Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 07-12-2017, 12:22 PM

will my girlfriend cheat or am i just paranoid?

Hey all!

i just asked a similar question on the "read my chart" forum where i posted 2 natal and 1 synastry chart. I got the advice to come post a horary chart here. basically I've been with this girl for a few months and im getting a suspicious feeling about her. i dont know if shes cheating or talking to guys behind my back, or just being dishonest with me about something( maybe the way shes feeling?). when i came to this part of my country my intent was to only stay here temporarily, but i met this girl and (as usual with me and relationships) i fell head over heals for her and started spilling out my guys to her and having deep and what i thought were meaningful conversations with her. Now i've told her that i will stay here instead of going back home like i planned. But im unsure if this is the right choice. i have such intense paranoid (which ive talked to her about many times in the healthiest way i could) and im just so afraid to get burned again by someone. i get the feeling she cares for me but is hiding something because she is afraid how i will react. what she is hiding, i do not know. maybe im just unjustly insecure and paranoid but i was wondering if any of you would care to talk a look at this chart? i don't want to falsely accuse her of anything but i also dont feel like i can properly trust her. any advice or interpretation would be much appreciated!
also as i said on the other thread, im sorry if i messed something up with the chart or posted this in the wrong place , im not very good at astrology and i literally know nothing about Horary charts

thank you for your time
Cheers!

P.S
do you think that this chart could indicate something bad about me? like that i am a cheater or a liar or that im overly paranoid? i try my best to be a good and honest person but honestly, i think im more than a bit emotionally damaged. sorry if im asking too many questions
Attached Images
File Type: gif astro_w2gw_09_will_my_girlfriend_cheat.38323.18587.gif (52.0 KB, 23 views)

Last edited by laternight; 07-12-2017 at 12:59 PM. Reason: some spelling errors
Unread 07-12-2017, 01:08 PM

Re: will my girlfriend cheat or am i just paranoid?

This reply contains a chart with the time stamp from when i originally asked the question on the "read my chart" forum.
The chart in the original post is from today.
thanks again for your time.
Attached Images
File Type: gif cheat 2.gif (53.6 KB, 13 views)
Unread 07-12-2017, 02:43 PM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by laternight View Post
Hey all!

i just asked a similar question on the "read my chart" forum where i posted 2 natal and 1 synastry chart. I got the advice to come post a horary chart here. basically I've been with this girl for a few months and im getting a suspicious feeling about her. i dont know if shes cheating or talking to guys behind my back, or just being dishonest with me about something( maybe the way shes feeling?). when i came to this part of my country my intent was to only stay here temporarily, but i met this girl and (as usual with me and relationships) i fell head over heals for her and started spilling out my guys to her and having deep and what i thought were meaningful conversations with her. Now i've told her that i will stay here instead of going back home like i planned. But im unsure if this is the right choice. i have such intense paranoid (which ive talked to her about many times in the healthiest way i could) and im just so afraid to get burned again by someone. i get the feeling she cares for me but is hiding something because she is afraid how i will react. what she is hiding, i do not know. maybe im just unjustly insecure and paranoid but i was wondering if any of you would care to talk a look at this chart? i don't want to falsely accuse her of anything but i also dont feel like i can properly trust her. any advice or interpretation would be much appreciated!
also as i said on the other thread, im sorry if i messed something up with the chart or posted this in the wrong place , im not very good at astrology and i literally know nothing about Horary charts

thank you for your time
Cheers!

P.S
do you think that this chart could indicate something bad about me? like that i am a cheater or a liar or that im overly paranoid? i try my best to be a good and honest person but honestly, i think im more than a bit emotionally damaged. sorry if im asking too many questions
U are paranoid,no shes not cheating
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tikana For This Useful Post:
katydid (07-12-2017), laternight (07-13-2017)
Unread 07-12-2017, 04:00 PM

thank you for your response tikina! i appreciate it. maybe i should do a read my chart on why im so paranoid
Unread 07-12-2017, 06:05 PM

Quote:
thank you for your response tikina! i appreciate it. maybe i should do a read my chart on why im so paranoid
I will go back to your other thread and take a look at that for you...
The Following User Says Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
laternight (07-13-2017)
Unread 07-12-2017, 06:55 PM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

Quote:

there was a horary "SHOULD i quit HORARY?"

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tikana For This Useful Post:
besitos (07-12-2017), laternight (07-13-2017)

Tags
cheat, girlfriend, paranoid