Bad boy and girls and lilith

Abby83

Soooooo.......

I've been trying to understand the commonalities of bad boys and girls in the natal chart. From what I read on the net, women who attract bad boys tend to have their man's planets in their 12th house. I have found a lot of bad boys and girls as well as the ppl who attract these partners seem to have mars in scorpio or aries. One man in particular I know has asc leo and his sun is conjunct Lilith in cap and sextiles his moon in scorpio and trine Uranus in virgo in his 1st house.

Im curious though, based on my chart , can anyone see if im a good girl or bad girl? I read that venus and mars in virgo repels those unstable rebellious types but I have Lilith trine pluto and sextiles Neptune so I thought that could add to the mix?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_03_abby83_41679_30437.jpg
    astro_2gw_03_abby83_41679_30437.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 40

theV

Women who attract bad boy usually have Venus Pluto, Mars/Saturn/Pluto aspect. Venus describes the lover inside us, and Pluto aspecing Venus describes a passionate, intense lover and require an intense love relationship to match their intensity. Mars describes what attract women in men, Saturn is the rigid, responsible, militant like guy and Pluto is intense, secretive, and sexually dominating boy.

The same goes with men Venus Pluto men are attracted to bad girls. Ryan Gosling has it and he is with "bad girl" Eva Mendes. Strong Scorpio, Lilith and Pluto in men makes them attracted to bad girls.

Last edited:

Witchyone

I have Venus in the 12th and a Mars/Moon/Pluto yod. I attract bad boys, and I have Neptune in the 7th clouding my judgement. Fun times! Oh, and my Lilith is almost exactly opposite Mars and conjunct MC.

OT: Your chart is really interesting. Would you say you're a dreamy type of person? I note that we share true node in the 7th house. I recognize a certain type of curiosity in you about yourself and other people that I think I might share.

Last edited:

Abby83

Women who attract bad boy usually have Venus Pluto, Mars/Saturn/Pluto aspect. Venus describes the lover inside us, and Pluto aspecing Venus describes a passionate, intense lover and require an intense love relationship to match their intensity. Mars describes what attract women in men, Saturn is the rigid, responsible, militant like guy and Pluto is intense, secretive, and sexually dominating boy.

The same goes with men Venus Pluto men are attracted to bad girls. Ryan Gosling has it and he is with "bad girl" Eva Mendes. Strong Scorpio, Lilith and Pluto in men makes them attracted to bad girls.

OMG YOU'RE STILL HERE!!!!

Well, I have those placements and I don't think I attract bad boys?? Maybe im a mixed bag which is why men find me so confusing. I've been told I give off mixed energies.

Abby83

I have Venus in the 12th and a Mars/Moon/Pluto yod. I attract bad boys, and I have Neptune in the 7th clouding my judgement. Fun times! Oh, and my Lilith is almost exactly opposite Mars and conjunct MC.

OT: Your chart is really interesting. Would you say you're a dreamy type of person? I note that we share true node in the 7th house. I recognize a certain type of curiosity in you about yourself and other people that I think I might share.

Ahaha yeah well done. Yes, definitely a curiosity from the NN. I am a very dreamy person. I fantasise a lot and then get disappointed. Im very nosy to test my intuition and psychic abilities but get carried away with thoughts and I also get upset when I see couples in unhappy relationships. I wants to see ppl happy. I like to see good successful relationship role models.

As for yod's, ive heard a lot of ppl who attract bad boy/girls have this with mars.

Witchyone

Ahaha yeah well done. Yes, definitely a curiosity from the NN. I am a very dreamy person. I fantasise a lot and then get disappointed. Im very nosy to test my intuition and psychic abilities but get carried away with thoughts and I also get upset when I see couples in unhappy relationships. I wants to see ppl happy. I like to see good successful relationship role models.

As for yod's, ive heard a lot of ppl who attract bad boy/girls have this with mars.

What you describe seems to me to perfectly describe what I would expect with your first house placements combined with North Node in the 7th House. I think you must be living up to your potential...or attempting to at least. You were asking about matriarch energies in the other thread, I wonder if NN in 7th might be beneficial for this too.

As for yods, I recast my chart with Lilith aspects, and I think I have a yod there too...Lilith/Saturn/Neptune. Good grief. In my case, I attracted a good boy who seemed like a bad boy, and then stuck by his insane butt for 16 years until he finally broke open and showed me his loving side. I do not recommend this path to happiness; I got lucky. :tongue:

theV

OMG YOU'RE STILL HERE!!!!

Well, I have those placements and I don't think I attract bad boys?? Maybe im a mixed bag which is why men find me so confusing. I've been told I give off mixed energies.

The courses were hold off so I came back home.

You attract not they are attracted to you.

Abby83

What you describe seems to me to perfectly describe what I would expect with your first house placements combined with North Node in the 7th House. I think you must be living up to your potential...or attempting to at least. You were asking about matriarch energies in the other thread, I wonder if NN in 7th might be beneficial for this too.

As for yods, I recast my chart with Lilith aspects, and I think I have a yod there too...Lilith/Saturn/Neptune. Good grief. In my case, I attracted a good boy who seemed like a bad boy, and then stuck by his insane butt for 16 years until he finally broke open and showed me his loving side. I do not recommend this path to happiness; I got lucky. :tongue:

That's interesting about your partner and Lilith. As for the NN and matriarchs, in my chart the NN trines 10th house ruler and my name asteroid in the 10th house.