Can you tell me what vocation would be good for me

geminigal14

Career path and fame indicators

I am staring to figure out what type of career path I should take. It has always been my dream to be a musician, actress, comedian , or a writer
I am afraid to follow my dreams because you have to be able to gain some fame and recognition in those areas to be successful and there a lot of talented people with some of the same dreams.

So I was wondering if I should pursue in those careers and if I did would I be able to gain the fame and recognition needed.

Attachments

• astro_2ast_01_shannon.4574.22241.jpg
    astro_2ast_01_shannon.4574.22241.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 59

sandstone

Banned
Re: Career path and fame indicators

hi geminigal,

i would just follow what your heart tells you and not be concerned about fame indicators.. fame and success are all relative. the most important concern to me would be this - are you happy and in sync with what you are doing? many people do work at jobs they are unhappy with. if you follow your heart, let it be your guide, and don't worry about indicators for fame.

success to me is an inner thing, not an outer thing..

i think your chart has some indicators pointing to writing. moon/uranus conjunct the midheaven with moon applying to the gemini planets and mercury ascendant ruler strong in the sign gemini all help in this direction. any communication field with an unique personal touch given via the moon/uranus conj on the midheaven seem like a fit. the midheaven and planets nearby all come under the influence of saturn which is located in the 12th house area of your chart in taurus.. a career that is more behind the scenes such as writing might be a better fit.. the moon so close to the midheaven does change this some as it is in a prominent position on the midheaven. perhaps your mom or one of your parents may be able to give you more guidance on the direction for you to go in.. you are still very young! all the best working thru it all and figuring out what you want to do in life..

geminigal14

hi geminigal,

i would just follow what your heart tells you and not be concerned about fame indicators.. fame and success are all relative. the most important concern to me would be this - are you happy and in sync with what you are doing? many people do work at jobs they are unhappy with. if you follow your heart, let it be your guide, and don't worry about indicators for fame.

success to me is an inner thing, not an outer thing..

i think your chart has some indicators pointing to writing. moon/uranus conjunct the midheaven with moon applying to the gemini planets and mercury ascendant ruler strong in the sign gemini all help in this direction. any communication field with an unique personal touch given via the moon/uranus conj on the midheaven seem like a fit. the midheaven and planets nearby all come under the influence of saturn which is located in the 12th house area of your chart in taurus.. a career that is more behind the scenes such as writing might be a better fit.. the moon so close to the midheaven does change this some as it is in a prominent position on the midheaven. perhaps your mom or one of your parents may be able to give you more guidance on the direction for you to go in.. you are still very young! all the best working thru it all and figuring out what you want to do in life..

Thank you for the answer! I enjoy writing songs but that is pretty much all I ever write...I try writing stories but I give up after the first day! I think its funny how every website and a lot of people say that my 12th house Saturn and Venus would make me shy and want to be behind the scene but I actually love attention! I guess my sun and mars in the first house makes me like the attention:cool:

sandstone

Banned

hi gemini gal

you have saturn squaring onto neptune which i view as a musical combo of planets together.. the midpoint of these2 planets squares onto your rising mars in gemini thus the writing of songs seems more pronounced...

having moon/uranus up near the midheaven is seeking more public exposure on some level........ midheaven is a place of greater public exposure.. actually your sun is 135 this spot as well, so if you learn more about astrology you will see why you are more drawn to being in the limelight... it might be true what is said about saturn or venus in the 12th, but it is overshadowed by other factors in your chart which you are responding to more readily.. these 12th house locations will be better understood when you are older.. i think you have much potential especially in as the mars/pluto wide opposition aspects the midheaven nicely too... cheers james

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
Moon on Midheaven, to geminigal

gemini

Please help me choose a career with astrology! I am so lost...

Since you have Moon :)moon:) (change) on your Midheaven (outer world), your careers change or your interests in careers change. Instead of trying to lock yourself into one career, maybe find a field where you are interested and rotate in and out of related careers in that field.

Changeably,

Tim

Ixaee

Most definitely psychology, writing/speaking, or counseling from what Im seeing.

Your 10th house (career and reputation) is in Aquarius, with its ruler in the same house.. along with the moon. This points to you working in a progressive type of field, working with the public or human relations / interpersonal areas.

Your 6th house of work is in Libra (negotiator/counseling/mediator) and the ruler of your 6th is Venus, which is buried in your 12th house (the unconscious/prisons/substance abuse/hospitals/etc).

Your 2nd house of money and wealth is in Gemini (writing/communications) and its ruler Mercury is also in your 2nd house. This points to you making money through communications of some sort..

So bridging these all together; you chart shows a potential to make plenty of money in regards to working with the public, in a deep, supportive, enlightening way.

Counseling, substance abuse, alcoholics, technology (working online perhaps), writing, working with inmates/prisoners, the handicapped, the underprivileged, spokesperson for any kind of institution dealing with people on a personal level, etc...

Your moon is also conjunct your MC, so it shows that you could possible achieve an amount of popularity, fame, etc in your chosen career --- but, perhaps, only after you encounter a few changes in directions first ;)

Best of luck!

Last edited:

sandstone

Banned

thanks geminigal.. my typos are atrocious, but i am glad you got something of value from it... i think you have lots of potential to do something in the public eye if it is what you really want. all the best in all your activities.

bellax

i also think some form of fame is in the stars for u, with Moon in 10th you have a great disposition to become popular, you can draw masses in, Uranus indicates this might happen suddenly or what others think is overnight, also writing talent is indicated by Sun, Mars 1st house you are somebody people notice and Mercury ruler of first in second can indicate you earn money through written word or even 2 sources of income :), since Leo Rules 4th, you might have had your creativity encouraged in your home, so that is always good to have:)