I am worried about Pluto going into aqua in a few years

SchmoopySnacks

I know Pluto is known as the planet of death and rebirth, but it could also mean literal endings. I am scared because in 2024 it'll be entering Aquarius.
I am a leo sun 9°12
Aqua moon 17°3
Mercury in 24° 27' Leo
Mars in 4° 45 in leo
Jupiter in 12° 24' Aquarius
Saturn in 21° 30' Scorpio
Pluto in 2° 2' Scorpio
North Node in 13° 53' Taurus
Ascendant in 27° 45' Leo
MC in 25° 12' Taur
The majority of my chart is fixed and I'm scared. Is there anyone that can help me?
I just recently turned 36 and entire adult life has been a struggle. I got into astrology a few years ago after my first Saturn return in Scorpio left me blind sided. Any advice would be grateful.

CapAquaPis

I've read what's up in astronomy for October 2021 that has astrological effects.

WHY OCTOBER OF 2021 SEEMS SIGNIFICANT
Within a twelve-day period in October of 2021, four planets will end their respective retrogrades: Pluto turns direct on October 6; Saturn turns direct on October 10; Jupiter and Mercury both turn direct on October 18. And the role Pluto plays in Oct 2021, so does Uranus and Neptune, all the outer planets.

The USA might default on its debt 2 weeks from now, Sep and then Oct 2021.

Looks like nationally and personally, we all are individuals in this nation and the world, the US Dollar has an international power to bring the whole world down.

CapAquaPis

I know Pluto is known as the planet of death and rebirth, but it could also mean literal endings. I am scared because in 2024 it'll be entering Aquarius.
I am a leo sun 9°12
Aqua moon 17°3
Mercury in 24° 27' Leo
Mars in 4° 45 in leo
Jupiter in 12° 24' Aquarius
Saturn in 21° 30' Scorpio
Pluto in 2° 2' Scorpio
North Node in 13° 53' Taurus
Ascendant in 27° 45' Leo
MC in 25° 12' Taur
The majority of my chart is fixed and I'm scared. Is there anyone that can help me?
I just recently turned 36 and entire adult life has been a struggle. I got into astrology a few years ago after my first Saturn return in Scorpio left me blind sided. Any advice would be grateful.

Pluto in Scorpios may be the most effected by the Pluto's natal return in 2024 for Americans, because 248 years earlier, Pluto was in the last degrees of Capricorn. Saturn is currently in Aquarius for 2 more years, while Jupiter is in the same sign right now. For people with completely fixed sign charts, you're going to have the worst year of your life (2024), but globally this and last years were bad enough for the entire planet (2020 was a cursed number, blame it on the Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto presence in Capricorn when the year, decade and "age" of COVID began). I don't know what advice I can give you, but I have a 8th house sun/moon in Aquarius, along with my sign ruler Uranus in scorpio.

conspiracy theorist

I have come to grips with it. I will be roughly 27 when Pluto hits Aquarius. With my illustrious music career and heroine addiction, it is a certainty that I will be joining other legendary singers and musicians as one who died young and beautiful.

I will meet the inevitable with a smile on my face.

SchmoopySnacks

Pluto in Scorpios may be the most effected by the Pluto's natal return in 2024 for Americans, because 248 years earlier, Pluto was in the last degrees of Capricorn. Saturn is currently in Aquarius for 2 more years, while Jupiter is in the same sign right now. For people with completely fixed sign charts, you're going to have the worst year of your life (2024), but globally this and last years were bad enough for the entire planet (2020 was a cursed number, blame it on the Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto presence in Capricorn when the year, decade and "age" of COVID began). I don't know what advice I can give you, but I have a 8th house sun/moon in Aquarius, along with my sign ruler Uranus in scorpio.

Maybe to you, but I find even number years suit me better. I also find that I don't really notice anything transiting regards to my natal Pluto. Saturn squared my natal Pluto this year or last and it went unnoticed. 2020, inspite of Covid also didn't bother me. I'm a very isolated person. My sun, mercury and Mars are all pushed in my 12th house.
I'm more so worried about what it's going to do when it opposes my sun and conjuncts my moon and Jupiter.