Transit Uranus Opposite Venus/NN

ardentika

I'm having this transit now, on top of that Venus is conj my NN which means, Uranus is on my south node as well, and will eventually square my moon in leo.
All i read about it is really bad and I thought I'd get someone else's opinion because it's giving me anxiety.
Venus rules my 8th and 3rd house.
I've been single for 6 years so there's no one to "lose" or separate from really. I haven't been dating too for years tbh, so don't see how it can impact me there.
What about money and finances?
Also I'm not very familiar with the 3rd house, always seemed very insignificant to me.

Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_monika_garvalova.42531.147047.jpg
    astro_2gw_monika_garvalova.42531.147047.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 31

ElenaJ

As long as we're going down the slippery slope of doom and gloom, maybe we should also look at transiting Saturn that completes a square with the Venus/NN/moon/uranus configuration....
First off, you shouldn't be living with dread.
The energy that will manifest in your chart is meant to help you develop and grow as a soul. Sometimes, yes, it could be painful, sometimes no, but you should live your life fearlessly and untangle the web that is being woven so you can prepare for your future.
On the side, Jupiter transiting ascendent will give you a bounce to your step, while at the same time maybe using its expansive energy to make you gain weight!
Saturn on the ascendent is a very important position, so transiting Saturn being involved in the square is significant.
Also, Venus/NN being ruled by pluto who is now transiting your Uranus, while transiting Uranus is helping to form the square, is mirroring your natal energies
How will all this manifest? In any of a thousand ways.
So many factors will have a bearing... your age (how is your health?), your siblings (do you have any?), your pension plans, your partner's financial situation, etc etc etc.
Venus of course is not only love, it is creativity, in a whole range of expressions, and on NN shows you aiming towards this in your lifetime. Leo also expression, ruling emotional moon in the house of work. In tension in the natal chart, you have to find a balance between these energies. Expansive on-the-stage Leo doesn't blend well with secretive, passionate and sexy scorpio.
So, how far have you come on this interior work?
Now Uranus is pushing your 2nd house, which could be money but also your self esteem, and in the natal chart ruling the 12th of subconscious, unexpectedly bringing to light what you have carefully buried and ignored. Pushing you to break free, to throw caution to the winds?
But wait, here enters Saturn in the room, and says everyone sit down and stay calm.
By sheer coincidence (does coincidence really exist in nature?) Saturn is also co-ruler of your 12th, together with Uranus. And it rules the 11th of hopes and wishes and friendships.
As you say, transiting Uranus is hitting your south node of the past, and it tends to push for escape, to run away, the sense of freedom it draws you on with is an easy way to avoid, loose yourself in new adventures to not face the old ones. Which is why the Universe has sent you stabilising Saturn to counter balance that urge.
So what is all this telling you? Are you the passive receiver or are you the active resolver?
Notice that the transiting pluto on natal Uranus is making the natal Uranus/pluto sextile vibrate.
This will promise to be a very productive period of your life when you look back on it, you can find yourself resolving a lot of loose ends.
Take a look also at your progressed chart to see how these aspects are being reflected in the progression, and what progressed planets are being stimulated.
Enjoy the ride, come out from under the bed and go for an aperitif with friends !

Zora

Account Closed
Transit Uranus Opposite Venus/NN

I'm having this transit now, on top of that Venus is conj my NN which means, Uranus is on my south node as well, and will eventually square my moon in leo.

Hello Ardentika,

transit uranus will not reach exact degree of your venus this year as uranus will get retrograde on 14°48 taurus until next year. Uranus will first exact activate your natal venus only exact on May 23/2022

But your scorpio northnode in 8th house - fated long term relationships and marriage -is actually already squared by transit saturn - being retrograde now - until next year. And northnode will be opposed by transit uranus starting on June 28/2021 until next year.

Zora

Account Closed
All i read about it is really bad and I thought I'd get someone else's opinion because it's giving me anxiety.

Venus rules my 8th and 3rd house. I've been single for 6 years so there's no one to "lose" or separate from really. I haven't been dating too for years tbh, so don't see how it can impact me there.

What about money and finances?
Also I'm not very familiar with the 3rd house, always seemed very insignificant to me.

Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

8th house besides long term relationship and marriage, subconsciously stored memory of the past - is also house of contracts, money of the others, banker money, depts, real estate and genetic inheritance from family members and predisposition for health issues.

And 8th house also house of deep transformation experience - house of death and near to death experience in own life -also figuratively - ending something in own life - like a marriage or a contract. And shock experience having experienced in the past -what may come up again if transit activated - for a healing.

3rd house is your personal manner of communication, your mental mind and thoughts and your personal manner to perceive /receive informations and to process informations.

3rd house as a physical body house is your musculoskeletal system and your physical outlooking- facial guestures -as well as your outlooking in style and clothes you prefer and your radiance - others can notice from you. And 3rd house is house of siblings and sibling relationship and neighbours in your personal environement.

Financial income in your chart is ruled by mars - being in your 6th house-work and health. Being challenging opposed now by transit jupiter as your 10th house career and life-direction ruler for a turn around and a change.

ardentika

As long as we're going down the slippery slope of doom and gloom, maybe we should also look at transiting Saturn that completes a square with the Venus/NN/moon/uranus configuration....
First off, you shouldn't be living with dread.
The energy that will manifest in your chart is meant to help you develop and grow as a soul. Sometimes, yes, it could be painful, sometimes no, but you should live your life fearlessly and untangle the web that is being woven so you can prepare for your future.
On the side, Jupiter transiting ascendent will give you a bounce to your step, while at the same time maybe using its expansive energy to make you gain weight!
Saturn on the ascendent is a very important position, so transiting Saturn being involved in the square is significant.
Also, Venus/NN being ruled by pluto who is now transiting your Uranus, while transiting Uranus is helping to form the square, is mirroring your natal energies
How will all this manifest? In any of a thousand ways.
So many factors will have a bearing... your age (how is your health?), your siblings (do you have any?), your pension plans, your partner's financial situation, etc etc etc.
Venus of course is not only love, it is creativity, in a whole range of expressions, and on NN shows you aiming towards this in your lifetime. Leo also expression, ruling emotional moon in the house of work. In tension in the natal chart, you have to find a balance between these energies. Expansive on-the-stage Leo doesn't blend well with secretive, passionate and sexy scorpio.
So, how far have you come on this interior work?
Now Uranus is pushing your 2nd house, which could be money but also your self esteem, and in the natal chart ruling the 12th of subconscious, unexpectedly bringing to light what you have carefully buried and ignored. Pushing you to break free, to throw caution to the winds?
But wait, here enters Saturn in the room, and says everyone sit down and stay calm.
By sheer coincidence (does coincidence really exist in nature?) Saturn is also co-ruler of your 12th, together with Uranus. And it rules the 11th of hopes and wishes and friendships.
As you say, transiting Uranus is hitting your south node of the past, and it tends to push for escape, to run away, the sense of freedom it draws you on with is an easy way to avoid, loose yourself in new adventures to not face the old ones. Which is why the Universe has sent you stabilising Saturn to counter balance that urge.
So what is all this telling you? Are you the passive receiver or are you the active resolver?
Notice that the transiting pluto on natal Uranus is making the natal Uranus/pluto sextile vibrate.
This will promise to be a very productive period of your life when you look back on it, you can find yourself resolving a lot of loose ends.
Take a look also at your progressed chart to see how these aspects are being reflected in the progression, and what progressed planets are being stimulated.
Enjoy the ride, come out from under the bed and go for an aperitif with friends !

I absolutely agree, I just have the tendencies to read other people's expriences and assume the worst for me too.

That is definitely a very interesing interpretation and is making me think. I've always dreamt of big things and achieving big things in life but I've always been held down by fears and playing it small. Recently I've started feeling more internal liberation, I've became more expressive and a lot more concerned about my appearance, because now I feel I can be whoever I want without fears of being rejected or judged (sounds like Uranus). I'm mentally becoming more comfortable with the idea of being more vulnerable, exposed and in the public eye.
And yes the corelation with the 12th house does really make a lot of sense! I'm finding it easier to trust my destiny without having to micro manage every step of the way. I find more and more positivity within me and it's harder for external things to bring me down, compared to a few years ago.

I have been having an urge to have a big major change in my life, something to make me feel alive. I feel like not even Saturn can stop me lol, if anything I think that's what saturn wants for me and will make sure to do it right and make it lasting.

The only major thing happening in my progressed is Pluto changed signs a few months back, for some reason it feels very major for me! It feels like a Benjamin Button case, a form of ascension. Pr. Sun conjunct Pr. uranus/neptune and pr. Venus conjunct pr. Jupiter, both in sag. It all feels .. expansive and bigger than life.. well at least my current life.
I've been feeling a big change coming for years but I never know when it's going to happen but with each year it feels closer and closer, and I couldn't find if that translates in my chart.

I loved your interpretation thank you! Very poetic and optimistic ^_^

@ElenaJ

ardentika

8th house besides long term relationship and marriage, subconsciously stored memory of the past - is also house of contracts, money of the others, banker money, depts, real estate and genetic inheritance from family members and predisposition for health issues.

And 8th house also house of deep transformation experience - house of death and near to death experience in own life -also figuratively - ending something in own life - like a marriage or a contract. And shock experience having experienced in the past -what may come up again if transit activated - for a healing.

3rd house is your personal manner of communication, your mental mind and thoughts and your personal manner to perceive /receive informations and to process informations.

3rd house as a physical body house is your musculoskeletal system and your physical outlooking- facial guestures -as well as your outlooking in style and clothes you prefer and your radiance - others can notice from you. And 3rd house is house of siblings and sibling relationship and neighbours in your personal environement.

Financial income in your chart is ruled by mars - being in your 6th house-work and health. Being challenging opposed now by transit jupiter as your 10th house career and life-direction ruler for a turn around and a change.

That sounds exciting! I'm always open for healing and changes, I seek it actively as much as possible.

I didn't know 3rd house ruled appearance as well, thats interesting. I did change my style a lot but I thought that was Venus. My mars is technically a lot more in 7th, both in placidus and whole sign, but how did you determine it's my financial icnome planet?

OuterPlanets89

I think this Uranus in Taurus (and Saturn in Aquarius) transit is going to transform your natal Venus/Moon square, even if the orbs will be varying.

You're probably going to get a good boost of intuitive energy in the upcoming year or so that might have you reconsidering your values, with Pluto on your natal Neptune, Jupiter transiting your ASC/Saturn conjunction (next year). That combined with the Uranus/Saturn transits making hard aspects to your Venus/Nodes/Moon will definitely bring changes to your inner world.

Uranus over your SN in Taurus in the 2nd definitely seems to point toward financial/resource shake-ups. With it making aspects to your 6th H Moon and your 8th H Venus, I'd definitely look to your money/job situation first, without knowing anything else.

Saturn transiting the 12th is usually a sobering time, and it usually forces you to bring some structure to unconscious thinking patterns (and with it aspecting your Moon/Venus, this is very likely). Definitely a good time for inner work.

I have a Scorpio Venus/Pluto conjunction in the 1st around the same degrees (and a Nodal axis in Aqua/Leo in the 4th/10th, which loosely squares it) so I'm also going through these transits, albeit slightly differently.

It's definitely challenged me to re-evaluate my values, thanks to big changes in my career, home and relationships. Uranus seems to be "triggering" any negative cycles associated with my Venus/SN and forcing me to make tangible changes in my life (Saturn) to not fall into those patterns. It's an ongoing process, but I think getting back to what actually meaningful to me (Venus, and also my NN in the 4th) has been the best route so far.

Good luck!

Last edited:

ardentika

I think this Uranus in Taurus (and Saturn in Aquarius) transit is going to transform your natal Venus/Moon square, even if the orbs will be varying.

You're probably going to get a good boost of intuitive energy in the upcoming year or so that might have you reconsidering your values, with Pluto on your natal Neptune, Jupiter transiting your ASC/Saturn conjunction (next year). That combined with the Uranus/Saturn transits making hard aspects to your Venus/Nodes/Moon will definitely bring changes to your inner world.

Uranus over your SN in Taurus in the 2nd definitely seems to point toward financial/resource shake-ups. With it making aspects to your 6th H Moon and your 8th H Venus, I'd definitely look to your money/job situation first, without knowing anything else.

Saturn transiting the 12th is usually a sobering time, and it usually forces you to bring some structure to unconscious thinking patterns (and with it aspecting your Moon/Venus, this is very likely). Definitely a good time for inner work.

I have a Scorpio Venus/Pluto conjunction in the 1st around the same degrees (and a Nodal axis in Aqua/Leo in the 4th/10th, which loosely squares it) so I'm also going through these transits, albeit slightly differently.

It's definitely challenged me to re-evaluate my values, thanks to big changes in my career, home and relationships. Uranus seems to be "triggering" any negative cycles associated with my Venus/SN and forcing me to make tangible changes in my life (Saturn) to not fall into those patterns. It's an ongoing process, but I think getting back to what actually meaningful to me (Venus, and also my NN in the 4th) has been the best route so far.

Good luck!

That's very interesting! I've actually started earning more money than ever before, since I'm a freelance artist. Ha! Freelance (Uranus) artist (venus), that's interesting.

Ah, it's been the same for me too, really rethinking and wanting to make big positive changes, something to challenge me and get me out of my comfort zone. I think it will be a good transit if we navigate it with a positive midnset! :)

I'm usually a hardcore optimist and I believe we can use every transit for something good and positive if we only go with the flow and listen where we are being guided to. We are lucky to experience such big transits!