Problem with bosses

kislany

It seems that no matter what job I have, in which company, almost from the beginning I develop an aversion to my direct managers. I kind of said until now that I just didn't find a good manager, but it seems that with my latest job, which I started in January, things with new boss are not great either. I keep feeling that he puts me down, and I want to rebell. I'm always frustrated, angry and want to leave this job too - although it's a pretty good one, all things considered.
Then I thought could it be me, and not the other person the problem? Am I just a person who is not getting along with superiors?
No wonder my dream is to start something on my own, to work independantly, without bosses to 'boss me around'...*sigh*

Can anyone see anything in my chart that shows this, as I'm not advanced enough to get in all this psychology thing. But I'm really getting depressed here :mad:

kislany

wilsontc

Staff member
Problem with bosses, to kislany

kislany,

You have Mars (being, also anger) conjunct (energy is combined with) your Midheaven (outer world), indicating you have an angry approach to the outer world, including your bosses. You also have a lot of planetary energy at the top (outer world) of your chart, indicating that you like to be "out and about" and not "fenced in" by bosses or others. Uranus (friends, also rebellion) trines (energy goes very easily with) your Mars conjunct Midheaven, so you easily rebel angrily at the outer world. As you say, you want to BE the boss, not LISTEN to the boss! ;)

Bossily,

Tim