Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Lost items and missing people

Horary Questions on Lost items and missing people Discuss lost items horaries, also inquiries on the whereabouts of missing people.

Unread 04-21-2014, 10:05 AM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
will they be found?

Hey people

here is a chart i just ran

will the passengers of malaysian al be found?

looks like the plane will be found.

Moon rules people - passengers
saturn retro in 10th house - us

look at where moon is
moon is in blind spot (12th house)
saturn and moon are mutually applying
Moon is moving fast
3 days or 3 weeks

the other way of looking is taking 4th house - treasure, i distincly remember asking about finding a mummy. people said use 4th house for no longer alive.

venus is applying to saturn but moon in the middle. its not tol case.

T
Attached Images
File Type: png 132.png (183.5 KB, 15 views)

Last edited by tikana; 04-21-2014 at 11:06 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to tikana For This Useful Post:
Inline (04-22-2014)
Unread 07-31-2014, 07:46 PM

Send a message via MSN to Summery Joy
Re: will they be found?

****! This chart leaves me under the impression that the authorities know where the passengers are!

Lily used the Asc to signify ships at sea, and the ruler of the Asc to signify the passengers of those ships. By the same token, Saturn here should signify the passengers along side the natural significator of the question, the Moon.

Now, Saturn is in the 10th house (authorities) received by Mars, ruler of the 10th, and mutually receives it in Libra in the 9th (long Trips). I say the 9th, not the 8th, because Mars is close to the cusp.

Now, that Mutual reception makes me think that the authorities know. But being extremely debilitated by being Rx in Libra could mean that their hands are tied. Moon in the 12th may suggest that they are keeping this knowledge a secret.

The Moon also rules 7th house, which would rule a potential attacker if the airplane was kidnapped. So, again, their identity or the knowledge the the plane was kidnapped/attacked is being kept a secret. The Moon is in Capricorn, received by both Saturn and Mars. What the....?

This is crazy. I think the authorities already know whereabouts of the plane, or at least what happened to it. And they are allowing it because there isn't much they can do about it?
RayAustin (08-16-2014)

Tags
found