Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 06-04-2013, 09:40 AM

How do GET OUUT? Plutonian behaviour. Synastry.

Hi.

I have posted this synastry once before, but it's been 5 years now and I still cannot let go.

HOW do I let this person go, or more relevant - How do I set myself free?

We have a secret relation, to ourselves as well, we accidently went out backpacking together late last year and came back in March this year. We are "best friends" but in reality that is not the case. Dignity and the fear of getting hurt is what causes this, I think, THINK I have given up now about this relationship.

All our friends is settling down, buying houses, getting pregnant but we are the only singles left, I cant live my life to the fullest.

HOW to LET GO? Or do this doomed relation stand a chance?

Unread 06-14-2013, 09:58 AM

Re: How do GET OUUT? Plutonian behaviour. Synastry.

Unread 06-14-2013, 10:02 AM

Hi,

you might get more of a response if you post your 2 individual birthcharts, since these synastry charts are hard to read - they don't show the degrees so one cannot see how close the aspects are.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bina For This Useful Post:
Crabby (06-14-2013), Zarathu (06-14-2013)
Unread 06-14-2013, 02:48 PM
Account Closed

This is another case where the poster wants very complex data but is unwilling(and they are not required to do so) to post the birth data that is necessary for astrologers to answer the question.

This is because the poster is a beginning or non-astrologer, and doesn't understand the degree to which there is available data in a chart beyond the pretty picture.

In order for the answer to this question to be answered, we would need the chart of the Poster, not the relationship. The issue here is the poster's unwillingness to let go, and what avenues that s/he can use to move on. This is complex stuff and requires an accurate birth chart of the person with the issue.

Failing that everyone in shooting in the dark at invisible targets.
Unread 06-14-2013, 03:17 PM

Hi!
Thanks for your replies.
Here is my chart attached.

Many thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_01_janna_maggio.51342.21031.jpg (73.9 KB, 11 views)
Unread 06-14-2013, 04:54 PM
Account Closed

Several more questions: What prevents you from simply saying: "You know its not working out between us, the relationship is not going anywhere, and I won't be seeing you again!" ?

What if the dude asked you to marry him?

What is there that YOU THINK is binding you to him? Is he keeping you against your will? Is the sex so incredible that you are both addicted to it? Does he have some kind of personality disorder or do you, which is playing a victim role between you forcing you to stay with each other because of something that either of you threaten the other with?

Could you explain a little bit more of the dynamic?
Unread 06-14-2013, 05:32 PM

well being "best friends" with a 12th house moon, just is not going to work.

that 12th moon always has secret desires for people. he might not even have any idea of the degree of your emotional involvement. as you are not likely to show it fully. I have a 12th moon myself and have been in a similar predicament. + venus there too. so I totally understand how frustrating it is.

the best course of action, is "out of sight, out of mind". it will get you out of this 12th house prison. limit your time with this guy. get busy with other stuff. become less available. in other words see him a whole lot less. and try meeting new people. people who are not married nor have babies yet. it will change your perspectives. trust me they are out there especially if in their 20's. please don't pressure yourself into needing to get married or have kids cause everyone else around you is. There are far to many kids with parents, that were not ready to become parents and too many unhappy marriages. give yourself all the time you need to be a good parent and meet a loving partner.

all the best.
Unread 06-17-2013, 01:15 PM

Thanks for your answers.

I don't honestly know what makes me "obsessed" with this man. I've had a long think and I think what I was meant to mention before was the sense of security being with him. I "trust" him in a way i cannot explain, obviously not in the "staying faithful" sense but it is security.

The other part of it is that I havent met a man since 2011 that I have "been" with except for him. We dont live in the same countries any more since I decided to go back to my Motherland to cut the strings with him after India where we travelled together.

I am VERY uncomfortable with any man, i literally CANNOT get attracted to ANYONE. What is WRONG with me?

It has been 6 months since I last slept with anyone, and before that it was a 12 months gap.

I have tried going home with random guys but it has always left me feeling anxious and Im not gaining anything from it.
Am I just going through a phase or am I a assexual being? I have a high sex drive, I'd say, but only when I am attracted to another person which it is close to impossible for me to be.
This is the MAIN reason for me wanting to let go of this man, although I love him but lately I have been giving up.
'
What shall I do?
Unread 06-18-2013, 12:31 AM

Venus in taurus to me. A venus in taurus person is all security. It's one of Venus's homes. Many times a Venus in Taurus will be loyal to relationships that are done. And venus in taurus is slow to fall in love again, slow to develop a relationship, but once they do, they are in it for the long haul. And it's usually a security thing. You just feel comfortable with the person. You may not like what the person is doing, but you are used to it and comfortable. Venus in Tauruses hate leaving a comfortable state of being, even when things aren't going too well. if you do end it, end it on a calm note on a good day. Talk to him about it. If you're friends, talk as friends would. write a note and read it to him.
You prevent yourself from giving other guys a chance because of the comfort level you have already, and starting over may be difficult. Change may be difficult.
Instead of going home with guys, really get to know a guy like a friend. Taurus is slow to get the passion burning. But once you get comfortable with someone, and realize that the person is the one you want, you will be there.

What you must be prepared for is if you truly want out, your friend is going to start seeing other people too. You want marriage and houses because Venus in Taurus believes that's important in relationships. You want that security and don't want to be singled-out. Your moon in leo feelings can't stand to be left out, and Sun in Aries hates to be behind everyone else. You mars wants a man who can step up and perform the traditional rites of passage. But you can borrow patience from your venus and talk about marriage and a family with your other. If he doesn't seem ready right now, maybe instead of looking at everyone else, be patient with him? If he seems like he just doesn't want to commit, then it's best to let him know your needs, because you seem to hide it (Moon in 12th house) and what you expect out of a relationship, and that you just don't feel you're getting there. There's a way to say this in a calm way. Avoid this person once you decide to leave.

Moon square Venus...Moon in Leo, you need a lot of attention, and affection, and you want to feel appreciated. Because you want to maintain security, Venus in taurus, you may not demand these needs, or may not be getting them, and want to go elsewhere, but you can't because you are afraid of leaving the comfort zone, and maybe afraid of this person becoming someone else's maybe? You may be afraid of your friendship changing. But your feelings and emotions crave more.

Tell me, not to be pushy, but why is the relationship secret? is it because you're best friends and don't want anyone to know you're dating? Did you just like the guy as a friend, but ended up together?

Last edited by soratothamax; 06-18-2013 at 01:00 AM. Reason: add

Tags
behaviour, ouut, plutonian, synastry