Where is my American passport?

ElenaJ

A friend wrote me this morning, at the time I did the chart for, because she can't find her American passport. She's looked all over, it should be in the house, but it hasn't turned up. So she asked the question, where is it? She specified her American one, because she has dual citizenship and has located her other one, where they should both be.

A passport should be a document, so 3rd house, for international matters, so 9th house.
She is Venus in the 10th.
Mercury is in ascendent, so she has it.
Mercury is just separating from an opposition to mars, in the 7th house and ruling the house. It also rules her 2nd of money (wallet? purse?).
So in haste did she give it to her husband to hold for her?
Moon is about to conjunct Jupiter, 3rd house ruler, and 6th house ruler.
So they are coming together, she should find it soon.
Venus approaches a trine to mars, and then a sextile to mercury of documents, so again, she should find it.
But where is it?
Mercury in libra, pretty things? In ascendent, her personal things?
Any help on this?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-09-25 at 16.44.32.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-09-25 at 16.44.32.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 34

ElenaJ

No guesses?
She found the passport.
It was in a hidden compartment in her everyday purse.
The closing conjunction of moon/jupiter meant she would find it in very little time.
Jupiter is the 3rd (lost items) and the 6th. It is her "working" purse that she uses everyday.
Moon and Jupiter both in Capricorn, the purse is dark black with brown trim. It's made of leather like goat skin (Capricorn the goat?).
Mercury in the ascendent, she had it all along. Opposite mars, 2nd house, recklessly put it in the purse close to where she keeps her wallet and money.
Not sure why mars is in 7th or ruling 7th, she said her husband had nothing to do with it.
She as Venus coming to a trine with mars.
Anyone want to guess about the 7th house here, and why Venus approaches the trine with its ruler?

tikana

you dont need 2nd house for this .. this is 3rd house issue

moon/jup
jupiter to asce is the answer.. since it is in the querent's side then it is near her every day things.

ElenaJ

You're right, I hadn't noticed the ascendent/moon/jupiter in the same degree!
The 2nd house came in because it is ruled by mars. Mercury as the document had opposed mars.
But you say Jupiter as 3rd ruler (lost item) was enough.

knowledge

7th would mean that she might have also had some documents related to her partnership or even a married certificate sitting next to the lost passport!