Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Celebrity Astrology

Celebrity Astrology For interesting threads on celebrities' natal charts and lives, which provide an excellent educational opportunity for us all.

Unread 09-23-2021, 05:55 PM

Re: Solar Eclipse on President Trump's chart - astrology thread only

Solar & President Trump ain't playing anymore.

He's a fighter, with Regulus his counter-punch is 10 x stronger than his enemy.

With tr 9th of legal affairs & lawyers he filed a big lawsuit against the failing NYToilet Paper & his niece who he hasn't spoken to in over 15 years. MC power is all in his hands. T and getting better & better for Trump.

W I N N I N G!

Trump sues niece and New York Times over tax story

Former US President Donald Trump is suing his niece and the New York Times over a 2018 article that alleged he was involved in "dubious tax schemes".

The lawsuit, filed in New York, accuses Mary Trump and newspaper reporters of being "engaged in an insidious plot" to obtain confidential documents.

The suit, filed in Dutchess County, New York alleges that the New York Times convinced Mary Trump to smuggle records out of her attorney’s office and turn them over to the newspaper.

Trump is seeking at least $100 million in damages from both his niece and the Times.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...reports-2021-9

The Following User Says Thank You to blackbery For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (09-23-2021)
Unread 09-24-2021, 03:59 PM

As noted, President Trump's attacks on the traitors, Marxist Dems & RINOs escalating. Don't mess with a Regulus person because they will destroy you like a laser missile. 10th & a number of statements issued today. With natal planets 10th with no enemy can prevent Trump from achieving his goal to MAGA.

The “Unselect Committee” of highly partisan politicians, a similar group that perpetrated the now proven lie of Russia, Russia, Russia, Impeachment Hoax #1 #2, & many other Scams, has sent out Harassment Subpoenas on Jan. 6th so that the govt of the US can continue wasting time while China, & virtually every other country can continue to “eat our lunch,” & laugh at the stupidity of what is going on at our Southern Border, and the worst withdrawal from a war zone by any Nation in history—all of this while the Democrats persecute and prosecute Republicans which is, together with Rigging Elections, essentially all they know how to do.

We will fight the Subpoenas on Executive Privilege and other grounds, for the good of our Country, while we wait to find out whether or not Subpoenas will be sent out to Antifa and BLM for the death and destruction they have caused in tearing apart our Democrat-run cities throughout America.

The Witch Hunt will never end! In the meantime, the Democrats get away with the Russia Scam, and all of the other corruption they have perpetrated on our Country for so many years.

ElenaJ (09-24-2021)
Unread 09-24-2021, 11:13 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

All,

This is an astrology thread, not a chat thread. I've just deleted some posts that did not include any astrology. All posts in astrology threads need to include the relevant astrology. Political opinions may be stated IF you include the astrology, but not, on this board, without.

Astrologically,
Osamenor
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Want my input on your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Osamenor For This Useful Post:
blackbery (09-27-2021), leomoon (09-24-2021)
Unread 09-24-2021, 11:29 PM

However, his Solar Return for June 2021 chart shows us that this month would be busy for him in the courts with starting lawsuits against all kinds of people, (expect more of them), with his Solar Return Sun-Mercury-North Node ALL in the 9th house of Justice and courtrooms. His SR Sun is also square his SR 6th house with Neptune here and often seen as the house of civil suits) on the smaller scale) accdg. to Vedic Astrologers, which I have found to be accurate.

Donald Trump's lawsuit against his niece, is a long battle between the two of them concerning, what her lawsuit against him suggests is Fraudulent number fixing when it came to settling her grandfather's estate (his father is her grandfather) - so it will come down to a "he said, she said" in the end. No one is expecting this particular suit to stay very long, because if so he will have to be deposed. The sitting judge may indeed just throw it out as meritless due to a vague N.D.A. as a previous judge did.

There are many of those types of lawsuits he is now engrossed in from being sued by people who were harmed by the Jan. 6th Insurrection, both physically harmed and otherwise, and are blaming him for their losses.The 6th house would be comparable to the 12th (larger animals vs 6th smaller pets), so too not criminal cases in the 6th but smaller civil cases of a monetary value. Most of these smaller dollar amount or no amount given, are in D.C. where the Capitol is located.

Mary Trump is being sued in New York as mentioned earlier, and between her & the New York Times newspapers (free speech?) he is suing for 100 MILLION DOLLARS.

His 9th SR house is currently quite active with SR tr Ceres (pacifiying himself) accompanied by Tr BML close by and conjunct SR Mercury -

His 7th house of "others" and "known enemies
- as he sees many is also active with Tr retrograde Chiron which was here on his last Solar Return birthday. It's making itself felt quite a bit and we'll see a lot of lashing out yet to come. (imo) Retrogrades are like that, tending to hang around for some time.

Last edited by leomoon; 09-24-2021 at 11:35 PM.
Unread 09-27-2021, 05:41 AM

The 25th rally in Georgia an amazing event. Thousands & thousands attended & millions watched it livestream. MidHeaven. The people were with him all around the world. AZ Audit will be de-ccertified, as will the entire 2020 election. Retro Scales of Justice expossing the fraud. President Trump said in his great speech that 'there has been no concession because I never lost'. The entire world knows he won & the crowd erupted in cheers. The apex of his chart being actively impacted with

Oct will bring more truth out. Re-calibrate the wrongs to the right balance.
turns fully direct on Oct 8th.
turns fully direct on Oct 11th.
turns fully direct on Oct 17th.

Movement is forward in Oct. Great changes taking place. As President Trump always says THE BEST IS YET TO COME.

Donald J. Trump

It is not even believable the dishonesty of the Fake News Media on the Arizona Audit results, which shows incomprehensible Fraud at an Election Changing level, many times more votes than is needed. The Fake News Media refuses to write the facts, thereby being complicit in the Crime of the Century. They are so dishonest, but Patriots know the truth! Arizona must immediately decertify their 2020 Presidential Election Results.
Unread 09-29-2021, 09:39 PM

Woke Gen Milley being told to resign by numerous Reps as he is grilled during the Senate Armed Services Committee hearing. If only they had followed President Trump's withdrawal Doha Agreement, 13 Marines would still be alive, along with hundreds of dead Afghan children & civilians.

Transiting Trump & his popularity increasing daily.
out of very soon.
Along with . MC. Bringing Trump back all the power.

bringing the truth out from the corrupt O'Biden Marxist Regime.

Rather than the political January 6th Unselect Committee of Radical Left Democrats and Democrat wannabes (Warmonger Liz Cheney and Cryin’ Adam Kinzinger), Congress should set up a “Commission On the Disastrous Withdrawal From Afghanistan,” to figure out what went wrong, why so many of our Warriors were killed, and why so much money (85 BILLION DOLLARS), in the form of Weapons and Military equipment, was left behind for the Taliban to use—and to sell to other countries.
This is without question something that needs to be investigated further.

Thirteen dead AMERICAN HEROES, billions of dollars of equipment, and
hundreds of Americans still left behind in Afghanistan with the Taliban!
ElenaJ (09-29-2021)
Unread 10-02-2021, 03:46 PM

Everything President Trump told us about the fake dossier, Obama spying, corrupt & false FISA warrants & the rigged election is proving to be true and factual.

As the 3 outer planets move direct in Oct, they will make great aspects to Trump's chart, particularly his and to the MHeaven. Trump is rising higher in status as the truth pours out during the ongoing

NOW DELAWARE: With Only 10% of 2020 Election Results Audited, 20,000 Invalid or Suspect Ballots Identified

REASONS TO DECERTIFY AZ – THE LIST: 70,000 Duplicated, Fraudulent, Illegal or Ghost Ballots (7 Times Biden’s Margin of Victory), Devices Missing, Data Deleted, Criminal Acts Referred to Authorities

ExecutiveSummary VersionFinal 092421 Draft by Jim Hoft on Scribd

IG Horowitz discovers more FBI abuses of FISA process

Durham Issues New Subpoenas in Probe of FBI Russia Investigation, Targets Clinton Campaign Law Firm

Investigators from the special counsel’s office are seeking additional documents from Sussmann’s former law firm, Perkins Coie, an indication that Durham may be looking to add to Sussmann’s charges or to bring cases against other defendants.

https://www.nationalreview.com/

https://technofog.substack.com/p/ig-...ore-fbi-abuses

Northing can stop power, nothing can stop what is coming.

Unread 10-02-2021, 03:54 PM

Ref: Everything President Trump told us about the fake dossier, Obama spying, corrupt & false FISA warrants & the rigged election is proving to be true and factual

And the Russia and Trump (money) banking connection is also proving true. Remember, Eric Trump blurted out to a golfing businessman friend of his father's - "We get ALL we need from Russia" (about money for loans for 2 Scotland golf resorts) when the golfer asked, "how did your father get the funding during a global recession to buy these properties"?

https://news.yahoo.com/still-dont-kn...205807678.html

Quote:

The story focused on the mystery of Trump Organization computer servers communicating with "Kremlin-linked" Alfa Bank in Russia.
Quote:

The newspaper noted what was going on remains a mystery.
"The F.B.I., which had already started its Trump-Russia investigation before it heard about the possible Trump-Alfa connections, quickly dismissed the suspicions, apparently concluding the interactions were probably caused by marketing emails sent by an outside firm using a domain registered to the Trump Organization," the newspaper reported. "A 2018 analysis commissioned by the Senate, made public this month, detailed technical reasons to doubt that marketing emails were the cause."
My guess it will eventually prove to be true afterall as long as there is someone who keeps digging, the connection will be unearthed.

While sifting through the data, Lorenzen "noticed an odd pattern: a server called mail1.trump-email.com appeared to be communicating almost exclusively with servers at Alfa Bank and Spectrum Health."

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-alfa/

Last edited by leomoon; 10-02-2021 at 03:59 PM.
Unread 10-02-2021, 04:15 PM

The Jupiter/Saturn Conjunction last Dec. 21st is demanding a new mundane paradigm. Hard to let go of the old one though, if it was to one's liking. Time to move on, like it or not.

By January 20th of next year, when the Sun has ingressed tropical Aquarius, ALL of the outer planets, including Mars, will be Direct, and a new Pisces/Jupiter Year will be in the offing.

Last edited by david starling; 10-02-2021 at 04:53 PM.
Unread 10-02-2021, 04:52 PM

NOW DELAWARE: With Only 10% of 2020 Election Results Audited, 20,000 Invalid or Suspect Ballots Identified

REASONS TO DECERTIFY AZ – THE LIST: 70,000 Duplicated, Fraudulent, Illegal or Ghost Ballots (7 Times Biden’s Margin of Victory), Devices Missing, Data Deleted, Criminal Acts Referred to Authorities

Blackberry, can you explain to me what is gong on with the Arizona audit? I haven't had much time to follow the news recently, and I only in passing saw headlines that the audit re-confirmed Biden's win. Is that possible?
With the current censorship online it isn't easy to find reliable information.
Can you catch me up on this please?
Unread 10-02-2021, 05:04 PM

Question Re: Solar Eclipse on President Trump's chart - astrology thread only

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post

Blackberry, can you explain to me what is gong on with the Arizona audit? I haven't had much time to follow the news recently, and I only in passing saw headlines that the audit re-confirmed Biden's win. Is that possible?
With the current censorship online it isn't easy to find reliable information.
Can you catch me up on this please?
Elena, with all of the mundane changes in store over the next few months, starting with Pluto stationing Direct in four days, isn't it time to stop dwelling on the past?

You must know that State legislatures can't "decertify" a Presidential election after it's been certified by Congress. So, what difference do these past-the-deadline audits make?
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
leomoon (10-02-2021)
Unread 10-02-2021, 05:14 PM

Sorry David, I didn't realise I was living in the past.
I thought I was just curious about the outcome of an important investigation into possible election fraud.
Unread 10-02-2021, 05:20 PM

Smile Re: Solar Eclipse on President Trump's chart - astrology thread only

Quote:
I thought I was just curious about the outcome of an important investigation into possible election fraud.
More like rehashing the past. Nothing's going to change anyone's mind.
Since my astrological prediction came true, and I saw the eclipse on the day the Electoral College met as going against Trump, I have no reason to question the results.

I could explain the audit results, but you asked for Blackbery's take on it.

Dirius pointed out that the irregularities claimed concerning the ballots themselves, even though the original counting of ballots was proven correct, don't specify who might have benefited from the alleged irregularities.

Last edited by david starling; 10-02-2021 at 05:34 PM.
Unread 10-02-2021, 05:23 PM

Quote:

Elena: In this country, trump's rantings about the Election last November, is simply called "The Big Lie".

Trump's natal chart clearly shows this if we look closely, a propensity towards "Big LIES"

His natal Mercury, his Jupiter - (Mercury is communications and Jupiter enlarges everything it touches ...good or bad)
I realize you know this, but I put it here for others who may read and are trying to learn.

U.S. psychological profile of Hitler

The phrase "big lie" was also used in a report prepared during the war by the United States Office of Strategic Services in describing Hitler's psychological profile:[13]
His primary rules were: never allow the public to cool off; never admit a fault or wrong; never concede that there may be some good in your enemy; never leave room for alternatives; never accept blame; concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong; people will believe a big lie sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it.

The reason they call it this is because Mr. Trump read Hitler's rantings, and knows all about "the Big Lie" and it appears this is what he started. The whole premise of the "Big Lie" is to keep repeating something large (not small, like you said, an "important" election" and say over and over and over again, "it was fraud" when it clearly (via all the courts and judges) say it was not.

Its really that simple, people just fell for it, as many did in Germany. Attributed to Joseph Goebbels who said:

"The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. (i.e. the repititon) They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous"

It could well have been called "The Big Myth", same idea.

(Wikipedia)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_lie

Last edited by leomoon; 10-02-2021 at 05:34 PM.
Unread 10-02-2021, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
"The Big Lie" for Trump's disposition - his n. Mercury near 9 Cancer is square to his Jupiter in Libra.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/12/polit...ost-presidency

In my day, it's also called, "Preaching to the choir". One already has a ready audience gladly accepting the lie as they all sing the same song.

Last edited by leomoon; 10-02-2021 at 05:35 PM.
Unread 10-02-2021, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leomoon View Post
"The Big Lie" for Trump's disposition - his n. Mercury near 9 Cancer is square to his Jupiter in Libra.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/12/polit...ost-presidency

In my day, it's also called, "Preaching to the choir". One already has a ready audience gladly accepting the lie as they all sing the same song.

Merc in Cancer suggests emotional, rather than logical, analytical thinking.

Last edited by david starling; 10-02-2021 at 05:48 PM.
Unread 10-02-2021, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Since my astrological prediction came true, and I saw the eclipse on the day the Electoral College met as going against Trump, I have no reason to question the results.

I could explain the audit results, but you asked for Blackbery's take on it.

Dirius pointed out that the irregularities claimed concerning the ballots themselves, even though the original counting of ballots was proven correct, don't specify who might have benefited from the alleged irregularities.

A January 6th event? There was a December 4th Annular Solar Eclipse 12 Sagittarius 5 South Saros cycle

My notes say that the South (5 So), is for endings.... and was conjunct his Moon & South Node -

What about the upcoming Eclipses. Have you checked them yet?
Unread 10-02-2021, 10:01 PM

Very true. feminine energy, warm, compassionate, emotional and intuitive.

But going back to the Solar Eclipse on June 10, 2021 which is the highlight of the year for President Trump. Landing directly on his
H10, his entire career kicked off a 6 month cycle. A NEW DAY BEGUN.
We witnessed the total collapse of the biden regime during these past 6 months & an increase in popularity & respect towards President Trump.

There is nothing more positive than a Solar Eclipse on a personal planet & with Trump, there are 3 planets involved. Additionally, he's having a DC & love & popularity increasing expodentiently. The powerful Trump MC and the power is all his.

The SE with involved prove that Destiny led Trump to win in 2016 & 2020 & he will serve out his 2nd Term without a doubt. The rigged election is being uncovered during As Trump always says 'The diamonds that the Dems stole have to be returned'.

The Great American Solar Eclipse on Trump AC Regulus in 2017 brought Trump to Victory 6 months prior to the day:
August 21, 2017.
The June 10/2021 Solar Eclipse is bringing Trump back into the Presidency with an election that he won by huge margins.

The Solar Lion King returns just in time to SAVE AMERICA which the Biden Marxists have really decimated with open borders, mandated vaxxes, terrible military decisions, trillions wasted, rising inflation & energy deficiency.

Since the SE, Trump has endorsed Patriots within the GOP & moved to oust the RINOS. It's really Trump Patriot Party now & no candidate can win without an endorsement from the Great Patriot Trump bright

Quote:
Merc in Cancer suggests emotional, rather than logical, analytical thinking.
Unread 10-02-2021, 10:25 PM

Mmmmmmmmmm. It's lies & propaganda spread by the Dems & fake news AGAINST Trump. EVERYTHING that they have accused him of have proven to be a big FIB!

Trump has been proven to be RIGHT 99% of the time while what they accuse him of, the corrupt Dems are guilty of themselves.

He did 'lay low' for 6 months when the Lunar Eclipse in Dec/20 hit his
The demonic Dems wanted to ensure he was too weak to fight the rigged election & made up one lie after another.

The fake insurrection that never was. Not one person has been charged with insurrection & not one weapon found. Antifa/FBI informants the only ones that were violent. The video tapes coming out now proving it. In the end, the truth is coming out about it all. The stolen election, the fake insurrection, the propaganda about him being a nazi, white supremacist, racist. All cruel & deliberate lies.

Durham indictments proving who the actual liars & criminals are.
IG M.Horowitz report clearly outlines the corruption within the FBI/DNC.

bringing the dirty secrets out & the truth illuminated.

Maria Bartiromo Brings Up Creepy John Podesta Today Noting the Clintons Had More to Do with Russia than the Trumps Ever Did

President Trump: “Our country is up against some of the most sinister forces and entrenched interests that anyone has ever seen in our country. We’ve never seen like is happening today, but no matter how big or powerful they appear you must never forget, this nation does not belong to them.
This nation belongs to you!”

Quote:
Originally Posted by leomoon View Post
Trump's natal chart clearly shows this if we look closely, a propensity towards "Big LIES"

His natal Mercury, his Jupiter - (Mercury is communications and Jupiter enlarges everything it touches ...good or bad)
I realize you know this, but I put it here for others who may read and are trying to learn.
ElenaJ (10-03-2021)
Unread 10-03-2021, 06:18 AM

"Trump's natal chart clearly shows this if we look closely, a propensity towards "Big LIES"

I realize you know this, but I put it here for others who may read and are trying to learn. "

This is the first time I hear mercury/jupiter in any aspect connected with lying.
Exaggeration yes. Even religious zeal.
But Jupiter is truth, not lies.

The Big Lie theory is actually well known.
It is being used currently, not completely successfully, about climate change (formerly known as Global warming), the Jan 6th "insurrection", the Russian connections, the absence of election fraud, the southern border disaster, even the Covit crisis and forced vaccinations.

It's being reinforced by the use of censorship, allowing only one side of a discussion so that, in theory, it will become the truth.
Unfortunately, this tactic has never worked in the past and it isn't working now either. The truth comes out sooner or later.

Pluto about to go direct, is the planet that digs down to get to the bottom of things, topples to rebuild better, brings to light from darkness.
The Phoenix rising from the ashes.
We'll see what it brings to light this time around.
Unread 10-03-2021, 06:30 AM

Quote:
"Trump's natal chart clearly shows this if we look closely, a propensity towards "Big LIES"

I realize you know this, but I put it here for others who may read and are trying to learn. "

This is the first time I hear mercury/jupiter in any aspect connected with lying.

It is being used currently, not completely successfully, about climate change (formerly known as Global warming), the Jan 6th "insurrection", the Russian connections, the absence of election fraud, the southern border disaster, even the Covit crisis and forced vaccinations.

It's being reinforced by the use of censorship, allowing only one side of a discussion so that, in theory, it will become the truth.
Unfortunately, this tactic has never worked in the past and it isn't working now either. The truth comes out sooner or later.

Pluto about to go direct, is the planet that digs down to get to the bottom of things, topples to rebuild better, brings to light from darkness.

"The Big Lie", as used by Liberals these days, is about only one thing--the supposedly "stolen" 2020 Election.

All the alleged "evidence" for that has fallen apart, but Trump's trying to keep it going in order to get more $$$ from his Paytriots.

Once the outer planets have all stationed Direct, the Big Lie should peter out on its own. Time to move on.

That happens next Sun in Aquarius, and the $$$ from the Paytriots will be all about the extremely important Midterm elections.

Last edited by david starling; 10-03-2021 at 06:51 AM.
Unread 10-03-2021, 07:56 AM

Quote:

Using more modern schools of Astrology he has a closer square to Neptune-5deg Libra in the 2nd house. This is lying for money, it's using friends & connections for money & as we tend to experience all energies & manifestations of our charts over our life it means his friends use him for money too. The big lie...Lindell cashed in, Giuliani, Sidney Powell all jumped in on the big lie to benefit Trump & themselves. Equally disturbing, he has asteroid Eris at 9deg Aries, Amor conjunct Sphinx at 6deg Aries. There are no boundaries as far as his deceit goes & Eris is spreading discord for these purposes. He deliberately lies for money.
The Following User Says Thank You to chay For This Useful Post:
david starling (10-03-2021)
Unread 10-03-2021, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chay View Post
Using more modern schools of Astrology he has a closer square to Neptune-5deg Libra in the 2nd house. This is lying for money, it's using friends & connections for money & as we tend to experience all energies & manifestations of our charts over our life it means his friends use him for money too. The big lie...Lindell cashed in, Giuliani, Sidney Powell all jumped in on the big lie to benefit Trump & themselves. Equally disturbing, he has asteroid Eris at 9deg Aries, Amor conjunct Sphinx at 6deg Aries. There are no boundaries as far as his deceit goes & Eris is spreading discord for these purposes. He deliberately lies for money.
Also Mercury at 8deg Cancer & Jupiter at 17deg Libra is not the tightest of conjunctions. He has Poseidon at 7deg Libra conjunct Neptune at 8deg & Poseidon is ethics, learning & Propaganda, on screens quite literally these days. Didn't he do a University scam too?
Unread 10-03-2021, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Also Mercury at 8deg Cancer & Jupiter at 17deg Libra is not the tightest of conjunctions. He has Poseidon at 7deg Libra conjunct Neptune at 8deg & Poseidon is ethics, learning & Propaganda, on screens quite literally these days. Didn't he do a University scam too?
Also he has Odysseys right at 10deg Capricorn...there's your rallies.
Unread 10-03-2021, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Also he has Odysseys right at 10deg Capricorn...there's your rallies.
I associated his big, exuberant rallies with Saturn and Jupiter in Capricorn.

Saturn left Capricorn on Dec.16th, and the rallies were never the same.
There was the disastrous rally on January 6th, the ridiculous CPAC rally in February with that golden idol wearing flip flops, and he was even booed for the first time at his Alabama rally on Aug.23rd.

The Jupiter/Saturn Conjunction really ended it for him--he's just running on fumes now.
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
chay (10-03-2021)

Tags
astrology, chart, djtrump, eclipse, president, solar, thread, trump