Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Medicine and health

Horary Questions on Medicine and health For questions about health, illnesses and recovery, pregnancy and baby gender.

Unread 01-03-2020, 01:40 AM

fouled up knee

I casted a chart trying to determine if I need to have my knee checked. I fouled it up some months back. As it was occasional pain at first, its progressively getting worse. anything serious the financial aspect concerns me. newly been trying to study sidereal. hence why I posted this style. Sig is the moon, placed in the 9th along with chiron, its painfully when trigger. Saturn in the 6th of health moving into a cj with pluto, will this mean the pain will end on its own. If Saturn rules the skeletal there is no aspect between the two. However moon in pisces in sidereal and jup ruling the 6th separating from my sig, is about how long ago I hurt it. If I take the 10th mars for medical intervention there is no connection to my sig. So again does this mean I do not need to been seen. Sun/moon square shows the financial concern. My insurance isn't the best and out of pocket it pretty high. The question asked was what is wrong with my knee?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg knee_LI.jpg (50.3 KB, 9 views)

Unread 01-03-2020, 06:13 AM

Re: fouled up knee

I'd suggest you post a tropical zodiac, which is the common one for western and horary astrology.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Unread 01-03-2020, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
I'd suggest you post a tropical zodiac, which is the common one for western and horary astrology.
10-4 Copy that.
If I use tropical leo rising sig in the 5th house. I was hiking/camping/biking at the time I took a bad step. I hung out at the gym a lot during 2018 perhaps I wore down my knee and wham the wrong step. 6th house cap lord in the 6th. Tropical saturn cadent in own sign cj pluto either it will fall/go away or I am uber worried obsessively something is wrong. Which I am cause the knee will go out or send this random sharp pain. Sometimes feels wet inside. I know there are sacs in the knee. I've also read knee has something to do with ego/fear/kidney problems. I lean more towards fear and standing up for myself. However sun/saturn are applying and will meet on the 14th. Mars a dr only makes a minor aspect to my sig. Medical intervention sig venus doesn't make any contact. I may be wrong but nothing can be done or it doesn't need to be looked at and chalk it up to age.
Unread 01-09-2020, 10:08 PM

Re: fouled up knee

hello eekdyn
please post the chart in tropical and Regiomontanus

Tags
fouled, knee