lol.

https://graycrawford.net/tag/persephone-in-aries/

For those who are already working with Eris, you can also add Eris in with Uranus and Persephone on the Aries point of this fiery triangle.
same original author:
Is the underworld queen Persephone in sync with Venus?

Eris (aka Underworld Queen Persephone) is in sync to Venus and Rebel Lilith. To be born with Eris in Aries is not a specific astrological thing. Eris is extremely slow-moving. She has been in Aries since 1926 and will be until 2048.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone I think is on par with Demetra George and other asteroid astrologers, would have to be Marina at Darkstarastrology....

What she says is quite interesting - as she's been at it, for well into most of her adult life from what I recall: (seems Eris was once slated to become a planet until bumped into dwarf status and Pluto elevated! (IF I'm reading her correctly) :surprised: I do trust Marina's knowledge. Her ex husband Jamie, expanded his view after getting together with Marina - and arguing with me over the status of fixed stars. That was very long ago. ...They both now have their OWN sites and Jamie in Oz, came around to what I use to talk to him about and sticks more to the Fixed Stars, Marina BML & the asteroids. They are both good astrologers, now in their own venues however.

https://darkstarastrology.com/eris/

Last edited:

blackbery

President Trump's :mars: return which happens to fall on the Royal Star Regulus. It's no wonder he's supported by the Military!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The Patriot Generals have always supported him. Even encouraged him to run in 2015!

And this :mars: return even more important as the four outer planets :)saturn::jupiter::neptune::pluto::retrograde: forcing the world to revisit re-examine & re-do the past. Despite the ugly temper tantrums of the corrupt Dems & the 200 lawyers that sent to AZ, the audit is nearly complete & GA, PA< WI, MI, NV are next. Trump is back to collect the diamonds that were stolen from him & he made that very clear in his 24th rally in AZ.

With the :jupiter: :conjunct: DC and :venus: H! the Donald J. Trump love-fest continues. Even Patriots across the world are expressing openly their support for him.:love::love::love:

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

https://rumble.com/vk28ck-the-false-king-light-in-the-darkness.html?mref=f2gsr&mc=d7y7n

Attachments

• astro_24ang_donald_trump_adb_2021727.58061.110030.jpg
    astro_24ang_donald_trump_adb_2021727.58061.110030.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Kite

President Trump's :mars: return on July 27th which happens to fall on the Royal Star Regulus. It's no wonder he's supported by the Military!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

And this :mars: return even more important as the four outer planets :)saturn::jupiter::neptune::pluto::retrograde: forcing the world to revisit re-examine & re-do the past. Despite the ugly temper tantrums of the corrupt Dems & the 200 lawyers that sent to AZ, the audit is nearly complete & GA, PA< WI, MI, NV are next. Trump is back to collect the diamonds that were stolen from him & he made that very clear in his 24th rally in AZ.

With the :jupiter: :conjunct: DC and :venus: H! the Donald J. Trump love-fest continues. Even Patriots across the world are expressing openly their support for him.:love::love::love:

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

https://rumble.com/vk28ck-the-false-king-light-in-the-darkness.html?mref=f2gsr&mc=d7y7n
Fake News. His Mars return was a couple of days ago. Venus - ruler of his 10th is now in Fall in Virgo in his second house - money not so good right now. Reputation either. The POF is up there but it's ruled by Venus so fortune not so good either. Moon applying conjunct to retrograde Saturn in his 7th house opposing Pluto - with the Moon ruling his 12th house - I'm sure he's concerned about going to jail. With Saturn ruling his 6th and 7th house, his health may also be at risk.

Spin it as you may - the wheel goes round and round.

Attachments

• Trump Mars Return 2021.jpg
    Trump Mars Return 2021.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 24

blackbery

THANK YOU for the correct date. I went back & changed.

Appreciate it.

Now I really do believe President Trump may use an astologer as he has Divine Timing!

He knews when to act, when to retreat & when to attack.

Like a General.

Regulus ruling his chart not a surprise; he also attended a Military College.

The Patriot Generals are happy that President Trump is a Patriot who puts America First & follows the Constitution like they do. They take an Oath to defend the Constitution.

GOD BLESS THE MILITARY.

Fake News. His Mars return was a couple of days ago. .

Last edited:

Kite

THANK YOU for the correct date. I went back & changed.

Appreciate it.

Now I really do believe President Trump may use an astologer as he has Divine Timing!

He knews when to act, when to retreat & when to attack.

Like a General.

Regulus ruling his chart not a surprise; he also attended a Military College.

The Patriot Generals are happy that President Trump is a Patriot who puts America First & follows the Constitution like they do. They take an Oath to defend the Constitution.

GOD BLESS THE MILITARY.
He was sent to a military boarding school because his father thought he was too much trouble and out of control. Then a friend took his SAT test to get into college because he was so dumb. If he loves the military so much why did he comment on the graves at Arlington that he didn't have a clue why these people would sacrifice themselves like that "what was in it for them". Please dude - get a grip.

JUPITERASC

ECLIPSES on the same or similar degree
RECUR at intervals :smile:

Eclipse effects ARE NOT NECESSARILY 'disastrous'
but they are linked with change
such as

relocation
change of career
relationship changes
and so on

with reference to
President Trumps chart
keep in mind that those changes
may occur to others :smile:
- friends
co-workers
members of staff

acquaintances
and
not solely to family
and

when eclipses affect countries
then the entire population is in some way affected

BILL MERIDIAN - a pupil of CHARLES JAYNE
has a book explaining that Eclipses on the same area
can be studied as eclipse families. An eclipse can link two places together.
keep in mind
that the eclipse degree may be activated
by any transiting PLANET
within 6 months to a year
and
MAY ALSO BE RE-ACTIVATED by eclipses even years later :smile:

'.....There are eclipses that re-activate other eclipses
from decades earlier

and '...repeat...'
which MAY have significant impact

due to that eclipse degree remaining a sensitive point
for years
decades
even centuries :smile:
Far longer than anyone had previously thought

A book to revolutionize the study of eclipses
at Cycles Research....' http://www.billmeridian.com/ppoep.html

leomoon

He's in a Mars Profection year and his SR puts Mars in his 11th house of hopes and wishes which makes sense. What's more interesting is his 2024 Solar Return which is a Saturn Profection year. His SR Saturn, MC and Neptune square his natal Sun/NN/Uranus conjunction as well as his Moon/SN conjunction for t-square. Makes sense when you're a loser. Oh yeah - this Saturn prohibits his natal bonification of Saturn by Venus and Jupiter.

I found this really easy to use, great Profection calculator that I'll now save . That way I can check myself - both Hellenistic way and Medieval

Yes you are correct it is MARS this year - and looking forward to 2024, it appears to be AQ i.e. Saturn? .....now will that help or hurt him? Ages 77 & 78 both (scroll down) to listed dates and profection rulers.

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-profections-astrology/?send_calculation=1&muz_narozeni_den=14&muz_narozeni_mesic=6&muz_narozeni_rok=1946&muz_narozeni_hodina=10&muz_narozeni_minuta=54&muz_narozeni_city=Jamaica%2C+USA%2C+New+York&muz_narozeni_mesto_hidden=Jamaica&muz_narozeni_stat_hidden=US&muz_narozeni_podstat_kratky_hidden=NY&muz_narozeni_podstat_hidden=New+York&muz_narozeni_input_hidden=&muz_narozeni_podstat2_kratky_hidden=Manually+place%3A+%C2%B0%27N%2C+%C2%B0%27E&muz_narozeni_podstat3_kratky_hidden=Manually+place%3A+%C2%B0%27N%2C+%C2%B0%27E&muz_narozeni_sirka_stupne=40&muz_narozeni_sirka_minuty=41&muz_narozeni_sirka_smer=0&muz_narozeni_delka_stupne=73&muz_narozeni_delka_minuty=48&muz_narozeni_delka_smer=1&muz_narozeni_timezone_form=auto&muz_narozeni_timezone_dst_form=auto&send_calculation=1&zena_narozeni_den=26&zena_narozeni_mesic=6&zena_narozeni_rok=2021&profekce_start=ascendent&profekce_klic=30_rok&house_system=whole&styl_graf=1&zmena_nastaveni=1&aktivni_tab=&hide_aspects_synastry=1&profekce_start=ascendent#monthly_daily2

Last edited:

blackbery

The :sun: Lion King is roaring & the :moon::mars::conjunct: in Solar Return kicking in once again. He ain't taking the BS anymore.:lol::lol::lol:

And remember that :mercury: communication playing a vital role in his birthday year.

Donald J. Trump
July 26th, 2021

Nancy Pelosi is spending a great deal of time, effort, and money on the formulation of a Fake and highly partisan January 6 Committee to ask, “what happened?”

Will Crazy Nancy investigate herself and those on Capitol Hill who didn’t want additional protection, including more police and National Guard, therefore being unprepared despite the large crowd of people that everyone knew was coming?

Will Nancy and her Committee study the massive Voter Fraud that took place during the 2020 Presidential Election, particularly in swing states, that was the reason hundreds of thousands of people came pouring into Washington and, therefore, must be a big factor in the final Committee Report?

Now would be a very good time to study the large scale Voter Fraud in our Presidential Election.

Will Nancy release the thousands of hours of tapes so we can see the extent to which ANTIFA and BLM played a role, while also revealing “who killed Ashli Babbitt?” A real and thorough investigation of this must be done—and what about all of the violence, murders, riots, and fires that took place in Democrat run cities throughout the United States by ANTIFA and BLM, with virtually no consequence for this death and destruction?

Will Nancy look into the vicious partisan investigations of Conservatives that are taking place by prosecutors all over the Country? The five-year investigation of me, and all that so many have been through, including the fake Russia Russia Russia charge, and including the local Democrat-controlled New York prosecutors who work around the clock to get President Donald Trump, while murderers, drug dealers, and human traffickers go free!

leomoon

I took a look at his page online. Not even finished the paragraph or two, and immediately, pops up the "DONATE" meme.
After going back to his daily gripe, again, up pops "DONATE" meme.

I think the site speaks for itself. :w00t: Mercury in his chart is in peril in natal.

Last edited:

david starling

I took a look at his page online. Not even finished the paragraph or two, and immediately, pops up the "DONATE" meme.
After going back to his daily gripe, again, up pops "DONATE" meme.

I think the site speaks for itself. :w00t:

Yeah, the Lyin' King of lies is still peddling his BS.

Amazing that so many suckers are still buyin' it!

I think it's the Venus/Saturn conjunction in his chart.

leomoon

So far, our local news tells us the Taxpayers of Arizona will have to shell out 9 Million dollars for (3 million for new voting machines caused by this racket they are doing, and another 6 million for the "routers", he maniacally parroted over the weekend in Phoenix, "where's the routers" 11 times!!

He will not of course, cough up a penny to pay for any of it.

That's not his karma in life, but OMG, next time around :whistling: this time around as we've all seen thus far, he will eat the cake, take and take all he can get then have the audacity to ask for me, but you'd not want to be him crossing over when lust for materiality, will come to the foreground for his consciousness.

VENUS (his MarLago chocolate cake he craves) square JUPITER (expansion - over indulgence) Venus square SATURN (the lord of karma), awaits him. Lack of knowing when to stop, will eventually come to haunt him from all his desires.

Meanwhile, everyone else pays his freight in this lifetime. Countries have karma too they must face and everyday like trump minute by minute add to Edgar Cayce said.

leomoon

His 2021 Solar Return also has Venus in the critical 13th degree for Cardinal signs, (as is the 26th) Quincunx to Saturn - no surprise seeing his behaviors since losing the election and beyond his birth-day. :bandit:
For future lifetimes, (those who must return) to hone their souls and correct past behaviors - Its really a very negative thing, to have everything "go your way", and get one over everyone. HERE, we call it luck, but "there" it is the exact opposite.

It simply adds to the bad behaviors which are then expanded and repeated.

blackbery

Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

Do you understand the :venus::saturn: aspect at all?:whistling::whistling::whistling:

It is one of caution; they rarely love unless they know they are safe. Rejection in love is part of the :saturn: fear.

Right now, :mars::conjunct: Trump AC / :mars: in Royal Regulus in the HEART of the :leo: Lion. And the Lion King is pounding it to the fake news & the corrupt Dems. Issuing one statement after another as the AZ audit nears completion. Pelosi is having a complete nuclear meltdown.:tongue:

And guess what? The dirty big tech banned all the AZ audit twitter accounts.
It's okay, we've got Telegram, Gettr & the EBS to tell the truth to the American people.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

https://rumble.com/vkemmr-panic-in-az.html?mref=f2gsr&mc=d7y7n

PANIC in AZ

blackbery

The continuing upward trend of President Trump's popularity & success continuing with the New Moon :leo: bringing everything to a beautiful harmonic roar.:lol:

:jupiter::opposition: AC and every one of the candidates he has endorsed has won! Patriot Mike Lindell presents the digital 'steal' of the election to the public next week right after the portal gate of Lionsgate on Aug 8th.:happy:

The outer planets bringing back the past & what really happened in theelection.

Donald J. Trump
August 3rd, 2021
Highly respected Army intelligence captain, Seth Keshel, has just released his Report on National Fraud Numbers with respect to the 2020 Presidential Election. I don’t personally know Captain Keshel, but these numbers are overwhelming, election-changing, and according to Keshel, could be even bigger in that they do not account for cyber-flipping of votes. They show I won the election—by A LOT! Now watch the Democrats coalesce, defame, threaten, investigate, jail people, and do whatever they have to do to keep the truth from surfacing, and let the Biden Administration continue to get away with destroying our Country. The irregularities and outright fraud of this election are an open wound to the United States of America. Something must be done—immediately!

Attachments

• astro_24ase_donald_trump_adb_2021812.65249.85074.jpg
    astro_24ase_donald_trump_adb_2021812.65249.85074.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 21

Cary2

Banned

Fake astrology. Was George Washington "peddling his BS"? He had Venus/Saturn conjunction, too. Trump Derangement Syndrome attacks the very core of astrology to produce Fake Astrology along with Fake News.

david starling

Fake astrology. Was George Washington "peddling his BS"? He had Venus/Saturn conjunction, too. Trump Derangement Syndrome attacks the very core of astrology to produce Fake Astrology along with Fake News.

Venus/Saturn indicates the ABILITY to influence others. NOT how that ability is used for good (Washington), or for ill (Trump).

TDS is the reverse of what Trump supporters believe it means. He's caused them to become deranged where he's concerned, and then project it onto anyone who opposes him. In fact, those arrested for invading the Capitol building could use TDS as the reason for their temporary insanity!

Last edited:

Cary2

Banned
Venus/Saturn indicates the ABILITY to influence others. NOT how that ability is used for good (Washington), or for ill (Trump).

TDS is the reverse of what Trump supporters believe it means. He's caused them to become deranged where he's concerned, and then project it onto anyone who opposes him. In fact, those arrested for invading the Capitol building could use TDS as the reason for their temporary insanity!

Venus/Saturn does not represent the ability to influence others. It is nothing of the kind.

It can indicate the pain from a restricted love life, or it can indicate a sense of duty that overrides the inclinations of the heart. It indicates the ability to turn your back on pleasantries in order to do your duty which may be very painful and unpleasant. This may lead to relentlessness.

In the case of George Washington, it was his relentlessness in bitter winters to pursue the British. He endured a bleak existence as a matter of duty. He displayed relentlessness in his pursuit of the enemy.

The Washington swamp was fiercely threatened by the agenda of Trump, and Trump was attacked like no president before him. His perseverance was beyond the call of duty. He was attacked in every way, especially by a crooked press, but he persevered.

david starling

Venus/Saturn does not represent the ability to influence others. It is nothing of the kind.

It can indicate the pain from a restricted love life, or it can indicate a sense of duty that overrides the inclinations of the heart. It indicates the ability to turn your back on pleasantries in order to do your duty which may be very painful and unpleasant. This may lead to relentlessness.

In the case of George Washington, it was his relentlessness in bitter winters to pursue the British. He endured a bleak existence as a matter of duty. He displayed relentlessness in his pursuit of the enemy.

The Washington swamp was fiercely threatened by the agenda of Trump, and Trump was attacked like no president before him. His perseverance was beyond the call of duty. He was attacked in every way, especially by a crooked press, but he persevered.

I respectfully disagree regarding the Saturn/Venus combination. Washington was enormously influential, and was even offered the role of King, which he refused. He was known as "First in war, first in peace, and first in the hearts of his Countrymen".

Trump has followers who treat him as a King, and, unlike Washington, he would gladly become a President-for-Life, with King-like power and authority.

We're all, as astrologers, entitled to our own interpretations, And, there's no need to disparage another astrologer's methods and interpretations just because you are, yourself, of a differing opinion.

Btw, I'm not discounting your interpretation of a Venus/Saturn conjunction, regarding one's personal life. It sounds quite reasonable to me.

Last edited: