money in natal chart

booboo

I was wondering what should you look at when you're curious about a person's attitude towards money in particular. Attitude I mean not wether they would get it or lose it easily but more like wether it's a major thing/focus or it's of no interest or even gets them annoyed. I've met for instance many who constantly talk about prices how cheap or not sth. is or always try to make money even at the expenses of others while others think that's a subject that shouldn't be discussed and so on...

JUPITERASC

I was wondering what should you look at when you're curious about a person's attitude towards money in particular. Attitude I mean not wether they would get it or lose it easily but more like wether it's a major thing/focus or it's of no interest or even gets them annoyed. I've met for instance many who constantly talk about prices how cheap or not sth. is or always try to make money even at the expenses of others while others think that's a subject that shouldn't be discussed and so on...
Our EDUCATION BOARD article by Ray Austin
THE FIVE LOTS OF FATE
SUCCESS
YOUR FORTUNE CHART
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13197
states:

THE LOT OF FORTUNE
The key. The native’s potential for prosperity, character of native, and another characterization of the native’s physical body. The medium through which the other lots operate, as it is the ‘physical body’, thus the vehicle through which the native executes their ambitions. It can also be considered a gateway.

WHEN STRONG
The native is blessed with vitality to achieve fortune, as well as auspicious character with potential for great prosperity. If the other lots are fortunate, then we have a good medium through which privileged promise can operate. They may be ambitious.

WHEN WEAK
The physical form may hinder attainment in some fashion
and/or the character of the native is not conducive towards success.
They may not have a great promise of prosperity.
If other lots promise great things, the native himself may be too weak to realize such gains.
They may not even care for great success
:smile:

RayAustin

A simpler way instead of using lot of fortune is to focus on the natal 2nd house.
  • Is the ascendant ruler (or Sun) in the 2nd house or ruler of the 2nd in the 1st? Most likely this person cares a great deal about money.
  • Is the lord of the 2nd in the greater dignities of the 1st house ruler? An argument this person cares about money.
  • Is the lord of 2nd aspecting the Sun, moon, or ascendant ruler? Most likely this person cares about money.
  • Is the 1st lord ruled (disposited) by the 2nd lord? Most likely this person cares about money.
  • Is the 1st lord placed in the exaltation (or other greater dignities) of the 2nd lord? Most likely, this person cares highly about money.

I also think the 11th lord connected to the 2nd suggests this person is desirous of money.

The 2nd house above could also be replaced by the general significators of wealth - Venus, and Jupiter.

Last edited:

Krewster

You could also consider how well the Sun and Ven are functioning (aspectually) since there are several aspects between the conjunction and the semi-square which, ime, are helpful for this purpose.

venuschild

Banned
http://skyscript.co.uk/pdf/Coley_clavis_astrologiae_elimata.pdf

See chapter XIII, page 585(?) of the above link.

51WtDPzNfmL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Well I don't know much of anything but the above writer just may enlighten a few poor souls!