When is WW3?

piercethevale

What about 2016? A "free and fair election"?

Did you know that Trump.attempted to block a recount in 3 States?

Did you know that foreign interference was PROVEN, and that included Russian hacking that's just coming out now. The straw man argument that COLLUSION wasn't proven doesn't erase the actual evidence of illegal interference.

So, IF this Election was significantly affected by widespread, conspiratorial fraud in Biden's favor, (although I don't believe it was, for good, solid reasons), so was the 2016 election significantly affected by widespread, conspiratorial fraud in Trump's favor.

Meaning, if Biden isn't entitled to the Presidency, neither was Trump!

The Democrats won, so they have no interest in investigating further.

In the Red States, there was undoubtedly sporadic, inconsequential human error, voting machine errors that were detected and corrected, as well as some cheating by those who desperately wanted their candidate, Trump, to win at any cost.

Same thing in the Blue States, for Biden. But, do you really think the Trump campaign has any interest at all in exposing cheating for Trump in the Red States?

So, neither Party is going to pay for what amounts to a muligan Election.

No, I do think that Trump won fairly in 2016, just as I predicted He would. That wasn't a fluke either.

Trump didn't have the political influence to pull something off as you suggest. He didn't even have the Party behind him. It was the overwhelming will of the people that got him elected...that and because Hilary was, and is, just downright repulsive as a human being.

Biden is exhibit A as to evidence of political corruption in the United States.

Like I wrote, let there be A THOROUGH INVESTIGATION ... AND I DO MEAN THOROUGH.

Nobody gets to hide anything...let it all be known.

Then we'll see what is what.

Anyone that objects, is trying to hide something, plain and simple.
Let me restate that, PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THE CODES TO THE NUCLEAR FOOTBALL HERE, DUDE.

I'd sooner see them in the hands of a man that has proven himself to be quite discerning about the use of armed force than some political hack whom sat idle and complacent while Bush and Cheney spread murder mayhem and torture under false pretense...and quite obvious false pretense at that... and whom sat idle in the V.P. office while 14 of our nations finest special ops soldiers were basically murdered by our own president so as to assure they kept hush about just whom it truly was that got buried at sea.

If you want to accuse me of condoning false elections because of something you claim allegedly happened in 2016, then fine, I didn't vote for Trump but I certainly believe that He was fairly elected... but apparently you condone murder.

Why do you hang around this forum, David? You don't contribute anything astrologically, nothing of any noteworthiness, nothing original and it seems that all you do is get involved in the political threads to support and promote certain agendas.

What's your real interest in being a member here?

david starling

No, I do think that Trump won fairly in 2016, just as I predicted He would. That wasn't a fluke either.

Trump didn't have the political influence to pull something off as you suggest. He didn't even have the Party behind him. It was the overwhelming will of the people that got him elected...that and because Hilary was, and is, just downright repulsive as a human being.

Biden is exhibit A as to evidence of political corruption in the United States.

Like I wrote, let there be A THOROUGH INVESTIGATION ... AND I DO MEAN THOROUGH.

Nobody gets to hide anything...let it all be known.

Then we'll see what is what.

Anyone that objects, is trying to hide something, plain and simple.
Let me restate that, PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THE CODES TO THE NUCLEAR FOOTBALL HERE, DUDE.

I'd sooner see them in the hands of a man that has proven himself to be quite discerning about the use of armed force than some political hack whom sat idle and complacent while Bush and Cheney spread murder mayhem and torture under false pretense...and quite obvious false pretense at that... and whom sat idle in the V.P. office while 14 of our nations finest special ops soldiers were basically murdered by our own president so as to assure they kept hush about just whom it truly was that got buried at sea.

If you want to accuse me of condoning false elections because of something you claim allegedly happened in 2016, then fine, I didn't vote for Trump but I certainly believe that He was fairly elected... but apparently you condone murder.

Why do you hang around this forum, David? You don't contribute anything astrologically, nothing of any noteworthiness, nothing original and it seems that all you do is get involved in the political threads to support and promote certain agendas.

What's your real interest in being a member here?

Nah. The emphasis on political stuff is temporary, until this would-be dictator is out of office.

I appreciate your contributions concerning Sabian Symbols, Edgar Cayce, and your personal connection to a legitimate psychic.

I live in an astrologically-informed world, with an emphasis on an upcoming tropical Aquarian Age, which the Muse of Astrology, and future ruler of the Aquarian Age-to-come, Urania:)uranus:) turned me onto.

Last edited:

piercethevale

Nah. The emphasis on political stuff is temporary, until this would-be dictator is out of office.

I appreciate your contributions concerning Sabian Symbols, Edgar Cayce, and your personal connection to a legitimate psychic.

I live in an astrologically-informed world, with an emphasis on an upcoming tropical Aquarian Age, which the Muse of Astrology, and future ruler of the Aquarian Age-to-come, Urania:)uranus:) turned me onto.

Duly noted...and I was a bit "off base" in that I do find some of your contributions to be both insightful and helpful.

One thing is for certain and that is that politics can sure bring out the worst in people... I'm not immune.

Humanitarian

The astrotheme.com Sabian symbols are always accurate though. Read the sabian symbols for any celebrity on astrotheme and you'll see what I mean.
The degree symbols in Astrotheme are NOT Sabian Symbols, but another kind of symbol that was originated in France (or Wales, by Charubel).