Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Astrological Parts

Astrological Parts A subforum dedicated to Arabic Parts, Hermetic Lots, and modern trans-saturnian Astrological Parts.

Unread 05-05-2021, 08:17 PM

Re: Astrological Parts. Known and Unknown...a project

I reassessed the formula Asc. + Jupiter - Pluto, and eliminated a couple of proposed, alternative, titles, and wrote the following in the list and in the footnotes. "I surmise it to be something rather as to Destructive Philosophy, Destructive Growth, Destructive Gifts, or Contrariness. Or it could be: Elimination of Philosophy, {a purging of some beliefs for the bettering of the Soul}]"

... and in the footnotes, "Benevolence / for Jupiter - Pluto... as Pluto is the Higher Octave of Mars & as Jupiter - Mars = Discord, this seems erroneous. [It would depend on the individ. as to whether this Part is more of a destructive influence or that of one that is of a reconstructive influence.]"

Opinions, objections, support?
All welcome.
Thanks for your continued interest.
ptv

Unread 07-21-2021, 05:08 AM

Re: Astrological Parts. Known and Unknown...a project

I just added a Part that I should have back in December of 2015.
It is a Part that I conjectured must exist and got my clairvoyant friend Clarisse to confirm its existence.
I tentatively suggested the title of the Part of Aspiring Redemption at the time.
The thread I initiated on it is at this link.
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...ad.php?t=89690

Suggestions for a more appropriate title are most welcome. Experimentation is encouraged and let me know of your findings, please?

Tags
astrological, parts, project, unknowna