Can you time a horary chart to get the answer that you want?

conspiracy theorist

For instance, if you know that the moon will be going into Cancer later tomorrow and it will have passed an aspect from Mars and is going toward Venus or Jupiter, will waiting somehow key the chart and therefore your question into a positive outcome?

conspiracy theorist

Sure you can. But likely the moon won't be in the house of the question really asked - and the ones who give you an answer based on the question and not the moon - then you get a do-over.

Ok, you bring up the house the moon is in. Does the moon being in a certain house somehow invalidate the question asked? Just awhile ago you answered my horary question and you saw the moon in the 3rd. How does the moon in the 3rd correspond to the eye?

conspiracy theorist

I've been curious since I was born and the stars aren't bound by convention or profit so I like to see what they have to say about a situation.

Saying that though, I don't believe that it would be wise to disregard what a professional says because trying to alleviate the issue is better than sitting on your *** mistrusting someone because they have to eat.

I want, no, I need my eyes.

conspiracy theorist

It's in the 3rd, not touching anything.

If I were to tell you, as an astrologer - that you will be literally blind but will see everything - how would that change your life?

Minus the literally blind part, you'd just be confirming the path that I've already embarked on.

I'm going to work extra hard to keep my vision but if the light is extinguished then it was just my fate.

In the anthology blindness was listed under Mars and I have him as the out-of-sect malefic conjunct my ASC in a firey sign.

TheFish

For instance, if you know that the moon will be going into Cancer later tomorrow and it will have passed an aspect from Mars and is going toward Venus or Jupiter, will waiting somehow key the chart and therefore your question into a positive outcome?

As it was explained to me, the moment the question forms in your mind is the moment the chart should be cast. Waiting for a 'better' chart would not answer the question as the question was asked at another, earlier point in time.

Sorry about your eyes. I wish you all the best.

conspiracy theorist

As it was explained to me, the moment the question forms in your mind is the moment the chart should be cast. Waiting for a 'better' chart would not answer the question as the question was asked at another, earlier point in time.

Hmm, I don't remember where I read this but there was a consulting astrologer who would do horaries for their clients. They'd be talking on the phone and the client would be hesitating on asking the question saying "No, not yet!" or "I'm not ready!" once they felt ready, they'd ask the question. And it would be a valid chart. The article implied that the querents knew what they wanted to ask at the outset.

Wouldn't this go against what you have said?

P.S I don't like condolences but thanks.

Last edited:

tsmall

Premium Member

A true hoary question is born when it is born. The one that could not be easily answered, the one that got me off my asterisks to learn horary, came full blown and begging to be answered when I knew there was an eclipse that day. You can try to time the question, but if you do all you are really doing is trying to fool the Universe. Real horarists can see right through that bs. The chart will indicate it.

conspiracy theorist

A true hoary question is born when it is born. The one that could not be easily answered, the one that got me off my asterisks to learn horary, came full blown and begging to be answered when I knew there was an eclipse that day. You can try to time the question, but if you do all you are really doing is trying to fool the Universe. Real horarists can see right through that bs. The chart will indicate it.

Could you give an example as to how would the chart say you're full of ****. (I've had those before actually now that I think about it.)

tsmall

Premium Member
Could you give an example as to how would the chart say you're full of ****. (I've had those before actually now that I think about it.)

Easy, three off hand. Early ASC, late ASC, chart not radical. Another one...sig of the querent out of sect and domain. Moon not where it should be for the question. Significators not signifying....the list goes on...

conspiracy theorist

Easy, three off hand. Early ASC, late ASC, chart not radical. Another one...sig of the querent out of sect and domain. Moon not where it should be for the question. Significators not signifying....the list goes on...

Okay, this is the second time I'm seeing this. Is this an ironclad rule?

I'll use a chart and I'll like to know if it is legitimate.

Question: Did my cousin steal my money.
Moon placement: 5th

Shouldn't it be in the 2nd?

Attachments

• Horary chart.jpg
    Horary chart.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 23

conspiracy theorist

3rd house in Cap in 12th Saturn -

It's possible -

but Jupiter intervened

If he did, it's because he was broke and wanted to impress a girl.

He might have a gambling problem.

5th house ruler Mars conjunct querant asc - your ruler -

Mars relation to Saturn is non-descript - you'll wait until 3rd house 'cuz' ruler saturn is showing face in 1st to launch attack - in memory of a mars passing.

the venus perfection of neptune from 4th to 10th tells me you have some parental/authority family member who would do you in if you accused your cousin of stealing.

Neptune in 4th likes to keep family secrets and squaring your co-ruler mars....charging past oobleck.

I wouldn't be surprised if your cousin ended up in court or jail for something nefarious.

The cousin is female. And family secrets is an understatement.

So, are you saying that the moon doesn't have to be about the querent's own thinking but the other people/person involved? Because I certainly wasn't enjoying myself. I don't throw tantrums but I was very much raging and everyone knew it. (as you can see by domiciled Mars in the 1st)

conspiracy theorist

"Mars relation to Saturn is non-descript - you'll wait until 3rd house 'cuz' ruler saturn is showing face in 1st to launch attack - in memory of a mars passing."

Evidently - there is more to come. This is where I look for the slow-burn of moon-pluto in horary - revenge served cold after it was refused hot.

i'm not looking at chart - but I'm glad to see CS and Dub looking into horary, while I can take the opp. to say it.

I think cousin is heading for some trouble. Is she on oxy's or something? Betting - some kind of addiction?

You might know and be in denial even?

quien sabes?

Oh, I know. I'm just not willing to disclose that information about her on a public forum. But oh I know. I thought you got her "thinking" down, it's what I suspected she took the money for. But I thought the moon would more speak to what I was thinking about. Or is the moon the "mover" of the question?

Evidently - there is more to come. This is where I look for the slow-burn of moon-pluto in horary - revenge served cold after it was refused hot.
You even saw that, eh?

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

sometimes knowing is the greatest verdict one can hope for.

Sometimes it's just not enough.

Oh yeah, something happened again with the same cousin this year which resulted in her bringing her father to confront me. Both of them tried to double team me, telling me I am wrong for accusing her blah blah blah.I came right back with my responses because I was pretty certain it was her why my money disappeared again. She knows I can see right threw her. After that little shouting match, they both left and from that day forward my cousin looks uncomfortable anytime I'm around her.

Last edited:

fensi88

The best time to ask a question is when you are most worried about it and strongly wish to know the answer. Some clients will try to use astrology to pick the time of the question. Do not do this as it will affect the accuracy of the question. Do your best to totally ignore the state of the Heavens, if you are aware of them!

IleneK

Premium Member

If one genuinely wants to know an answer they don't contrive a chart to get the answer they want. They try to find the true answer. The contrived chart is just that: contrived.