Capricorn Woman Sagittarius Man

ardentika

Your Ascendant signs are very incompatible. Your Moons are conjunct even tho out of sign. Perhaps that's where the attraction comes from. I'm a Cappie woman and dated a Saggie for 1.5 years and it was horrible haha. Even though his Ascendant was conjunct my Dsc, and our moons were in opposition and all this "great" synastry, there was just major incompatibility.

So yeah your Sun also squares his Moon which is not a pleasant aspect. Your cool and collected and grounding self and Capricorn sun is cooling down his fiery and explosive emotions, Aries Moon, since this is the most exact aspect, it is the leading one in the whole Synastry. This is where the main attraction comes from.

Also your Venus sextiles his Moon which is again a pleasant aspect. It's a supportive aspect that can ease the tension from the Sun-Moon square. There is something about him dealing with his own anima, recognizing his own animus inside of you, so this causes some conflict, as there is a subtle reverse of roles.

I ran a quick synastry for you.

Mars conj Mars - In this relationship, two individual egos try to go in the same direction. There may be competition, but it would be directed towards a common goal. The woman identifies herself with her animus in order to keep up with her partner. In doing so, she loses some of her femininity in some sort of "brotherly" competition. They push each other to generate maximum energy. Sexual expression may be limited because they constantly challenge each other. This aspect can be disappointing or it can stimulate significant achievements for both partners.

Sun square Moon - his aspect causes difficulties in perception and understanding. These people often misunderstand each other´s feelings, perspectives and principles because they both have to face internal struggle associated with sexual expression. The woman may doubt her femininity and the man his masculinity. These personal problems will affect the relationship by blocking more important aspirations while each partner is busy overcoming the problem by reshuffling their male and female roles.

your Asc conj his Mars - This combination is more gentle than conjunction. People share the same interests and enjoys many activities together, work situations included. They are able to fill mutual needs and cooperate well, it's good for marital relationships. The couple may help each other grow both physically and mentally. The Ascendant person may feel a boost of energy by being in the presence of the Mars person.

your Moon trine his Mars - The natural maternal instinct of the woman connects with the wishes of her partner while he leads her forward into the future. Their attraction is instinctive and easy to manage. The woman learns how to turn her instincts into actions, while the man learns how to act through instincts. They work together and discover new things about themselves and about the world around them. However, if this relationship is to survive, they both need to curb their sometimes restless or even reckless attitude.

your Moon sextiles his Venus - This is an excellent aspect for good compatibility. The woman feels emotionally comfortable, and her partner enjoys her support and mothering qualities. Both partners are very creative. As a result, there is a steady stream of feelings, intuition and cooperation that never ceases to strengthen the harmony of this relationship.

your Venus sextile his Moon - This aspect suggests a happy relationship. The relationship is rather female-oriented and both partners are receptive and sensitive. The man wants to satisfy his needs. The woman is able to love him the way his mother did when he was a child. Thus, the love he gets from his partner is well known to his subconscious mind.

Your Venus sextile his Asc - This aspect is similar to conjunction and produces keenness and sexual attraction. Friendships and acquaintances may result from this aspect. People feel excited in mutual presence and they may often have friends in common.

your Sun conj his Mercury - This aspect creates a relationship in which the woman is very dominant. The man may feel threatened because he is afraid to be brought down to the role of a child. He can learn a lot from the woman because she appreciates him not for his sexuality but for his mental potential. She will encourage him with warmth and optimism, and this will help developing his mind.

your Sun opp. his Jupiter - This aspect adds to the relationship an element of fortuity and destroys the sense of reliability. Although both partners maintain a sense of individual freedom, a woman often provides protection to both. Lack of communication and understanding makes two life styles pull in opposite directions. If this relationship is going to work, each partner must eventually reassess his/her principles and philosophy.

your Moon square his Merc - This aspect causes tension between the natural maternal instinct of the women and man's ability to establish contact with her. Barriers in communication that impede the flow of the relationship are likely. The woman does not feel masculine "power" that she is looking for and she may become withdrawn or even stop communicating if she subconsciously feels some kind of threat to her femininity.

your Mars conj his Pluto - It is an intense and passionate relationship in which the woman abandons her traditional role and identifies with her animus. She helps the man find new ways to activate his subconscious mind. Thus, she becomes his driving force. She will help him gain power, which will eventually revive them both. When his dormant potential revives, problems may occur, but the final result will be a very dynamic growth.

your Sun conj his Uranus - In this relationship, the woman, who is trying to be herself, must confront the man, who is trying to change her. She is attracted by his unconventional manners. When his power and her will are connected, a sense of direction will appear because they are both in need of a common goal. Without it, the relationship will be lively but short-lived, and it will resemble the short fireworks on Independence Day.

your Moon square his Uranus - In this relationship, the woman experiences emotional disappointment because the man counts on her reliability and protection but tries to stay free of emotional dependency. He sees her as a symbol of his mother and sees the relationship as a challenge that he must overcome in order to defend his individuality during his struggle aimed at cutting the imaginary unbiblical cord with his mother. She finds him exciting, challenging and unique, but she cannot truly call him her own because part of his appeal comes from fantasies that constantly release him from emotional traps. This is an aspect that makes forming a strong and lasting relationship very difficult.

his Moon square your Uranus - The man is very possessive because he is subconsciously jealous of her "fancy women's position" and he is emotionally insecure. He feels threatened by the universal feeling of freedom expressed by his partner. The man may wonder why he does not agree with her more liberal views. In fact, she tries to free herself from her mother and rebels against her partner while he expects her maternal care. This is a bad aspect for a long-term relationship.

Basically the overall theme is that you got hooked up on a non-commital guy because part of you wants to change him and lead him in a better direction, while he rebels. He most prolly has mommy issues, or his mother was a free spirit and taught him to be one too.

The composite is not perfect, it has some potential, but with Sun conj Uranus it will either be an unstable relationship or an unconventional one. However this much depends on both people. This is if he wishes to commit which is entirely up to him, in which case you must be very allowing an non suffocating.

I'd say have fun see where it goes, but don't put much hopes or expectations on it. You might be pleasantly surprised. If not , at least you won't be disappointed.

rahu

Banned
hi Shadowcat

whoaaaa your composite chart with him is one of the most romantic and infatuated patterns I have seen lately.

the moon is square to eros/psyche and Uranus. this shows you are really totally enchanted with him, off the scale romantic.

in addition the moon is conjunct the vertex and the descendant with the sun square the vertex. this shows that not only are you super attracted to himbut you feel there is a karmic connection here. this may be that you met him in a unusual or coincidental circumstance , but for whatever reason you feel a otherworldly attraction to him .

and the mars/venus midpoint is also square to the vertex. you clearly have never felt this much attraction for anybody before as this gives an intense emotional and physical attraction....no DESIRE for him.

on top of this the eris/mars midpoint is conjunct to venus, this just adds more passionate sexual feeling on top of a deep feeling of love.

as you have mentioned though, there seems to be a big communication problem as mercury is conjunct to Saturn and also square the moon. this is very strange because the incredible emotional chemistry is associated with no openness about what is being felt.

this is such a dream, unfortunately I have to ground you out, because this crazy chemistry has some big pitfalls especially if you totally fall head over heels for him.

nessus is square the sun and opposed to the vertex. this is extremely unfavorable as it shows that beneath the emotional connection, there is a cold and likely abusive energy.

in addition mars is conjunct to ixion, so he is not by nature areal sensitive guy. with nessus and ixion present he has a dark side to himself.
in addition chiron is opposed to satrun and mercury which again shows he is closed off and actually very abusive. the is not a loving guy but more of a manipulator.

this is a really amazing composite..... how can it be so magically emotionally but yet so dark that it is dangerous??

the danger here is that in your state of emotional euphoria about him , you will miss all the danger signals that he is not looking for a healthy hookup.

I suggest you take this very slowly. I would think you should blow this guy off,but I know you are so entranced by him that you will not do this. so just keep you eyes open and if you feel something isn't right, don't second guess yourself.
good luck
rahu

Attachments

• astro_621gw_compg_comguy_82359_20753.jpg
    astro_621gw_compg_comguy_82359_20753.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi again Shadowcat

I couldn't leave this composite alone so I looked at his chart to see where this darkness comes from

he has mars/pluto/ixion square to the node. this is a flat out selfish violent and destructive aspect.

nessus is opposed to the moon which shows his abusive nature runs deep and Uranus is opposed to Jupiter and square to the moon/nessus opposition indicating he is not into relationships.

he has a Saturn/Neptune conjunction with the midpoints to venus opposed to the vertex, which shows he is totally deceptive in his emotional dealings.

his mars/venus midpoint is opposed to pholous which shows again a insincerity and is player.

rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_comguy_1426_32545.jpg
    astro_2gw_comguy_1426_32545.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 16

Shadowkat

You are right, I’m totally head over heels. He is all I think about. Do you see his perspective at all? Is there a mutual attraction?

I really want to take it slow and make it work, but I do sense that he could be a ladies man. Sounds like he has dated a ton, and some were woman with boyfriends.

On the same note, he seems fun, open, and very low key.

I can see how this can be dangerous, but I don’t know him enough yet, and I hope he gives me a chance. Deep down I feel we come from the same place, and that I can accept those shortcomings.

He doesn’t seem abusive or violent, is this expressedd in a strange way?

I just wonder if I’m even in the ballpark of a chance, it was live at first sight but I’m tying to keep it cool. Could this work despite the pitfalls?

hi again Shadowcat

I couldn't leave this composite alone so I looked at his chart to see where this darkness comes from

he has mars/pluto/ixion square to the node. this is a flat out selfish violent and destructive aspect.

nessus is opposed to the moon which shows his abusive nature runs deep and Uranus is opposed to Jupiter and square to the moon/nessus opposition indicating he is not into relationships.

he has a Saturn/Neptune conjunction with the midpoints to venus opposed to the vertex, which shows he is totally deceptive in his emotional dealings.

his mars/venus midpoint is opposed to pholous which shows again a insincerity and is player.

rahu

rahu

Banned
You are right, I’m totally head over heels. He is all I think about. Do you see his perspective at all? Is there a mutual attraction?

I really want to take it slow and make it work, but I do sense that he could be a ladies man. Sounds like he has dated a ton, and some were woman with boyfriends.

On the same note, he seems fun, open, and very low key.

I can see how this can be dangerous, but I don’t know him enough yet, and I hope he gives me a chance. Deep down I feel we come from the same place, and that I can accept those shortcomings.

He doesn’t seem abusive or violent, is this expressedd in a strange way?

I just wonder if I’m even in the ballpark of a chance, it was live at first sight but I’m tying to keep it cool. Could this work despite the pitfalls?

he has a psyche conjunction to the node which gives him a very sensitive side.
but with his selfish abusive aspects ,psyche often bring a enjoyment of other's pain.

of course it can work if you just accept his total control and manipulation of your life and indulge in what most likely will be some sort of SM relationship.
you might be the perfect victim he wants to express his darker appetites

rahu

rahu

Banned
hi Shadowkat

I had a hunch about your chart when I noticed that the composite chart has mars/ixion conjunction and his chart has mars/ixion conjunction... this means you have to have a mars/ixion conjunction and so his darker side resonates somewhat in your chart.

your natal bears this out. actually you are a perfect victim for him andnthis could developed in to a serious BDSM connection.
your moon is conjunct the node and eros/Saturn/Uranus and the mars/venus and ixion/venus midpoints are conjunct these planets and square the moon/node. in addition chiron is opposed to this stellium and so is also square to moon and the node.
in addition orcus is square to pluto and the midpoint is conjunct the south node. and psyche is conjunct to pluto

first off this pattern suggest a very abusive childhood. it suggest a broken home,it suggest emotional and sexual abuse.

Uranus/moon does suggest you have strong astral/psychic abilities and your dreams likely have always allowed you to see things in the future.
I would not be surprised if you have common dreams about this guy.

this does seems to imply this relationship could be successful because you have all the characteristic to be a excellent submissive to him. psyche/pluto shows the tolerance/embrace of sexual/emotional pain just as his shows pleasure in providing such stimuli.

I suggest you and he watch the movie "50 Shades of Grey" together ,and I bet your relationship will take off immediately. he doesn't yet realize you are exactly what he has been looking for.
rahu