Difficult birth and brain damage in my chart

clip11

astro_w2gw_frank.65425.110088.png

My mom said that I had to be induced and that she had a long and difficult labor. Throughout my life, I've had many signs and symptoms consistent with having had some form of brain injury or damage from a traumatic birth
https://www.birthinjuryguide.org/brain-damage/symptoms/

Some which have affected me have included:
Abnormally-shaped spine (scoliosis)
Cognitive symptoms

Cognitive symptoms are usually identified as the child grows older and possibly misses normal developmental steps. The most common symptoms include difficulties with

Attention and concentration
Memory and processing information
Processing language
Controlling impulses
Communication

Sometimes brain damage isn’t obvious until children enter school and a learning disability is suspected and diagnosed, such as attention deficit hyper disorder (ADHD) or attention deficit disorder (ADD). (which I was diagnosed with)

Perceptual Symptoms

Perceptual symptoms are sometimes more difficult to diagnose,but symptoms include:

Spatial disorientation (I've had problems with my motor skills and motor skill delays)
Changes in vision and/or hearing (I've had to wear glasses since I was 7)

Would any of this be seen in my natal chart? And the bad part about this is that since it happened so long ago, I probably can't get any type of financial compensation for this which means that I get ******* over for something not in anyway my fault which has been a recurring theme in my life.

Last edited: